OK brexiters, what your stand on that?

Where I used to live they were deporting groups of illegal West Indian youths all the time. Some of them were a nuisance, but they weren't murdering people and/or touching kids. You're misinformed on that one.

Bro, all anybody has to do I say 'oh I fear for my life in -Insert Country Here- and they're staying put. The only people being deported are the ones that aren't arsed about staying, ask to go or break the law.

So nah, trust me, I'm not misinformed.

Bro, all anybody has to do I say 'oh I fear for my life in -Insert Country Here- and they're staying put. The only people being deported are the ones that aren't arsed about staying, ask to go or break the law.

So nah, trust me, I'm not misinformed.

You're talking out of your ass. Illegal immigrants from Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia and the West Indies have been deported frequently in the UK for decades for a lot less than murder and paedophilia.

You're talking out of your ass. Illegal immigrants from Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia and the West Indies have been deported frequently in the UK for decades for a lot less than murder and paedophilia.

If the 'illegal' knows how to open his mouth and make an excuse up in the form of 'my country is third world' or that they fear death, they're staying put. Please don't try telling me about English immigration and how it works.

Local news papers will print 'Indians Deported!' and people like you will believe it. That's just the start of the process. A "journalist" sees people being thrown in the back of a van means absolutely nothing.

If the 'illegal' knows how to open his mouth and make an excuse up in the form of 'my country is third world' or that they fear death, they're staying put. Please don't try telling me about English immigration and how it works.

Local news papers will print 'Indians Deported!' and people like you will believe it. That's just the start of the process. A "journalist" sees people being thrown in the back of a van means absolutely nothing.

I've personally known people who've been deported for practically nothing. Associating with criminals while living here legally is often enough. Not saying their isn't red tape or that plenty go undetected but the UK deports plenty of illegals and foreign criminals.

Back