Ok, we have female UFC.. But when are we having transgender UFC?

I dont know his reasons, but there is plenty of scientific reasons including bone structure and density.

That argument has kind of been proven wrong. For instance, black females have similar bone density to white males.

Arguably, a man who has transitioned to a female gender would actually be at a physical disadvantage against women. They are quite literally, castrated males after all.

Transgenders should probably just compete by the birth gender. It would be interesting to see if a male-to-female can be a top fighter in the men's divisions.

being serious in a couple of years I won't be surprised this may happen

I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the 2020s, and that's me being serious. Seeing as how things go around the world...I was just checking out Caitlyn Jenner because I didn't really follow the affair and thought it'd be funny, but goddamn, it seems like anyone who has a problem with trannies are evil. I wouldn't like to be born today and raised in such a world. Which is why I believe Dana could come up with an argument and create a buzz around such a thing, considering the world itself is going pro-trans, look at W"MMA", it got big in the media because of feminism and it's influence.

The world isn't pro-trans. Don't be fooled by the media. The popular voice is pro-trans. Soon they'll be pro-bestiality and pro-incest. Just wait.

That argument has kind of been proven wrong. For instance, black females have similar bone density to white males.

Arguably, a man who has transitioned to a female gender would actually be at a physical disadvantage against women. They are quite literally, castrated males after all.

Black females have similar bone density to white men but not similair bone structure to (white) men (men have still wider shoulders, bigger hands, narrower waist and differently shaped and sized pelvis which affects the amount of power you can generate, etc). Not to mention mtf transgenders also have stronger tendons and ligaments etc due to them having been men.

I have seen the bone density countered by using "black women and white men almost have the same bone density on average" but I havent seen any credible counters to other mtf advantages like bone structure and tendons/ligamnets, have you?

Back