Oliveira is more of a cowboy than cerrone *video*

Thiago is more of a pit bull than Particio too, I've been screaming this shit for years. AND that pussy Carlos ain't ever killed anyone. Full of shit I say.
These nick name have gotten out of control and something needs to be done.

What's more important here is we're bound to see some cowboy on cowboy action....cowboy by superior mount....
tumblr_nfgip1zeXL1tkcgzuo1_500.gif
How do I quit you?

Not sure if TS is joking. Didn't see any full-size American pick up trucks in video.

It's a persona Cerrone markets and has marketed before Oliveira had even entered MMA.

Don't overthink it.

Gauchos are in southern Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina. They are mostly white settlers like that

Fogo-de-ch%C3%A3o-2.jpg

In northern Brazil the guys that take care of cattle are called vaqueiros. Most are black or mixed

That is traditional vaqueiro clothing in brazil
Vaqueiro-1-700x466.jpg

Oliveira is wearing an american style hat because he is fan of american cowboys(probably because of movies)
Quoted for truth.

That's pretty much the essence

no disrespect to Donald, but i'm pretty sure he wouldn't know what to do with a real livestock/agricultural farm. Flaunting a cowboy hat and a chevy truck doesn't make you a cowboy

Lol, Cowboy has a ranch...horses and cows, all that. Works the ranch. Rides bulls. But because he wasn't born in a mud hole created by a hog, he could never be a real cowboy right?

Of course, that's not to take anything away from Alex.

Both are cowboys, it's just a little different being a cowboy in Brazil and USA

Who gives a fuck. All I know is, Cowboy is gonna get an ass-whoopin from Cowboy.

Go fuck yourselves.

The responses in this thread have been pretty fuckin' funny. This is why I don't quit you, sherdog.

tumblr_m0epwuhJB11qkf153o1_500.gif

War Brazilian Cowboy. Knock 'em dead Alex!

Thiago is more of a pit bull than Particio too, I've been screaming this shit for years. AND that pussy Carlos ain't ever killed anyone. Full of shit I say.
These nick name have gotten out of control and something needs to be done.

yea but cerrone wears a silly cowboy hat

and condit isn't going around with a kitchen knife or handgun or something

not the same

Back