Old news; but remember that Misha Cirkunov vs Volkan Oezdemir fight? I have a burning question

But it really didn’t have any strength behind it, I mean I guess he just hit right place, it was just the lack of power that baffled me

Certain spots, but more than that is obviously the punch landing on an unprepared opponent. Basically all KOs on a charging opponent look more or less like that. Those shots that land behind someone's field of vision while they're charging or throwing a punch can end things quickly.

combination of two things:

1) he hit the sweet spot. the spot that conor is always talking about
2)volkan has serious power

definitely one of the weirdest/craziest KO's I have ever seen

He obviously hit a spot .

Do you know a story of a failed giant ship engine ?

A giant ship engine failed. The ship’s owners tried one expert after another, but none of them could figure but how to fix the engine.

Then they brought in an old man who had been fixing ships since he was a young. He carried a large bag of tools with him, and when he arrived, he immediately went to work. He inspected the engine very carefully, top to bottom.

Two of the ship’s owners were there, watching this man, hoping he would know what to do. After looking things over, the old man reached into his bag and pulled out a small hammer. He gently tapped something. Instantly, the engine lurched into life. He carefully put his hammer away. The engine was fixed!

A week later, the owners received a bill from the old man for ten thousand dollars.

“What?!” the owners exclaimed. “He hardly did anything!”

So they wrote the old man a note saying, “Please send us an itemized bill.

The man sent a bill that read:

Tapping with a hammer………………….. $ 2.00

Knowing where to tap…………………….. $ 9,998.00

Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort makes all the difference!

Yeah this is everything needed. Thank you sir.

A giant ship engine failed. The ship’s owners tried one expert after another, but none of them could figure but how to fix the engine.

Then they brought in an old man who had been fixing ships since he was a young. He carried a large bag of tools with him, and when he arrived, he immediately went to work. He inspected the engine very carefully, top to bottom.

Two of the ship’s owners were there, watching this man, hoping he would know what to do. After looking things over, the old man reached into his bag and pulled out a small hammer. He gently tapped something. Instantly, the engine lurched into life. He carefully put his hammer away. The engine was fixed!

A week later, the owners received a bill from the old man for ten thousand dollars.

Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort makes all the difference!

I'm just trying to figure out if this is about touching people on the temple, or using the search function.

Is that proven science?

Are you talking about the first or the last Cain-JDS fight?
Junior clipped Cain with a huge overhand.
That would have downed a horse no matter the location imo.

In the last fight I think it was more a matter of accumulation of damage that led to the TKO

yeah, but the point is, the overhand right didn't even KO Cain. it was the GnP afterward.

Mark Hunt got hit by a near identical overhand from JDS, got dropped and got back up.

both times JDS hit both of them in nearly the same place. right around the ear, and while both weren't KO'd they were knocked completely to the ground.

Literally landed a wimpy little punch to like the side/back of the head & misha cirkunov just dropped

Let him hit you with that and see where you land

I quite enjoyed that.

<mma4>

yeah, but the point is, the overhand right didn't even KO Cain. it was the GnP afterward.

Mark Hunt got hit by a near identical overhand from JDS, got dropped and got back up.

both times JDS hit both of them in nearly the same place. right around the ear, and while both weren't KO'd they were knocked completely to the ground.
I get it.
Don't even remember the following shots.
Might have been an accumulation issue or maybe indeed the right spot

it looks weird for sure, and it's
possible it was dive, because Volkan was +400 lol, and 1st round KO was even better, probably something like 1/15 hehe;
if you talk about diving and weird, unexpected KO's check odds, also don't forget weight cut...some nutrionists also bet money lol

so I didn’t have sherdog back then and none of my friends or family are into ufc so I had no one to discuss this with, but what did you guys think about oezdemirs win? Literally landed a wimpy little punch to like the side/back of the head & misha cirkunov just dropped and the fight ended like so quick what was everyone’s thoughts on that? Cause I was baffled when I was watching it like idk did he dive? Or did oezdemir genuinely hit a spot that just dropped misha, it just seemed like such an insignificant punch to me, what was everyone’s thought on that? Curious
Firstly, you're about to get Wastelanded but SJW mods.

Secondly, I totally agree with you, shit looked totally fixed. Nobody hits you like that and shuts you completely off. Staggered, dizzy, rocked? Maybe... but absolutely unconscious, I just don't see it.

Haha quality mate put a smile on my face.

ye looked weird af, i had money on Curkunov too, was #1 bullshit

Sorry that's not possible.

Usually if i see a video or gif with my own eyes, i have to believe it. In this case I have to deny it. That can not be real, take it back.
Yea it's nuts, it looks like Volkan actually like drags him down lmao.

I just don't understand as it seems to completely knock him out cold.

Not queer street..... Cold

Yes, I was quite high on Misha and was left... WTF?
If you've ever seen a David Price fight, he often goes down in a similar fashion.

Back