OH MY GOSH tj trying to duck Henry

Lol Cejudo needs to defend his fuckin belt. He won a split decision.

This whole jumping weight classes thing has become a joke now.

Champions should have to defend a minimum of 3 times before being allowed to jump a weight class and fight at least 1 top guy in the new weight class before fighting for the title.

Yeah sure... Stop with that bs "ducking" . its starting to become cringy.

"OH LOK HE'S DUCKIN EM HE DIDN'T SAY HE WILL WHOOP HIS ASS"

Is anyone going to get excited for this fight????

Cejudo barely beat Johnson and has a whole string of challengers lined up. Dillashaw saying Cejudo doesn't deserve it is the least controversial part of Cejudo wanting a fight against him.

to be fair, just because you take two champions from different weight classes doesnt make it a super fight. For example, how excited would you be for Nico montano vs rose. Or if GDR didnt get stripped and was fighting Nunes.

I can see why TJ wouldn't exactly be excited to fight Henry since he is relatively unknown, and practically nobody thought he would win against mighty duck.

He dont want to get wrestlefuck by the best wrestler in the ufc

for me it's less about cejudo and more about TJ. I don't know who else I would put tj eith that would really get the fans excited so maybe it makes sense

I'd still rather see TJ vs DJ

Yeah sure... Stop with that bs "ducking" . its starting to become cringy.

"OH LOK HE'S DUCKIN EM HE DIDN'T SAY HE WILL WHOOP HIS ASS"

You've only got TJ "fans" to blame for it.

TJ hadn't defended his belt after taking it from Cody when he was calling out another champ.

Confirmed TJ ducking.

Actually just trolling because you were all annoying with your Mighty Mouse ducking TJ talk. At least with Cejudo going to 135 to fight TJ you won't have to deal with a likely missed weight.

I’d be surprised if TJ didn’t want Dom next to avenge that loss.

Cejudo didnt even win, he was gifted a hometown decision for lay and pray.

Tj vs Dominic would make more money .. cejudo isn’t a draw ..

Two guys with almost infinite new challengers and storylines for rematches in their division talking about superfights.

Neither of whom could carry a fight night, let alone a ppv.

<{cruzshake}>

I just can’t believe tj.

Wanted to go down and fight a smaller guy, but now that Henry is champ, tj is having second thoughts.

What has changed?

The champ, that’s what has changed.

Tj was on board to fight the champ when it was Mighty Mouse, but won’t fight Henry, or is somewhat unreceptive to the idea.

Can only mean that tj is afraid of Henry.

Tj is cherry picking his opponents and ducking Henry.

And lol at tj for asking what Henry has done—what has tj done as champ?

Tj was calling out mm after tj just won the belt from Cody, yet he is now asking what Henry has done?

It’s the same thing. Tj won the belt and campaigned for a super fight with another champ.

Henry won the belt, and is campaigning for a fight with another champ, yet tj doesn’t want to take the fight.

Tj is a hipocrate.

If he fights some bum like Borg instead, you might have a point.

If he fights some bum like Borg instead, you might have a point.

I’d be surprised if TJ didn’t want Dom next to avenge that loss.

He wants Dom to earn it like Dom made TJ earn it after Dom had his toughest fight to the point with TJ and it was a split decision. TJ had to beat Assuncao and Lineker to get another shot and both of those guys were top 5 guys at the time

Champions should have to defend a minimum of 3 times before being allowed to jump a weight class and fight at least 1 top guy in the new weight class before fighting for the title.
Agreed, but didn't TJ win his belt, then insist on going down to fight DJ before defending his belt?

Not all champ vs champ is a superfight. The only one right now would be Jones vs DC and thats a stretch because Jones is not the champ and he has already destroyed DC twice.

Agreed, but didn't TJ win his belt, then insist on going down to fight DJ before defending his belt?

I want to see it just so DJ can realize what a duck he is. 11 defenses and no one cares. Thankfully he finally got exposed.

Cejudo needz to sit his ass down he was far from impressive or dominant to be requesting Champ vs Champ fights lets see if you can solidify that belt by defending first...

So would tj.

That’s why he is ducking Henry.

He was more than happy to fight a smaller MM, but he doesn’t want to fight Henry.

I really hope Dayna steps in and makes tj fight Henry.

That’s exactly what tj did.

He won. Didn’t yet defend, but wanted to go and fight outside his division and fight a smaller guy.

But now that Hank is the champ, tj doesn’t seem so warm to the idea.

So would tj.

That’s why he is ducking Henry.

He was more than happy to fight a smaller MM, but he doesn’t want to fight Henry.

I really hope Dayna steps in and makes tj fight Henry.

That’s exactly what tj did.

He won. Didn’t yet defend, but wanted to go and fight outside his division and fight a smaller guy.

But now that Hank is the champ, tj doesn’t seem so warm to the idea.

Back