Oliveira in neck brace on stretcher. Being taken out grabbing his neck.

No, I really wasn't trying to say that your story isn't true. I must be wrong. If you have really shattered your clavicle, and it didn't have the effect that I thought, then I must be wrong. Honestly not calling you a liar.

Word. I will quit hogging this thread and say that it was some of the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. The second collarbone break where I also broke my wrist probably was the worst pain of my life but I was still able to drive back to my house, sleep through the evening, wake up and get a shower then go to work.

If I was in a UFC fight and broke my shit in a similar fashion during a takedown and my opponent then got up, the initial pain of the break would be terrible but I would probably try and get up. Once standing, I would probably then realize how fucked my collarbone was and that I absolutely could not throw a punch with that arm I would also fall into the cage and tap out. Regardless you could still move your arm, just not use it as it's intended.

didn't look serious

didn't he do something like this before, go down not getting hit?

He had a delayed reaction (KO) to a punch during the Cub Swanson fight, I believe.

He had a delayed reaction (KO) to a punch during the Cub Swanson fight, I believe.

Cub-Swanson-Knockouts-Charles-Oliveira-UFC-152.gif

That's right.

what happened to him, I didnt see that fight

Olivera went for a takedown, had a little scuffle with Hollaway against the cage, then Holloway got the advantage, and stepped back, signalling for Olivera to stand up. Olivera stood up, grabbed the left side of his neck, and started bleeding from the nose. Then he waved Max off, the fight was called, and Olivera just slowly collapsed, and never got back up. He was carried out on a stretcher, while still holding his neck. It is really scary.

First break was a kid and an older kid pushed me down while we were walking down a hill. Second was longboarding and it was at night and I hit some sand which made the board come to a complete stop resulting in me flying off the board. Third time was a foot race while at full speed the person I was racing tripped me.

jeez you've got some bad luck.

hope he's alright...such a strange way to end a fight that I was looking forward to. hope it's not anything serious.

He was bleeding from the nose
because he got fucked up from a jab
just seconds before.

Probably got his nose broken slightly.
Someone mentioned he looked scared
& really hurt. Well, he looked scared &
really hurt when he was getting hurt by
Cub. I believe he also went into that fight
injured apparently as well.

People in here are being overly dramatic&
I wouldn't be surprised if they are huge fans
of Oliveira or someone trying to maintain an
image. Basically, someone biased. Because
there's no reason to assume it's some fucking
aneurysm, like someone mentioned. Not saying
he isn't hurt. But I think he just went in for a
paycheck. Nothing wrong with that. Fuck reebok.

hope he's alright...such a strange way to end a fight that I was looking forward to. hope it's not anything serious.

I'm getting more and more worried as time goes on. I would think we would have heard something by now.

People werent even worried this bad when Andy snapped his leg in half. Oliveira and his delayed reactions.. Did the same shit in the Swanson fight probably just wanted out of there.

People werent even worried this bad when Andy snapped his leg in half. Oliveira and his delayed reactions.. Did the same shit in the Swanson fight probably just wanted out of there.

Exactly. I wasn't worried that Silva was going to die when he broke his leg. This could be serious. Maybe it's not. I hope it's not, but I'm way more worried about this than I was about "Andy's" leg.

Not good to see especially when I'm sitting next to disrespctful Punks yelling fuck Brazil at the top of their lungs and he is being taking out by stretcher.

Fucking losers.

What the hell...are there really assholes like this at the event? That's a disgrace to my country, these dumbasses should get their heads kicked in

Get well soon Du Bronx. I had great expectations for that fight. Sad Ending

Exactly. I wasn't worried that Silva was going to die when he broke his leg. This could be serious. Maybe it's not. I hope it's not, but I'm way more worried about this than I was about "Andy's" leg.

Oliveira strikes me as a bit of an actor, guess you never saw the Swanson fight he did the same shit when the going got tough. Wouldnt doubt it if you threw up your Cheetos and cried a bit after the Lawler vs Macdonald fight.

Oliveira strikes me as a bit of an actor, guess you never saw the Swanson fight he did the same shit when the going got tough. Wouldnt doubt it if you threw up your Cheetos and cried a bit after the Lawler vs Macdonald fight.

If this is true, I'll be pissed. If it's something relatively minor, then he's a total pussy. I just can't imagine a pinched nerve making a fighter behave like that.

And no, Lawler McDonald was awesome. Rory just got the shit beat out of him. This looked like it could have been a really serious injury. Rory was messed up, but it wasn't a serious injury. Thanks for the kind words though.

Looks and sounds like a pinched nerve. When I was in wrestling in high school I pinched a nerve in my neck I thought I was paralyzed and my shit was broken.

A little cortisone made me feel a lot better and 6 weeks of phosphotydalcholine super doses and I was 100%. I hope this is what's wrong with him.

Looks and sounds like a pinched nerve. When I was in wrestling in high school I pinched a nerve in my neck I thought I was paralyzed and my shit was broken.

A little cortisone made me feel a lot better and 6 weeks of phosphotydalcholine super doses and I was 100%. I hope this is what's wrong with him.

Hope you're right. It's just the bloody nose that has me worried. Of course, that nose could have been bloodied by any number of things.

They gave you PC for a pinched nerve? That's interesting, why was that.

Back