OK,"The Jake" bring it on.

Bas..u and Kevin Bacon are hilarious commentators for Pride FC..keep up the good work!

Also are you and Stephen Quadros really good friends outside PRIDE?

quadros_01.jpg

Originally posted by Bas Rutten
Nope I am bold now, but.... I shaved my head way before that. I think that I was around 22 when I shaved it all of. I hated it to bring "do my hair" finally when I saw myself in stress, with a purple haidryer in the mirror, I run out the door to the barber and told him to shave it all off. When I saw my head then, I told myself NEVER to grow it anymore.
And yeah, Vanderlei would be good.

Purple hairdryer you say, nice look!

WTF is with all this MMA Discussion??

MMA Discussion belongs in MMA Discussion.

Off Topic is where the guys talk about whether they shave their balls and the ladies talk about their bikini waxing. OT is where we talk about how drunk we're getting this weekend and how we lost our virginity!!! This is were we post all our cool stories, embarassing life moments, our hardships and our successes.

This is where we get to know each other!

Bas -
(edit) Just saw that post. Now that's fucked up Bas... LOL....
Sounds like a scene out of The Shining....

- The Jake

Peter will get back on track, he always does, he had some major injuries.
Pedro Rizzo has the hardest kicks.
Yeah, Stepehn and I are good friends, he has the same strange kind of humor as I do, it is funny.

LOL BAS!! Please come back to Hawaii.... maybe come see a show here.

Bas, speaking of Hawaii.... what are u hearing about PRIDE coming to Hawaii this year???

Is there any fighters that cannot handle their liquor?

- The Jake

Jake is right! What is happening here!

Bas, we need more stories of splitting your head open on shitters and other misadventures!

I have to defend myself in the case of the purple hair dryer, it was my girlfriends one, NOT MINE!
Maybe I will be back in Hawaii in August.
For all the other strories I have, I'll get back to you guys, my sleeping pills are kicking in and I have to train in 6 hours. I have a triple jetlag, I went from Hawaii to Canada and from Canada to Japan and the back to the States, came back yesterday. So I am a little off now.
But I promise to come back with some funny shit stories!!
Good night.

Hey Bas have u been in any streetfights , if so did u fuck those people up?

BAS, please come back to Off Topic, where all the kool people is at!!

I'm banking there must be a book of cool post-fight stories involving fighters hitting the piss afterwards and getting into all sorts of crazy misadventures....

I'd love to see Bas becoming a regular here. Especially when we come on line and vent about something we're not happy with in our own lives. It's cathartic. And when you hit those rough times, getting advice and support from all the members here is what makes this place awesome. Getting support from Bas, well, that'd just be like icing on the cake! :D

- The Jake

My last answer, Marco Ruas cannot drink! You can make him drunk with two beers. I did a funny thin with him to with that, he didn't wanted to drink anymore and we were sitting at a big table at a Thaiboxing event with other fighters in Holland. I said: "what? The King of the streets cannot drink anymore"? Then he took one again, I said it again like five times more, he was a mess, poor guy, but really funny, he couldn't walk anymore. He probably kill me now for this.

I have to defend myself in the case of the purple hair dryer, it was my girlfriends one, NOT MINE!
Maybe I will be back in Hawaii in August.
For all the other strories I have, I'll get back to you guys, my sleeping pills are kicking in and I have to train in 6 hours. I have a triple jetlag, I went from Hawaii to Canada and from Canada to Japan and the back to the States, came back yesterday. So I am a little off now.
But I promise to come back with some funny shit stories!!
Good night.

Dude you're not going to get a quality night's rest on six hours + sleeping pills. You're better off just staying up all night here on Off Topic, posting away, drinking LOTS of coffee and then going straight to training. :D

- The Jake

My last answer, Marco Ruas cannot drink! You can make him drunk with two beers. I did a funny thin with him to with that, he didn't wanted to drink anymore and we were sitting at a big table at a Thaiboxing event with other fighters in Holland. I said: "what? The King of the streets cannot drink anymore"? Then he took one again, I said it again like five times more, he was a mess, poor guy, but really funny, he couldn't walk anymore. He probably kill me now for this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now that's cool!

But not enough fighters read the off topic anyway, so you can probably post just about anything and get away with it. LOL....

- The Jake

Thanks Bas for being a cool sport and answering my and other people's questions! I appreciate it!

Exactly, this is the sort of gear we are after!

Haha, lol, this is great! Thanks for all the funny stuff bas and you rule the microphone alone with stephen.

- magic.

PS. can you get my some of the pride ring girl phone numbers? :D

Back