Oh my god, i can't believe this!

TBF

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
That was such a dominant performance! I haven't seen anything like this in years. Amazing standup, grappling and the jiu-jitsu...Armbar from hell. Royce eat your hearth out! Dana bring this guy back. He has matured, he is at his peak, he is unstoppable.
The way he manhandled the best japanese fighter and their biggest legend - the mighty Shinichi Suzukawa, who ended the career of ex Pride and UFC champ Mark ''the hammer'' Coleman.Who made Barnett freak out...
Mirko is back! On his last mission. Going for the UFC belt. He is healthy and well prepaired! Cain - start running ! Right leg hospital, left leg cemetery. :icon_evil
War CC!!!

Mirko, is that you? Remember when you fought in the UFC before? You don't have the skillset to compete.

Didn't watch his fight. Did he look that good?
I'll always like him, but I feel like Gonzaga took his soul.

Mirko might as well have been fighting me or you.

Didn't watch his fight. Did he look that good?
I'll always like him, but I feel like Gonzaga took his soul.

He armbared that japanese master even dough he was getting poked in the eye for the whole time!

I have a feeling that Cro Cop isn't done, and wants one more fight in the UFC. He wants to go out on a win. So prepare yourself...Dave Herman.

I have a feeling that Cro Cop isn't done, and wants one more fight in the UFC. He wants to go out on a win. So prepare yourself...Dave Herman.

Exactly. Except Dave Herman will not exept the fight becouse he is too afraid of mirkos jitsu.

That was such a dominant performance! I haven't seen anything like this in years. Amazing standup, grappling and the jiu-jitsu...Armbar from hell. Royce eat your hearth out! Dana bring this guy back. He has matured, he is at his peak, he is unstoppable.
The way he manhandled the best japanese fighter and their biggest legend - the mighty Shinichi Suzukawa, who ended the career of ex Pride and UFC champ Mark ''the hammer'' Coleman.Who made Barnett freak out...
Mirko is back! On his last mission. Going for the UFC belt. He is healthy and well prepaired! Cain - start running ! Right leg hospital, left leg cemetery. :icon_evil
War CC!!!

he has matured?? haha Comon, he faught some dude that thought it was a sumo match

Watching that fight made my stomach turn. It was sad to see Mirko fighting at that level. It's the equivalent of Michael Jordan coming back to play in the D-League.

Back