OH MY GOSH tj trying to duck Henry

Cejudo needz to sit his ass down he was far from impressive or dominant to be requesting Champ vs Champ fights lets see if you can solidify that belt by defending first...

Why? Tj hadn’t defended when he started taking about fight might Mouse.

Lol wasteland.

He’s lukewarm because he would destroy Cejudo who just won the belt and has had zero defenses.

Lol wasteland.

He’s lukewarm because he would destroy Cejudo who just won the belt and has had zero defenses.

You think he wanted to fight mm because he thought he would lose to mm?

That makes no fuckin sense.

Also, when tj wanted the mm fight, tj, himself, hadn’t had any defenses.

And I said the same thing about TJ...

giphy.gif

Sorry all.

For some reason, my posts are showing up twice or three times.

Lucky for you guys, but appears to be spamming up the boards.

If anyone is interested, it started last night —it wasn’t doing this before.

Cheers

You think he wanted to fight mm because he thought he would lose to mm?

That makes no fuckin sense.

Also, when tj wanted the mm fight, tj, himself, hadn’t had any defenses.

Lol... what!?

MM was the 125 king and had almost a dozen consecutive defenses. Cejudo just won the belt in a decision and nobody knows he is aside from SHERdoggers. MM was obviously the bigger fight and challenge.

Probably he's lukewarm for the same reasons everybody else would be lukewarm. There's a certain headline-making sexiness to challenging a long-reigning dominant champ [even if it's Mighty Mouse, OK?]. There's absolutely none in accepting a challenge from a newly-minted champ that got it by split decision.

Sorry all.

For some reason, my posts are showing up twice or three times.

Lucky for you guys, but appears to be spamming up the boards.

If anyone is interested, it started last night —it wasn’t doing this before.

Cheers

Think something is going on with the system it's happened twice to me 2day...

He wants Dom to earn it like Dom made TJ earn it after Dom had his toughest fight to the point with TJ and it was a split decision. TJ had to beat Assuncao and Lineker to get another shot and both of those guys were top 5 guys at the time

Oh, well I haven’t been paying much attention lately so I’m sure you know better than me.

I guess I’m kind of surprised. I’d assume he wanted to avenge the loss more than anything else. Most guys in his position do.

Probably he's lukewarm for the same reasons everybody else would be lukewarm. There's a certain headline-making sexiness to challenging a long-reigning dominant champ [even if it's Mighty Mouse, OK?]. There's absolutely none in accepting a challenge from a newly-minted champ that got it by split decision.

If there is nothing sexy about beating a newly minted champ, why did mm get so much hate?

Ahhh the old sherdog double standard...

First, its complete lunacy that TJ gets an immediate shot at 125 but DJ deserved one against TJ because he is DJ and title defenses bla bla bla.

Now, this guy Cejudo wins a controversial decision to become champ and these same schmucks also think Cejudo should get an immediate shot too or TJ is fucking.

Tj, who has a better resume than both doesn't deserve one though.

Stay full potato, Sherdog.

Obviously fighting Cejudo will not be nearly as lucrative as a fight with DJ would've been. And, frankly Cejudo doesn't really deserve that high profile of a fight since he hasn't done anything noteworthy until last night. If the UFC had any sense of fairness, DJ would get an immediate rematch. Like him or not, he was the champion for many years and defended the belt 11 times. And, it was a very close decision that he lost. But, I'm sure Dana will screw him over like he did to Aldo because he's not marketable and he turned down the TJ fight too many times, which I do fault him for. That big pay day is now gone and will likely never come back again. Better get used to that above ground pool lol!

If there is nothing sexy about beating a newly minted champ, why did mm get so much hate?

I just can’t believe tj.

Wanted to go down and fight a smaller guy, but now that Henry is champ, tj is having second thoughts.

What has changed?

The champ, that’s what has changed.

Tj was on board to fight the champ when it was Mighty Mouse, but won’t fight Henry, or is somewhat unreceptive to the idea.

Can only mean that tj is afraid of Henry.

Tj is cherry picking his opponents and ducking Henry.

And lol at tj for asking what Henry has done—what has tj done as champ?

Tj was calling out mm after tj just won the belt from Cody, yet he is now asking what Henry has done?

It’s the same thing. Tj won the belt and campaigned for a super fight with another champ.

Henry won the belt, and is campaigning for a fight with another champ, yet tj doesn’t want to take the fight.

Tj is a hipocrate.

wow 2008 join date? You cant tell the difference between all time great 11 time defending champion superfight and guy who clearly won a gift decision non super fight. cant believe youd expect tj to take a garbage non drawing fight. cejudo hasnt proven shit, hes not a draw, why the fuck would tj fight him.

Cejudo clearly ducking Cyborg.

TJ had at least been champ before and defended successfully then. He wasn't a newly minted champ, more like a re-struck coin.

He wants Dom to earn it like Dom made TJ earn it after Dom had his toughest fight to the point with TJ and it was a split decision. TJ had to beat Assuncao and Lineker to get another shot and both of those guys were top 5 guys at the time

Oh, well I haven’t been paying much attention lately so I’m sure you know better than me.

I guess I’m kind of surprised. I’d assume he wanted to avenge the loss more than anything else. Most guys in his position do.

Yeah sure... Stop with that bs "ducking" . its starting to become cringy.

"OH LOK HE'S DUCKIN EM HE DIDN'T SAY HE WILL WHOOP HIS ASS"

TS is being sarcastic. He’s a big DJ fan that is trying to make people look like hypocrits who were calling DJ a duck. He’s comparing apples to oranges though so yes, it’s still Cringey

TJ had at least been champ before and defended successfully then. He wasn't a newly minted champ, more like a re-struck coin.

And his reign was so dominant and so long lasting that he defended exactly how many times?

wow 2008 join date? You cant tell the difference between all time great 11 time defending champion superfight and guy who clearly won a gift decision non super fight. cant believe youd expect tj to take a garbage non drawing fight. cejudo hasnt proven shit, hes not a draw, why the fuck would tj fight him.

Tj wanted to fight mm after tj won the belt.

Maybe mm didn’t think tj had done enough to earn it.

Henry has won the belt, and like tj, has not defended it. He now wants to fight tj.

Tj doesn’t think Henry has done enough.

Tj is clearly ducking Henry.

Tj wanted to fight mm after tj won the belt.

Maybe mm didn’t think tj had done enough to earn it.

Henry has won the belt, and like tj, has not defended it. He now wants to fight tj.

Tj doesn’t think Henry has done enough.

Tj is clearly ducking Henry.

Cruz rematch and Marlon Moraes are much more interesting fights

Back