Old tweets from Sonnen and Wanderlei

Wow...tards still think Sonnen was afraid of an injured Wand in a car?

Does the word "condescending" mean anything to the morons?

"yeah, sure, sure..."

Sounds like a guy who was quaking in his boots :icon_lol:

Let's face facts here. Chael was afraid of Wandy in the van. He didn't keep his mouth shut because he "didn't understand" or "was being a grown up and didn't want to fight". Wandy is a legit scary dude if he's pissed off. Chael isn't witty enough to come up with stuff on the fly, all of his stuff is scripted. So he didn't have a good comeback and he didn't want to get into a confrontation with a guy who is tougher than him.

Put it this way, in a no holds barred street fight, who are you taking? A guy with good takedowns, 40% finishing rate, and 25% (T)KO rate? Or a vale tudo guy with a 80% finishing rate and a 70% (T)KO rate?

I'll take Chael in a MMA match, but I'll take Wandy in a fight.

Let's face facts here. Chael was afraid of Wandy in the van. He didn't keep his mouth shut because he "didn't understand" or "was being a grown up and didn't want to fight". Wandy is a legit scary dude if he's pissed off. Chael isn't witty enough to come up with stuff on the fly, all of his stuff is scripted. So he didn't have a good comeback and he didn't want to get into a confrontation with a guy who is tougher than him.

Put it this way, in a no holds barred street fight, who are you taking? A guy with good takedowns, 40% finishing rate, and 25% (T)KO rate? Or a vale tudo guy with a 80% finishing rate and a 70% (T)KO rate?

what if you give them knives and baseball bats? Sounds about as stupid as your scenario

lol I forgot how sensitive people can get in these cheal threads.

You have no clue what you speak. You mean Wand "gobbled" it up and got worked up about it. What Chael says or does has zero outcome on my life. Thank you for playing though.... Grab your prize on the way out!

LOL, I don't know who you're trying to fool, you're obsessed with Chael. You even had to write about him in your location...

I love hooking all the Chael fans in at once. :D

Hook, line and sinker!!!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Hook Up!

lol chael is not scared of wandy stop self projecting...

do you actually see the real chael sonnen getting into a street scuffle with anyone?

not his style and its not because he doesnt think he can win either

Did you also watch the video where Wand punks him in the van and Phail has nothing to say?

No but I saw the vid where Wand is mumbling stuf that Chel has not idea what is said .

Wanderlei, you are an immigrant from Brazil. I am a gangster from America. Are you sure you wanna play that game with me? Listen Wanderlei, I will do a home invasion on you. I will cut the power to your house and the next thing you'll hear is me climbing up your stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of Soldier of Fortune magazine. I'll pick the lock to the master room door, take a picture of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your "jiu-jitsu". I'll take said quote unquote photograph, post it at www.dorksfrombrazil.com, password - not required, username - not required. That, Wanderlei, is how you threaten someone. Dummy.

Sonnen for Vice-President (Brian Stann President)

No but I saw the vid where Wand is mumbling stuf that Chel has not idea what is said .

Similar to your misspelled message that nobody understands what message you are trying to convey?
Stuf? Chel?
:icon_lol:

Similar to your misspelled message that nobody understands what message you are trying to convey?
Stuf? Chel?

Hey if you are too dmb to understand a post that's simply missing 2 letters , well my friend you`ll have some serious issue reading anything that is not out of the dictionnary .

Both are good at trash talking. I think Wand could take Chael though. He would struggle with Chaels wrestling, but who knows. The fight will prob never happen.

Stuf? Chel?

Bragging about superior grammar on a MMA forum? Priceless.

Back