OK,"The Jake" bring it on.

Bas Rutten

Green Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Now, let me know what you guys want to talk about here. I will stop for a little while on the other forum then.
I am curious!!
Bas

What about your comeback Bas? Any plans to make a return to PRIDE against the axe murderer? I know you can take him.:D

Hey Bas, welcome to off topic!

Take a look around and try and make some sense of what goes on around here. If you feel you can share any tales that may you may well regret telling, this is the place to do it!

have fun!

Like I said before, we are talking about it. They offered me less money to fight him then I had in my last fight so I thought that was not good. Let's see if we can work something out here. It would be great though.

Bas when u read what goes on in here you'll be outta here quicker than a hyena with a hambuger...

Good to see you here man and thx for all the laughs on the commentary on Pride...

ArjukanpoKarate
Till so far the of topic looks good, I am kind of wondering what kind of other questions I can expect.

Originally posted by Bas Rutten
Like I said before, we are talking about it. They offered me less money to fight him then I had in my last fight so I thought that was not good. Let's see if we can work something out here. It would be great though.

Damn straight it would be great. Surely the amount they make on the fight would more than cover paying you guys what you are worth? They could sell that fight for a long time, not only PPV, but Video/DVD sales later.

hello mr. el guapo, if your reading other posts belive nothing of what is written about me...

can you still grow hair on your dome or is it gone entirely now? just a curious thought ive had for a while?

ive seen the old pics of you with hair and you look tougher wihtout

Schweeet mate.... glad to see you here El Guapo!

A day in Off Topic is like an episode of Seinfeld.
We talk about nothing. And yet we talk about everything.

Everything from crappy films, politics, what are you doing this weekend, tricks on pleasing the ladies in bed you name it. It's a total melting pot of ideas and random thoughts.

Check out some of the threads over the past few pages. This is the coolest place to hang out if you ever just want to talk and post random shit. :)

- The Jake

I thought that I was the only one with a jet lag but now I understand that there are more people like me, what a respons in a little time he?

Originally posted by The Jake
Schweeet mate.... glad to see you here El Guapo!

A day in Off Topic is like an episode of Seinfeld.
We talk about nothing. And yet we talk about everything.

Everything from crappy films, politics, what are you doing this weekend, tricks on pleasing the ladies in bed you name it. It's a total melting pot of ideas and random thoughts.

Check out some of the threads over the past few pages. This is the coolest place to hang out if you ever just want to talk and post random shit. :)

- The Jake

Once again, Jake says exactly what everyone is thinking but does it in a way that is understandable!

hey Bas i was just wondering if u got to bang any of the Pride ring girls??

BAS!! How was your trip to Hawaii man??? Your seminar was awesome!!!!!!!

I'm convinced that OT is the glue that holds this board together.

I mean we all post across this forum under the different boards from time to time but it's here in OT where you really get to know what the members are like.

That's what makes it so interesting.

Seldom -
Are you at work or what? Email me mate!!!

- The Jake

Nope I am bold now, but.... I shaved my head way before that. I think that I was around 22 when I shaved it all of. I hated it to bring "do my hair" finally when I saw myself in stress, with a purple haidryer in the mirror, I run out the door to the barber and told him to shave it all off. When I saw my head then, I told myself NEVER to grow it anymore.
And yeah, Vanderlei would be good.

I think you would do better than Cro-cop did against Silva because as much talent Cro-cop has in K-1, he does not have that much experience in MMA as you have. Also he he fought Mark Hunt like two months before he stepped into the ring with Silva. Not a lot of time to prepare for the Silva. Maurice Smith said once you can't expect two do both K-1 and MMA and expect to be succesfull in both. K-1 takes a lot out of you.

Originally posted by Grifter
hey Bas i was just wondering if u got to bang any of the Pride ring girls??

Now THAT would make an interesting Off Topic thread topic.... :cool: :D

- The Jake

I know you are good friends with Peter Aerts. What's his mindframe this year? I still rank him in the top 5 as far as K-1 fighters this year. He is in a bit of a slump. I saw the match between Aerts and Leko last year in Vegas and Peter seemed a bit off that night. I didn't expect him to be knocked out like that. Also who has the toughest kicks you have ever felt in practice or in the ring in your life? Rizzo, Ruas, Maurice Smith, Aerts or somebody else?

No, I don't bang the ring girls, they are hot though he?
I think that Cro cop never expected Vanderlei to come out and strike, I think he only trained for takedown defense thsat fight.
Hawaii?? Man, I have another great story. I come home drunk in the hotel and I have this thing that I always have to shower before I go to bed. So I get into the shower and when I got out I slipped and hit with my head backwards the toilet , what do you think? I shatters in like 100 pieces, I see a hole so I get some blankets and stamp the in the hole and go to sleep. Then the 35 floor started to flood over so people called security because all their stuff got wet, and they knocked on my door. I open the door and told them that they could fix it but that I went to bed. The next day I wake up and I thought I dreamd everything, so I go to the bathroom and there is the toilet seat, intact. Thank God I thought, then I switched on the light and the bathroom looked like a horro movie, blood every where, bloody hand prints, my bed. I had this cut in my head, but that was it. A lot of guessts got complemaentary breakfast because all their stuff got wet, they thanked me. What an episode again he?

Back