Oliveira is more of a cowboy than cerrone *video*

That's pretty much the essence

no disrespect to Donald, but i'm pretty sure he wouldn't know what to do with a real livestock/agricultural farm. Flaunting a cowboy hat and a chevy truck doesn't make you a cowboy

Dude is strong as fuck from doing Cowboy shit all his life

Lol, Cowboy has a ranch...horses and cows, all that. Works the ranch. Rides bulls. But because he wasn't born in a mud hole created by a hog, he could never be a real cowboy right?

Of course, that's not to take anything away from Alex.

legit Cowboy right there but doesn't Cerrone own a ranch??

What's more important here is we're bound to see some cowboy on cowboy action....cowboy by superior mount....
tumblr_nfgip1zeXL1tkcgzuo1_500.gif

That's pretty much the essence

no disrespect to Donald, but i'm pretty sure he wouldn't know what to do with a real livestock/agricultural farm. Flaunting a cowboy hat and a chevy truck doesn't make you a cowboy

cerrone lives on a farm, raises cattle and eats them for food

he also used to compete in rodeos

i dont know what else one would have to do to be more "cowboy"

Both are cowboys, it's just a little different being a cowboy in Brazil and USA

Whats his distance for tobacco spitting?

Lol they are both Cowboys
How could one be more so than the other?

Don't confuse owning horses and ride them with raising livestock, Donald himself said he doesn't do that

Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone
"We don't raise cattle or any kind of livestock, we raise bad mother f@*kers to win fights." - Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone

Last edited:
Lol, Cowboy has a ranch...horses and cows, all that. Works the ranch. Rides bulls. But because he wasn't born in a mud hole created by a hog, he could never be a real cowboy right?

Of course, that's not to take anything away from Alex.

he's a total phony, just like most white "cowboys"

people like mexicans and brazilians are cowboy as fuck, they LIVE that shit for real

don't confuse owning horses and ride them with raising livestock, donald himself he doesn't do that

Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone
"We don't raise cattle or any kind of livestock, we raise bad mother f@*kers to win fights." - Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone

/thread

Eh fuck it, I'm back to calling him Cerrone now, Oliveira can rightfully be called Cowboy.

I mean holy fuck with that beating RDA gave Cerrone, and making him, his bitch, RDA probably took "Cowboy" anyway and already handed it over to his fellow Brazilian.

Not really.. 'cowboy' is a North American thing. Some countries in South American like Argentina, Brazil and Chile have a similar cattle ranching culture, but they're not cowboys.

Back