Older lady approached me the other day...

I think you've been watching too much Naughty America TS, if you really thought she was propositioning you.

Tap that gilf, son. You should be down to try anything at least once.

one_eyeland_hot_granny_by_roger_hagadone_31486.jpg

I thought older lady was going to be 19. You disgust me TS.

I think you just took it the wrong way and she was just trying to make conversation. I used to be a bus boy and a ton of older ladies would be like "oh I would love if you came over to clean my house" lawlz

Teh jab.
Valuev-jab.jpeg
Should have touched her with it.

I've had misunderstanding before but not like that... lulz

When she said "My place is filthy." do you think she was talking about her cooch?

I'm a ticket broker. A lady came into the store yesterday to pick up a ticket to some concert or something. She had her two daughters with her. I showed her the ticket and where it was on the seating chart. Answered all her questions. On the way out the door I said to her, "You have a really nice seat." She turned around and gave me a surprised (to say the least) look.
truestorytimthumbphp_zps04e75044.png

Troll granny wanted to embarrass you.

Rofl right? I'm gonna be such a troll when I'm like 70-80.

But TS, she needed da meat, so she went to the meat department. Recently I needed some rolls, so I went to the "rolls" isle, but it was not what it had seemed...

Well if Grandma wanted some sausage she went to the right place.

Grab the lube and enjoy the gummy

Last edited:
I agree with the other guy. You should have went. At the worst you would have been paid for some manual labor. At best you would have been paid to sex her for a bit. GILF could have taught you a few tricks and gave you a gummer, lol.

Back