Older lady approached me the other day...

forrestcries

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just some background first:
-I work in the meat department at a grocery
-Christmas eve we have to take everything off the shelves and put it in the cooler
-I show up early Boxing day to clean shelves and put it all back out

So I'm brushing the shelves off and the customers slowly start to show up. An older woman, probably in her 60's walks up to me and grabs my arm and says something along the lines of, "Maybe you could come to my place after."

I gave her a confused look. She continued "After the company i had last night, I need it bad." I just kinda looked at her and tried to figure out why this older woman was hitting on a 16 year old working in a grocery store.

Then she finished, "It really needs a good scrubbing, my place is filthy."

I gave an awkward laugh. Has anyone ever had anything like this happen to them?

LOL! Talk about ambiguous. I wonder if she ever caught on to what she said herself.

Tell that old bag to take her cob web ridden puss somewhere else next time. Do hit before though.

i dont think she meant it in a sexual way. i hear people say that all the time whenever im doing manly mowing or cleaning

It's lucky you didn't respond "Ohh I'll bend you over the meat counter and give it to you rough you filthy bi.... wait.. why are you looking at me like that?"

"It really needs a good scrubbing, my place is filthy."

sanchez.gif

^^Hilary Clinton looks terrible.
It's lucky you didn't respond "Ohh I'll bend you over the meat counter and give it to you rough you filthy bi.... wait.. why are you looking at me like that?"
That reminds me of the Phil Hartman sketch on SNL in which he plays a sexually suggestive deli owner who actually wasn't lecherous at all.

"So you want a sausage, do you?"

You should've went. She more than likely would've paid you.

Ever notice how when someone refers to someone they'd bang it's "older woman" and when it's someone they'd see as a grandmother it's "older lady"

something similar happened to me when i was in germany.

i was doing laundry one morning, when a german woman, probably in her late-forties, started a chat with me. she waited for me to finish my laundry, and i headed to her place.

after two hours of four-play and sex, i went back to my hostel.

Or...if you want to embarass her, yell "why cuz I'm (fill in ethnicity)" then when she has that stunned look on her face just say "just kiddin',can I help you find anything".

Back