Old tweets from Sonnen and Wanderlei

Did you see Chael after Wand lost to Leben? He was really respectful!

Did you also watch the video where Wand punks him in the van and Phail has nothing to say?

Did you see the one where chael kept his mouth closed because he didn't want to start an argument with an idiot in a moving vehicle because it might cause an accident?

Chael murdered himself with that tweet by misspelling "write".

I love Chael tweets:

***NEWSFLASH***!!! Quentin Jackson refuses fight w/cardboard "standee" of Uriah Faber at MMA memorabilia store; cites "Fear of Paper Cuts".

Yeah, how dare Chael not get into a street fight, with an Injured man, in front of a women who is very close to Wand.

Sometimes, fighters need to act like adults. You should try it.

So just to re-cap..... We have an "injured man" in front of a woman. You tell me to act like an adult but you are backing up a man who NEVER acts like an adult. :icon_lol:
Are you one of those people that love talking shit online but when confronted in real life you act like you're hurt or say you wont fight because there is a woman present?

Did you see the one where chael kept his mouth closed because he didn't want to start an argument with an idiot in a moving vehicle because it might cause an accident?

Did you see the one where Phael kept his mouth shut because he wasn't hiding behind his computer or Twitter account? A so called "Gangster" would of beat the crap out of an "Idiot" like Wand.... right? So let me get this straight... Wand is the "idiot" for confronting him about all the shit Phael talked?

HAHAHA! Keep the excuses coming. These are pretty good! This is why I come to Sherdog. :icon_evil

So just to re-cap..... We have an "injured man" in front of a woman. You tell me to act like an adult but you are backing up a man who NEVER acts like an adult. :icon_lol:
Are you one of those people that love talking shit online but when confronted in real life you act like you're hurt or say you wont fight because there is a woman present?

Did you see the one where Phael kept his mouth shut because he wasn't hiding behind his computer or Twitter account? A so called "Gangster" would of beat the crap out of an "Idiot" like Wand.... right? So let me get this straight... Wand is the "idiot" for confronting him about all the shit Phael talked?

HAHAHA! Keep the excuses coming. These are pretty good! This is why I come to Sherdog. :icon_evil

you're a moron. Chael does it for idiots like you to gobble up and get worked up about, he's not actually a d-bag like he sometimes makes himself out to be

Wand's tweets are the best

You're a moron. Chael does it for idiots like you to gobble up and get worked up about. He's not actually a douche-bag like he sometimes makes himself out to be.

Uh Huh.... and what else????? You are calling me a moron? I corrected your post for you. You know.... little things like capital letters, periods and correct spelling of words that you use but can't spell. Any other "Smart" comments from you? :redface:

You have no clue what you speak. You mean Wand "gobbled" it up and got worked up about it. What Chael says or does has zero outcome on my life. Thank you for playing though.... Grab your prize on the way out!

Uh Huh.... and what else????? You are calling me a moron? I corrected your post for you. You know.... little things like capital letters, periods and correct spelling of words that you use but can't spell. Any other "Smart" comments from you? :redface:

You have no clue what you speak. You mean Wand "gobbled" it up and got worked up about it. What Chael says or does has zero outcome on my life. Thank you for playing though.... Grab your prize on the way out!

still mad that Chael said mean things and hurt your feelings?

Good fight, after Chael Sonnen get brutally knocked out by Bones, if he's still alive, UFC could make this fight for us... Wand x Sonnen would be amazing... and i guess Sonnen win that via decision..

Back