Oh my god, i can't believe this!

you've got to admit mirko had that look in his eyes though, i would of liked to see what he would of done to someone at least half decent though.

you've got to admit mirko had that look in his eyes though, i would of liked to see what he would of done to someone at least half decent though.

6/10. Nice effort though.

I have a feeling that Cro Cop isn't done, and wants one more fight in the UFC. He wants to go out on a win. So prepare yourself...Dave Herman.

Lol'd. Classic.

Also lol'd big time for this, partially because it's funny, and partially because I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING WHEN I SAW IT!!!!!!!!

L-H-K.....L-H-K.....L-H-K!!!!!!!!!

Cro cop can't beat ufc fighters

6/10. Nice effort though.

crocoplook.png

If you're true CC fan (I have no doubt you are) you should just pray he retires the soonest possible for his own health's sake.

Sefo is cool guy, not a killer. Mirko fighting younger guys like Saki (heard he's fighting him), god forbid even Badr...this is insane. He should retire ASAP or stick to exhibition sparrings like the one vs Sefo. No disrespect, I'm just being honest

The UFC could always bring back Tim Hague to fight Mirko. He might be able to win that fight.

If you're true CC fan (I have no doubt you are) you should just pray he retires the soonest possible for his own health's sake.

Sefo is cool guy, not a killer. Mirko fighting younger guys like Saki (heard he's fighting him), god forbid even Badr...this is insane. He should retire ASAP or stick to exhibition sparrings like the one vs Sefo. No disrespect, I'm just being honest

cro cop could still mess up some mid tier guys i think.

The UFC could always bring back Tim Hague to fight Mirko. He might be able to win that fight.

Tim Hauge's underrated in my opinion. Got caught by Duffee and goes on to lose some questionable decisions.

Mirko will make a George Foreman-esque comeback when he hits his 40s.

You fucking wait for it.

UFC HW Champ, 2016. Motherfucker. Then he'll beat up the LHW champ, too.

After he finally retires in 2032 we should take his DNA and mix it with Anderson Silva's DNA and create the ultimate Ultimate Fighter.

I have a feeling that Cro Cop isn't done, and wants one more fight in the UFC. He wants to go out on a win. So prepare yourself...Dave Herman.

Poor Dave Herman, guy came into the UFC with only one pro loss. Personally, I think he can beat CC.

If were going to go that far lets also bring in Melvin Manhoef and Aoki. Gladiator trunks/ rainbow spandex ftw!

Back