OH MY GOSH tj trying to duck Henry

Cejudo has unfinished business at 125 before he starts making “superfights”.

Lol unlike tj who had just won the title and had 0 defenses when he started calling out mm?

BW is pretty stacked.

Would be cool if they somehow considered a new face or two to challenge for the title.

Like other said hes a new champion who barely won. It isnt really a superfight. Id still watch tho

Mighty mouse deserves his rematch come on. 11 title defense in arguably very close fight. Cruz dillashaw 2 and cejudo dj trilogy

So your 2 examples is women fights??.......
Yes, because both of those examples are unknowns just like Henry. The only reason TJ vs mighty duck was a fight people wanted to see is because everybody is tired of mighty duck fighting nobody's and acting like he is goat.

Lol dj fans on suicide alert now that we find dj isnt even p4p best in his 3rd rate manlet division <Dany07>

Cejudo barely beat Johnson and has a whole string of challengers lined up. Dillashaw saying Cejudo doesn't deserve it is the least controversial part of Cejudo wanting a fight against him.

Yeah but Dillashaw deserved it right? lmao

Boy is afraid for his life!

I think it’s more likely we see the trilogy with Mighty Mouse and Cejudo, while we also get dillashaw vs moraes

TJ hadn't defended his belt after taking it from Cody when he was calling out another champ.

Confirmed TJ ducking.

Actually just trolling because you were all annoying with your Mighty Mouse ducking TJ talk. At least with Cejudo going to 135 to fight TJ you won't have to deal with a likely missed weight.
Thanks has 3 title defenses. Took the belt if Renan who was the scariest guy in the division and TJ smashed him. Cejudo won a close fight, to a guy who previously tkod him. Benavidez beat his ass too. He has no room to call anyone out. Dj deserves a rematch

HAHA leave it to Sherdog to twist the story and call TJ ducking fighting the most dangerous opponents his entire career; not being afraid to bang with them.

let's be real...

TJ was looking to piggyback off the legacy created by DJ, by dropping down to face a guy who is on every P4P or GOAT list, rather than amassing a similar string of title defenses at 135.

now that DJ is out of the picture, is TJ still clamouring to drop down to 125 for that title shot...or is he ready to welcome a challenge from Cejudo for his belt? something tells me the answer is "no" to both questions.

Nothing super about that fight at all. Not surprising that TJ would feel lukewarm about it. With MM, you had a guy wreaking havoc on his division. It actually would have been a fight.

Dont blame him for not wanting to give Cejudo a shot already, with that performance last night

Tj doesn’t have any records.

Why would mm have fought him?

He didn't have to. Challenging himself against a very good higher weight champion would have cemented his legacy. Now, fairly or not, anyone that even remembers him will remember him as ducking a challenging fight and then losing his belt (again no personal commentary for me but that stuff sticks whether it's true or not)

He didn't have to. Challenging himself against a very good higher weight champion would have cemented his legacy. Now, fairly or not, anyone that even remembers him will remember him as ducking a challenging fight and then losing his belt (again no personal commentary for me but that stuff sticks whether it's true or not)

I don’t think so.

Mm was called out by a much bigger fighter from s differbtvweight class who happened to be champ.

However, the much larger champ wasn’t a “legacy champ” in that he was a long defending champ, rather, he won the belt after getting saved by the bell, and without defending the belt, decided to call out the smaller champ.

The smaller champ, rather than fighting the much larger champ that hasn’t defended his belt, optedbto tie the record for the most title defenses, something the bigger champ hadn’t done during his reign.

After he tied what was thought by many to be an impossible title defense record, the smaller champ was willing to fight the larger champ, despite the larger champ’s lack of resume.

Incredibly, the smaller champ, risking his record and agreeing to be in a super fight(though against a larger champ with so defense in his reign) demanded to be compensated for his efforts.

The smaller champ’s request to get paid annoyed his boss, who was apparently watching wwe raw at the time, and the boss refused to pay the smaller, record setting or tying champ what he was worth.

So, no fight.

I don’t think so.

Mm was called out by a much bigger fighter from s differbtvweight class who happened to be champ.

However, the much larger champ wasn’t a “legacy champ” in that he was a long defending champ, rather, he won the belt after getting saved by the bell, and without defending the belt, decided to call out the smaller champ.

The smaller champ, rather than fighting the much larger champ that hasn’t defended his belt, optedbto tie the record for the most title defenses, something the bigger champ hadn’t done during his reign.

After he tied what was thought by many to be an impossible title defense record, the smaller champ was willing to fight the larger champ, despite the larger champ’s lack of resume.

Incredibly, the smaller champ, risking his record and agreeing to be in a super fight(though against a larger champ with so defense in his reign) demanded to be compensated for his efforts.

The smaller champ’s request to get paid annoyed his boss, who was apparently watching wwe raw at the time, and the boss refused to pay the smaller, record setting or tying champ what he was worth.

So, no fight.

I don’t think so.

So, no fight.

I don’t think so.

So, no fight.

sh*t ... that silver belt needs to be changed to white belt.... still getting shit threads....

I just can’t believe tj.

Wanted to go down and fight a smaller guy, but now that Henry is champ, tj is having second thoughts.

What has changed?

The champ, that’s what has changed.

Tj was on board to fight the champ when it was Mighty Mouse, but won’t fight Henry, or is somewhat unreceptive to the idea.

Can only mean that tj is afraid of Henry.

Tj is cherry picking his opponents and ducking Henry.

And lol at tj for asking what Henry has done—what has tj done as champ?

Tj was calling out mm after tj just won the belt from Cody, yet he is now asking what Henry has done?

It’s the same thing. Tj won the belt and campaigned for a super fight with another champ.

Henry won the belt, and is campaigning for a fight with another champ, yet tj doesn’t want to take the fight.

Tj is a hipocrate.
Im just guessing here, but I think TJ liked the idea of "dethroning" the greatest 125er of all time. Fighting a guy who, some consider, just got a fluky win doesnt have the shine that fighting MM does

Back