OK,"The Jake" bring it on.

So Bas...

What type of literature do you prefer reading? You're on planes very often, I'd expect you to be well-read. Unless you're one of those fancy folk with your portable DVD players. And if you are one of those folk with the DVD player, do you continuously watch your fights and scream 'YEAH, GO ME!'?

Oh yeah, don't let the newbs on the fact that you're here. We wouldn't want them penetrating our defenses and infiltrating this place. They'll turn it upside down in no time. We just can't have that.

dont worry vod you know that all of us here in OT scare them off to cry in their corners sitting in their own urine

Bas. I was just curious about something and hope vengence isn't necessary but after looking at that picture of you and JoSon (even though you can't see it) it appears that your hand is resting on his thigh...is this true?

So I see Mr. Bas Rutten made it by the forum yesterday, Did punkmother try and turn him?

Anybody get a liver shot in?

A little known fact here when Bas was in Hawaii, a couple of us sherdoggies saw bas out drinking and it wasn't pretty!
He was wearing a pink skirt and combat boots and his "Bas kicks ass" t-shirt, Well we all thought it was halloween or somthing, so I spawcked my watch and it was may!
Anyways you know who had to bail em out of the slammer the next morning!
He tried to explain the whole costume bit, but the cherry blossem lip-stick gave it away, SHOOTOKING had spiked his beer with some kava-kava!

Bas doesn't remember a thing, so don't remind him!
:D :D :p :eek:

LOL Blown!! Hell yeah bro.......

BAS loves OT just like ShootoKing.

Bas is THE fucking MAN :cool:

I agree with vod, just ignore any MMA related questions. This is a place to chill and have fun.

Newbs, step the fuck away from bas or you will feel the wrath of the off-topic vets, and carnage will be inflicted upon you :mad: :mad:

The whole bit about BAs shattering the toilet with his head was mint.
That definatley was an alltime classic post. How much alchohol does this man consume?..cause if that was not a blacked out drunk as hell story, i dont know what is:D

I can just see him saying to himself.....

"Toilet smashing coming up!....toilet smashing coming up!":D :D :D :D :D

You're killin me, Vod..

Hey, Bas...what's with the thigh-master required on your workout tapes??

Wow, this topic had to be TTT'ed?

What's next? Screaming feral cows?

And yes, TTT = what shooto said.

- m

Bas, you really crack me up. You are one funny fucker. I got your workout video and not only is it a kick ass workout but you make me laugh on that video. Hey I also got your pancrasse five video set. Who was that poor bastard you used to demonstrate the techniques on? He was all tore up and he kept grunting and groaning while you worked your shit on him. He kinda looks like semmy schilt. Does he fight pro?

Originally posted by shidokanartist
Bas, you really crack me up. You are one funny fucker. I got your workout video and not only is it a kick ass workout but you make me laugh on that video. Hey I also got your pancrasse five video set. Who was that poor bastard you used to demonstrate the techniques on? He was all tore up and he kept grunting and groaning while you worked your shit on him. He kinda looks like semmy schilt. Does he fight pro?

My worst fears confirmed. Let the infestation begin.

Thats right boys, be afraid be very afraid. Or be nice and I won't tell the rest of the ant farm about your dirty little secret.

Originally posted by shidokanartist
Thats right boys, be afraid be very afraid. Or be nice and I won't tell the rest of the ant farm about your dirty little secret.

Alright I guess we can let one into our good graces. You play nice though and if I see anymore of your kind I know who told. Now get in the corner and wear the cap.

Back