Old tweets from Sonnen and Wanderlei

you're a moron. Chael does it for idiots like you to gobble up and get worked up about, he's not actually a d-bag like he sometimes makes himself out to be

Those are his actions and you don't know if he's serious or not. You and others seem to use that excuse to justify him being petty and disrespectful to others. Sometimes the person IS the theatre. What we do know is some of the things he has said and done, such as the comments about Silva's wife. Those are not the actions of a man who has been taught any respect by his mother, otherwise he wouldn't make such comments about a man's wife. I would respect people like you more if you just admitted you have made an absolute choice to use a double standard when it comes to this guy's behaviour. There is no master trolling that the rest of us fools fail to see. Perhaps the guy really just is a disrespectful and childish human being? Doesn't his criminal past remove a bit of his benefit of the doubt?

Those are his actions and you don't know if he's serious or not. You and others seem to use that excuse to justify him being petty and disrespectful to others. Sometimes the person IS the theatre. What we do know is some of the things he has said and done, such as the comments about Silva's wife. Those are not the actions of a man who has been taught any respect by his mother, otherwise he wouldn't make such comments about a man's wife. I would respect people like you more if you just admitted you have made an absolute choice to use a double standard when it comes to this guy's behaviour. There is no master trolling that the rest of us fools fail to see. Perhaps the guy really just is a disrespectful and childish human being? Doesn't his criminal past remove a bit of his benefit of the doubt?

Chael works with dollars and cents, if it doesn't make dollars then it doesn't make cents

I was watching an interview with Wanderlei and when he was going to tell something that happened between him and Chael in last year's MMA Awards the stupid interviewer cut him with some irrelevant question

Andeson Silva made a shit ton of money thanks to Sonnen trashtalking. He was in on it.

And I love Wandy but he made an ass out of himself in that taxi.

Just read some old tweets from Sonnen and Wanderlei that had me laughing

@wandfc - Sonna you start talk about me,becarful or you go need call to your dentista.

@sonnench - Wand,you might as well fill out your own toe tag.Where it says

Did you also watch the video where Wand punks him in the van and Phail has nothing to say?

The one where he lets Wand ramble on for like 5 minutes about who knows what and the whole time you can just tell he is thinking" Good lord, this guy's sense of humor is worse than a potato."?

Godfather of integrity; dual masters in dominance and modesty; once outboxed Hemingway; & author of this year's bestseller, available NOW on Amazon
West Linn, Oregon

Back