Economy Ohio Governor announced 1 million each week to raffle off to people who have been vaccinated. .

If it makes you feel any better, that vaccine was developed by Biontech.
What is my recourse if their product harms my kids?

Also, I’m more concerned about who designed and conducted the clinical trials... I sure hope it wasn’t the same department who killed those kids in Africa.

“Pfizer gave the children a substantially reduced dose of the ceftriaxone (specifically, 33mg/kg)[2] relative to that described on the US FDA-approved prescribing information. The allegation is that this was done to skew the test in favor of its own drug.[3]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullahi_v._Pfizer,_Inc.

Conservatives in 2020: Stop living your life in fear! It's just a virus that's killed millions of people and sickened tens of millions of others.
Conservatives in 2021: Ahhhh! A vaccine! Run for your lives!
Attempts to pin vaccine hesitancy on “conservatives” is ignorant and disingenuous. Does your side have anything to offer other than strawman arguments and gaslighting?

Attempts to pin vaccine hesitancy on “conservatives” is ignorant and disingenuous. Does your side have anything to offer other than strawman arguments and gaslighting?

Something can't be both ignorant and disingenuous, since disingenuousness assumes the person has the knowledge, but is acting insincerely.

Something can't be both ignorant and disingenuous, since disingenuousness assumes the person has the knowledge, but is acting insincerely.
Congratulations, you’ve accomplished the impossible!

Congratulations, you’ve accomplished the impossible!

Well color me surprised; in the face of admitting you're wrong about something you instead choose to believe in the impossible. That most Trumpian of all Conservative traits.

Biden: The rule is very simple, get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.

You are aware that these vaccines have not been approved by the FDA, right? They are released on an emergency use authorization.

Jumped shop from your lie about trials not being done in a hurry.

The guy has no idea what he is saying.
He does but he is not saying you have to wear a mask or else he is wear your stupid mask till you get vaccinated. He did not do a good job explaining that fact but states are seeing increase in COVID cases in the 20 to 35 year old's but why am I explaining this fact to someone who calls himself foxnewsfan I may as well be talking to a wall.

EDIT foxnewsfan you going to change your name to newsmaxNewsFan?

He does but he is not saying you have to wear a mask or else he is wear your stupid mask till you get vaccinated. He did not do a good job explaining that fact but states are seeing increase in COVID cases in the 20 to 35 year old's but why am I explaining this fact to someone who calls himself foxnewsfan I may as well be talking to a wall.
he has dementia

he has dementia
Don't take this personal I am not going to debate his health because it's a waste of time with you.
Another edit: my father used to know the MD who treated John Wayne before he died. He served in WWII while my father served.

Jumped shop from your lie about trials not being done in a hurry.

???
You can read Moderna's briefing here. There are no completed clinical trials for this drug. The data presented is interim data from an on-going clinical trial. The document clearly states that the vaccine does not meet the FDA's standards for vaccine licensure and approval, and is only being granted an Emergency Use Authorization because there are no available drugs that have been authorized.

https://www.fda.gov/media/144434/download

???
You can read Moderna's briefing here. There are no completed clinical trials for this drug. The data presented is interim data from an on-going clinical trial. The document clearly states that the vaccine does not meet the FDA's standards for vaccine licensure and approval, and is only being granted an Emergency Use Authorization because there are no available drugs that have been authorized.

https://www.fda.gov/media/144434/download

You must not have a job you been averaging 1,000 + posts a month or 30 or so posts a day truly amazing do you have carpal tunnel syndrome? I been a member since the beginning of 2004 and I just have 7000 more posts you will reach that number in under 7 months.

You must not have a job you been averaging 1,000 + posts a month or 30 or so posts a day truly amazing do you have carpal tunnel syndrome? I been a member since the beginning of 2004 and I just have 7000 more posts you will reach that number in under 7 months.

Literally didn't address my post at all.
Also, 7k more posts than me, and 1/5th the likes. Ouch. I wouldn't bother posting either if I were you.

Back