Oh my god, i can't believe this!

After that agonizing loss to freaking Brendan Schaub and watching Schaub getting in that extra cheat shot after the KO, when Mirko was winning the goddamn motherfucking fight up until the 3rd round, made it impossible to comprehend why anyone would under any circumstances ever watch Mirko want to attempt to fight ever again. At this point, fighting seems to be just as damaging for CC as a severe drug and/or alcohol addiction. I feel like CC should be in enhanced strength therapy if he still feels a need to be getting in any kind of professional fight at all, ever.

this fight was fixed.

he passed his guard without any struggle. he leave him pass he gave him the armbar. the show at the end was all part of this fix. the poke was also part of the fix so it seems like a really fght

Mirko, is that you? Remember when you fought in the UFC before? You don't have the skillset to compete.

Going deep into the 3rd with JDS taking almost no damage and landing at will...yeah, the worst version of CC to ever step into the cage gave the previous HW champ all he could handle.

Should have just gave CC a shot at the title when Brock had it and he would have been champion.

2002-2004 is long gone though. That CC was the most skilled HW of all time. I know most Sherdoggers are not aware of things like biological aging and wear and tear from training and fighting, but it happens to everyone.

After that agonizing loss to freaking Brendan Schaub and watching Schaub getting in that extra cheat shot after the KO, when Mirko was winning the goddamn motherfucking fight up until the 3rd round, made it impossible to comprehend why anyone would under any circumstances ever watch Mirko want to attempt to fight ever again. At this point, fighting seems to be just as damaging for CC as a severe drug and/or alcohol addiction. I feel like CC should be in enhanced strength therapy if he still feels a need to be getting in any kind of professional fight at all, ever.

Ray Sefo isn't exactly a can. CC showed what he was capable of when he actually started putting together combinations (so frustrating to watch CC in the UFC, because he had the tools and even teased us in his losses by winning great portions of those fights). CC at 10% is still > 90% of the guys out there.

Going deep into the 3rd with JDS taking almost no damage and landing at will...yeah, the worst version of CC to ever step into the cage gave the previous HW champ all he could handle.

Should have just gave CC a shot at the title when Brock had it and he would have been champion.

2002-2004 is long gone though. That CC was the most skilled HW of all time. I know most Sherdoggers are not aware of things like biological aging and wear and tear from training and fighting, but it happens to everyone.

Hahaha weird thing to say even remotely seriously.

ps Brock would've torn through any version of Mirko

Back