Oliveira is more of a cowboy than cerrone *video*

B-b-but Cerrone is American! You can't be more of a cowboy than him if you're not American! America is where cowboys are from!

Not really.. 'cowboy' is a North American thing. Some countries in South American like Argentina, Brazil and Chile have a similar cattle ranching culture, but they're not cowboys.

the term cowboy comes from the spanish word vaquero, which is from the spanish settlers, who established that culture and came LOOOOOOONG before any other north american types

sry, mexicans, brazilians, etc.>phony north american cowboys like john wayne (who hated horses and never rode them, and whose real name was marion lulz)

Cerrone owns a ranch man.

and i own a bunch of women's clothes and dress like a woman but that doesn't make me a woman

What's more important here is we're bound to see some cowboy on cowboy action....cowboy by superior mount....
tumblr_nfgip1zeXL1tkcgzuo1_500.gif
I pick Cowboy by rear naked chode.

the term cowboy comes from the spanish word vaquero, which is from the spanish settlers, who established that culture and came LOOOOOOONG before any other north american types

sry, mexicans, brazilians, etc.>phony north american cowboys like john wayne (who hated horses and never rode them, and whose real name was marion lulz)

and i own a bunch of women's clothes and dress like a woman but that doesn't make me a woman

Gender is a social construct. Cat Jenner is a woman.

(liberal logic)

Thanks for confirming you don't know what you're talking about. Where do you think that hat he's wearing comes from? The cowboy culture evolved from the Mexican vaquero (not a cowboy) in North America (Northern Mexico, Western US/Canada). South Americans like Argentinians, Brazilians, etc have their own cattle rancher culture that evolved from the Mexican vaquero like the cowboy in North America, they're called gaucho's. They're different.

I like this Cowboy from the 1st time I saw him fight, the only thing is I like the original Cowboy too.

I mean if you REALLY want to break it down, the American cowboy is just a Marlboro Philip Morris campaign/mascot invented in the mid 1950's and used real cowboys as the "Marlboro Man". Fun fact Marlboro started out as cigs that were targeted towards women, those are girly :eek::eek::eek:s ppl be smoking.

source: wife used to work for PM, were around a lot execs and parties, you can probably also google this shit now anyway.

Thanks for confirming you don't know what you're talking about. Where do you think that hat he's wearing comes from? The cowboy culture evolved from the Mexican vaquero (not a cowboy) in North America (Northern Mexico, Western US/Canada). South Americans like Argentinians, Brazilians, etc have their own cattle rancher culture that evolved from the Mexican vaquero like the cowboy in North America, they're called gaucho's. They're different.

so wearing a type of hat=cowboy? no wonder you're a cerrone fan. maybe if oliveira grows a mustache and changes his name to jim bob, he'll really be a cowboy, then, right?

and at that time the geo political boundaries were different, as mexico wold've been in possession of much of the land where the modern sense of the term "cowboy" comes from

one way or another, white north american culture had nothing to do with cowboys and it all came first from spanish cultures and their derivatives, like that of the mexican vaquero

try again

I mean if you REALLY want to break it down, the American cowboy is just a Marlboro Philip Morris campaign/mascot invented in the mid 1950's and used real cowboys as the "Marlboro Man". Fun fact Marlboro started out as cigs that were targeted towards women, those are girly :eek::eek::eek:s ppl be smoking.

source: wife used to work for PM, were around a lot execs and parties, you can probably also google this shit now anyway.

more like it. :eek::eek::eek:s are for :eek::eek::eek:s (they're called :eek::eek::eek:s in britain)

Both guys are scrappers and tough as fuck, I dont care who is more of a cowboy, All I care about is watching great fights.

This will be an awesome fight.

Oliveira is obviously more of a traditional cowboy, but Cerrone is a bad bad man.

Great match up, cant wait to watch.

the only way to really find out who is more of a cowboy is to have them both do a rodeo, get drunk, fist fight, and later see who ends up with a dick in their ass

I’ve never seen Cerrone claim to be a real cowboy? What’s the point in this discussion? It’s a nickname people. Arlovski (and countless other fighters with the same nickname) isn’t a pitbull, Mark Coleman wasn’t actually a hammer, and Cerrone isn’t an actual cowboy. He was a bull rider. I suppose if you wanted to classify it, he’d be a western redneck. But Buffer would just fuck that up.

so wearing a type of hat=cowboy? no wonder you're a cerrone fan. maybe if oliveira grows a mustache and changes his name to jim bob, he'll really be a cowboy, then, right?

and at that time the geo political boundaries were different, as mexico wold've been in possession of much of the land where the modern sense of the term "cowboy" comes from

one way or another, white north american culture had nothing to do with cowboys and it all came first from spanish cultures and their derivatives, like that of the mexican vaquero

try again

more like it. :eek::eek::eek:s are for :eek::eek::eek:s (they're called :eek::eek::eek:s in britain)

So what you are telling me is that white americans never rode horses and or tended cattle ever. I have been living in a lie. :(

So what you are telling me is that white americans never rode horses and or tended cattle ever. I have been living in a lie. :(

ha, no. just saying the typically considered origins aren't very white

as long as you're riding horses, tending cattle, and taking a dick in the ass now and then you are as much a cowboy as anyone

It isn't a -who is more of a cowboy- competition.

"I'm 17% more cowboy than you!"
Who cares?

Q: What do you call a guy who straps himself to a bull?
A: An idiot.

Gauchos are in southern Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina. They are mostly white settlers like that

Fogo-de-ch%C3%A3o-2.jpg

In northern Brazil the guys that take care of cattle are called vaqueiros. Most are black or mixed

That is traditional vaqueiro clothing in brazil
Vaqueiro-1-700x466.jpg

Oliveira is wearing an american style hat because he is fan of american cowboys(probably because of movies)

I LIKE this guy! I like Cerrone, but this is the real cowboy. I liked watching that....

Back