Ok, we have female UFC.. But when are we having transgender UFC?

Yes but these would actually have two sub-divisions. Those who were originally men, and those who were originally women.

Yes but these would actually have two sub-divisions. Those who were originally men, and those who were originally women.

itd be kind of interesting to have mtf and ftm fighting each other. The mtf have male bone structure and muscles, but are on massive amounts of estrogen and feminizing hormones, while the ftm's are juiced with T to their eyeballs but cursed with female skeletons.

The better question is when is this thread getting wastelanded?

The basic Sherdogger reaction to this idea.

giphy.gif

Florian and Faber might have a shot at a belt.

Nah, they'd lose.

Don't bet on it. They would lose so many buyers and destroy their international market doing that.

in sports yeah but i read it like he was talking just in general

Maybe, just maybe because they are freaking weirdos. Everything will be acceptable and every small class of freak shows will have their own special leagues. I believe tranny's will have a division one day, the way things are going here in the US. The inmates are running the asylum.

Fallon Fox would work TS and BonesNose in the same night.

Maybe, just maybe because they are freaking weirdos. Everything will be acceptable and every small class of freak shows will have their own special leagues. I believe tranny's will have a division one day, the way things are going here in the US. The inmates are running the asylum.

would you be upset if there was a transexual division?
if so, why?

Never.

There are no transgender division in any sport in the history of mankind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back