Oliveira in neck brace on stretcher. Being taken out grabbing his neck.

I don't care if it is serious or not Injuries in any capacity suck. Quick prayer and good karma going out to him and his family and friends.

Olivera went for a takedown, had a little scuffle with Hollaway against the cage, then Holloway got the advantage, and stepped back, signalling for Olivera to stand up. Olivera stood up, grabbed the left side of his neck, and started bleeding from the nose. Then he waved Max off, the fight was called, and Olivera just slowly collapsed, and never got back up. He was carried out on a stretcher, while still holding his neck. It is really scary.

did he loose consciousness at any point?

What the fuck happened

Not true man. I've broken my collarbone three times, twice needing surgery. All three times the break didn't hurt as bad as the pain that followed after the break. The second time I broke it (first surgery) I literally blew my collarbone to dust. The last two times I've slept through the night before going to the hospital. Both times required surgery.

Do you feel pain? Damn that's crazy.

My thoughts are with Do Bronx and his people. Hoping for the best.

I hope it's nothing too serious bizarre injuries are always the most scary.
I think he'll be okay.

Exactly. I wasn't worried that Silva was going to die when he broke his leg. This could be serious. Maybe it's not. I hope it's not, but I'm way more worried about this than I was about "Andy's" leg.

You responded to your post with a second account. Classy!

If this is true, I'll be pissed. If it's something relatively minor, then he's a total pussy. I just can't imagine a pinched nerve making a fighter behave like that.

And no, Lawler McDonald was awesome. Rory just got the shit beat out of him. This looked like it could have been a really serious injury. Rory was messed up, but it wasn't a serious injury. Thanks for the kind words though.

Again, you respond to your own post. Narcissist.

He was moving all of his limbs so I am not going to be super worried. I would like to finally commend a ref for stopping a fight properly though. I'm glad it was waved off so quickly.

Something is probably broken, but Dude Bronx should have been TAPPING with his good arm. Waving shit off isn't proper.

Hopefully he is not seriously injured. Best of luck to Dude Brongx.

He was moving all of his limbs so I am not going to be super worried. I would like to finally commend a ref for stopping a fight properly though. I'm glad it was waved off so quickly.

Something is probably broken, but Dude Bronx should have been TAPPING with his good arm. Waving shit off isn't proper.

Hopefully he is not seriously injured. Best of luck to Dude Brongx.

Dude I'm not trying to scream "the sky is falling" but it's not his limbs or his C-spine that I'm worried about. It could be much worse. Or it could be a pinched nerve.

Oh nooooo!!!!
Do bronx!!!!

Hope he is okay (haven't seen the fight)
That does not sound good at all
Neck injuries are no joke.

Maybe he was faking just to get free health care for something else? "Yeah doc, the neck is feeling better, but since your here, could you take a look at this..."

This. Wake up, sheeple.

Have the announced what the injury is??

They gave you PC for a pinched nerve? That's interesting, why was that.
One of the most well known constituents of nerve tissue, specifically in the brain and nerve endings is choline. Phosphotydalcholine seems to be the most bio available and synergistic with neurochemical/physiological action. The stable phosphorous is easily absorbed into the blood. PC is mainly extracted from soy lecithin. Just make sure the soy beans are non-GMO, because there isn't any long-term peer reviewed studies on the effects of long term effects of GMO soy beans. A good rule of thumb is when in doubt go with what you know. There are all-natural/organic/non-GMO lecithin products available everywhere.

But yeah, I had upwards to 30 grams per day. Lecithin also contains other varieties of choline. Oddly enough, my resting heart rate dropped by about 10 bpm and there was also significant improvement in my vision, notably in my telescopic dilation. It's crazy what specific nutrients can do for you. I did however experience some occasional loose stool and I think it was a 15% drop in free testosterone levels. After I stopped taking it, my free testosterone returned to normal in about 2 months.

12 years later my neck feels great. :)

Back