Economy Ohio Governor announced 1 million each week to raffle off to people who have been vaccinated. .

Pfizer went from market cap of 217B in 2019 to 223B as of May 2021

Wow holy crap a staggering amount 6B of market cap

Truly world changing

2.7% growth in two years? Glad I never invested in them. That sucks

Using taxpayer dollars for a lottery that not every taxpayer is eligible for seems real fucked up.
Isn’t that what programs typically do? I mean, I didn’t get a stimulus check. I can’t benefit from SNAP.

No 5 year animal trials.

No 2 year human trials.
Follow the money

Microsoft makes more profits than pfizer

Why would lizard lord bill gates leave Microsoft to start the great reset for peanuts?

Using taxpayer dollars for a lottery that not every taxpayer is eligible for seems real fucked up.

Not wearing masks, being unwilling to get vaccinated and lying that only the old and fat die from covid requires drastic measures.

Isn’t that what programs typically do? I mean, I didn’t get a stimulus check. I can’t benefit from SNAP.

That’s not really a great comparison there...

The god damn marxist liberal elite.

That man got 8 kids. LUL

Also, still not getting the vaccine. LUL

I think these things are wrong but many companies are talking about checking if employees have been vaccinated. All wrong in a free country. They will pose more of a threat to themselves.
I have two relatives whose jobs made it mandatory to get vaccines or else they aren'tt allowed to come to work. they are forced to put drugs into their body or not be allowed to have a livelihood shits evil. I hope these companies that make employees vaccinate with these passive aggressive measures end up getting sued.

Back