Economy Ohio Governor announced 1 million each week to raffle off to people who have been vaccinated. .

As someone who's already had a vaccine, seeing how eager Governments are to get people vaccinated is really concerning lmao
My general rule in life has always been "If the Government wants it, it's probably not good"

If the govt can get most people to take the shot, they will have an easier time force vaccinating the rest of us and our kids

And Vaccine passports are the goal of these tyrants
Vaccine passports will turn into a social credit system like China has.

Even if it doesn’t kill you, Mayo Clinic study showing covid long haul sufferers are more often the young and healthy

https://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2021/05/12/mayo-clinic-study-long-covid-young.html

I’d rather go with the vaccine than these long term symptoms and whatever else long term side effects covid has
With the vaccine you don’t know the long term side effects yet. Hopefully there are none but at this point no one knows.

I think people should do what they feel is best for themselves wether it be take the vaccine or not but the push to force or entice people to get the vaccine is wrong. If the vaccine works those who have taken it should have nothing to worry about if they are near someone who does not have it.

With the vaccine you don’t know the long term side effects yet. Hopefully there are none but at this point no one knows.

I think people should do what they feel is best for themselves wether it be take the vaccine or not but the push to force or entice people to get the vaccine is wrong. If the vaccine works those who have taken it should have nothing to worry about if they are near someone who does not have it.
This is a religion at this point, especially for the people trying to make everyone else get this experimental vaccine. It's not enough for them to take it themselves, they are happily trying to make sure everyone else is forced into taking it.

I already had covid, I don't care if I get it again.

I think there ought to be another way to convince people to get the vaccine, should they be inclined to get it.

Like highlighting the benefits?

Maybe telling people they can stop wearing masks and dumb social distancing measures...

Instead you have officials they still need to mask up or double mask up and still can't have friendly gatherings. So what's the point of risking vaccines if there's no benefit to your daily lives?

Lol.. or just move to states where they tossed those shitty measures out months ago.

This can't be legal. They're using taxpayer dollars to reward people for getting a vaccine that has only been approved for emergency use.

It's shit like this that makes people believe that something nefarious is going on.

Maybe telling people they can stop wearing masks and dumb social distancing measures...

Instead you have officials they still need to mask up or double mask up and still can't have friendly gatherings. So what's the point of risking vaccines if there's no benefit to your daily lives?

Lol.. or just move to states where they tossed those shitty measures out months ago.
l@nd0

This can't be legal. They're using taxpayer dollars to reward people for getting a vaccine that has only been approved for emergency use.

It's shit like this that makes people believe that something nefarious is going on.
jobs making vaccines mandatory has to be illegal has to be violating osha or all sorts of labor rights. the amount of people I know who have to get mandatory vaccines or not get paid is increasing.

Last edited:
People who don't vaccinate should pay higher taxes for putting our country and fellow Americans at danger.
people who actively make decisions to harm themselves maybe... you want to cancel liberty? maybe you're more dangerous than anyone's ever given you credit for...

We do however know that the long term effects of Covid-19 itself can be quite unpleasant. There could also be things we don’t know of yet. Note that the first vaccine trials started in March 2020, only three months after the disease itself was discovered, so it’s not like the vaccines are that much newer than the virus.

lol... Hey Fauchi does browse Sherdog... lol

CDC: Fully vaccinated people can ditch masks indoors, physical distancing
https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-fully-vaccinated-people-no-masks-indoors

That lady from CDC is still an idiot... will never forget this completely retarded press conference she held...

"I'm Scared!!"...lol

We do however know that the long term effects of Covid-19 itself can be quite unpleasant. There could also be things we don’t know of yet. Note that the first vaccine trials started in March 2020, only three months after the disease itself was discovered, so it’s not like the vaccines are that much newer than the virus.
Sure, but the vaccines are produced by companies fined billions of dollars, including for unethical experimentation on children (Pfizer) and continued use and promotion of cancerous product (JJ). Another producer has very limited experience bringing vaccines to market (Moderna). Also, these companies have been granted near total immunity if their product harms.

I mean, it’s not surprising people are leery, and the gaslighting of these cautious folks is rather disturbing.

On a serious note, I had a conversation with a physician friend of mine about the ethical standard of bribing people to get a still-experimental mrna drug that's not yet FDA approved. Offering people the chance to win money from a company that cannot be sued if any injurious activity occurs....the irony if the person who won the lottery developed fatal clots.

WHAT WOULD THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?

Kansas should start a lottery where only people who have never had abortions are eligible.

Sure, but the vaccines are produced by companies fined billions of dollars, including for unethical experimentation on children (Pfizer).
If it makes you feel any better, that vaccine was developed by Biontech.

Conservatives in 2020: Stop living your life in fear! It's just a virus that's killed millions of people and sickened tens of millions of others.
Conservatives in 2021: Ahhhh! A vaccine! Run for your lives!

Back