Old news; but remember that Misha Cirkunov vs Volkan Oezdemir fight? I have a burning question

Yea it's nuts, it looks like Volkan actually like drags him down lmao.

I just don't understand as it seems to completely knock him out cold.

Not queer street..... Cold

Yea it looks like a push, his arm is moving so slow when he hits him too. Does not make sense.

16WiSUI.gif
A gif can provide a base for the fruitful and reasonable discourse that is about to commence!
So, rabbit punches are legal.

Good to know!

I was very surprised as well but weird shit happens regularly.

This was one of the few fights that went out exactly the opposite of what I thought would be.

The turkish guy looked shit in the fights before Misha, but it looks like he had improved in the meantime. People have been saying he had boxed with Klitschko (who was preparing for Tyson Fury). So I guess that one helped.

Misha was supposed to be the better fighter but he couldn't quite live up to the expectations. His chin seems questionable.

I think I get the message you’re trying to convey :’) but I genuinely just wanted to know the answer to this question as it’s been bothering me ever since it happened loool & idk why but I just find that hard to believe a stupid as it sounds, I mean it literally had 0 force behind it

I'm not sure if you have any experience striking but the power in punches is generated by lower half of your body and if you watch the gif you can see Oezdamir plant and pivot on his right foot putting some good pop on a hook that connect above and slightly behind the ear which knocks meisha dead.

Yea it looks like a push, his arm is moving so slow when he hits him too. Does not make sense.
The way his like hand just completely. Stops once he hits him to..

No force behind it

Is that proven science?

Are you talking about the first or the last Cain-JDS fight?
Junior clipped Cain with a huge overhand.
That would have downed a horse no matter the location imo.

In the last fight I think it was more a matter of accumulation of damage that led to the TKO

Yup It sure is

How Does the Ear Help to Maintain Balance and Equilibrium of the Body?
Updated on July 24, 2018
13741485_100.jpg

Nithya Venkat
more

A Botany graduate, Nithya Venkat writes about topics that interest her.

Contact Author
12039635.png

Human Ear | Source
The ear is one of the sensory organs that help us to hear. An interesting point to note is that the ear not only helps in hearing but also helps us to maintain the balance and equilibrium of our body. Without the ear, we would not be able to balance our body with respect to the gravitational pull of the earth.

To understand how the ear helps us to balance our body, we need to know about the structure of the ear.

Structure of the Ear
The ear is made up of three different parts -

• outer ear
  • middle ear
  • inner ear
The inner ear is the part that helps us to balance our body. The inner ear is involved in both the functions of hearing and balancing.

First JDS Vs Cain & Conor Vs Poirier were knockouts due to hits around the same ear area

Back