• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh common men!

I don't look at pretty women in the gym. I can't risk that type of shit. I found myself doing funny stuff without noticing it until it's too late. There was a really hot chick doing RDLs with dumbbells in front of me. I would turn away and sit on the other side of the bench to face some old ladies. S

I usually take a book or magazine with me. I'll read maybe a couple of pages between sets. Apart from making resting between sets less boring, it means there's no way I can be accused of creeping on a girl.

Totally wasn't staring bro.

giphy.gif

I don't care if she's hot I'm going to stare <{goalbruh}>

I remember when I did yoga in college all the fine girls in front of will freak out, and kept to turning their heads to see if I was staring at their asses lol. While I was too focused on the yoga poses because I was struggling and I'm stiff as a board <2>

Lol at guys not hitting the gym because they have to walk on eggshells. The number of creeps harassing women at the gym to women bitching about men who weren't being creeps is like 100 to 1. If you're not seeing that in the gym it's likely that you're a creep.

I agree, though I go to a boxing gym where there are way less women I guess. There are some attractive ones there but I know the trainers wouldn't tolerate any creepiness so they seem to feel comfortable (you'd have to ask them though I guess).

Today a woman came to the gym and worked out in a full one piece spandex body suit. Ass outlined going right up the crack same with front. Crazy lingerie type upper. She was getting looks from guys and girls alike. She got exactly what she wanted. You don't want attention? Wear a T shirt, enough with the nonsense fake outrage. Plenty of women wear leggings and T shirts and converse and get left alone. BTW guys do the same shit. Its winter, there is no need to work out in a string tank unless you want to show off.

Lol dudes don't just stare at random chicks at the gym. There's baddies on the stair climbers at any given time that won't see me staring and really dgaf if I do anyways. They might even start doing poses mid workout.

There's literally no reason for any dude to stare at randoms. Glance? You bet. But the show's not where you are, Amy.

I was talking to few friends who are in to yoga, fitness and bodybuilding at a get together. We were discussing the whole rise of ``gym creeps```and sometimes its a creepy guy, sometimes its an unwanted attention from an unattractive guy and sometimes its just a misunderstanding. Because of that, guys are not comfortable hitting the gym because they feel like they are walking on egg shells.

I mentioned that and the guys at the party ( they were in their 30s) were saying shit like `` you gay bro? Its ok if your gay bro! Bro we dont judge, just come out already bro! You dont need a gym for that bro!``

The chicks were standoffish but also kind of agreed it is kind of fair since they have womens only gyms. They just said that they would hate not being able to meet a really cute guy.

This seems to be growing problem as well:

Cliff: Common bro, its ok if your gay bro!

the bros u chill with sound like their favorite vehicle in gta is the :eek::eek::eek:gio

Lol dudes don't just stare at random chicks at the gym. There's baddies on the stair climbers at any given time that won't see me staring and really dgaf if I do anyways. They might even start doing poses mid workout.

There's literally no reason for any dude to stare at randoms. Glance? You bet. But the show's not where you are, Amy.

need something like this
e33b4884593de76dbf3cc1b7c6017e51--los-simpsons-homer-simpson.jpg

Imo, we need some women to slap these type of women for the honor of men. Fight for our honor. Are you woman enough?

There are definitely creepy guys in that stare too much making girls uncomfortable but those are in the minority. But there are also attention whores that are ready to accuse men of staring just that they happen to face their general direction. However, let's not make women staring at men having the same implication as men staring at women, it just doesn't make men worry/scared/creeped out because most of the time if women stare at men in the gym, it's usually for the feat of strength/skill rather than some sexual thoughts and even if it is, it's still not threatening enough to materialize into anything. Though I feel less sympathy for women who dressed to show-off because there is definitely some give and take, if you are screaming with your clothing choice, don't blame others for hearing with their attention.

There are definitely creepy guys in that stare too much making girls uncomfortable but those are in the minority. But there are also attention whores that are ready to accuse men of staring just that they happen to face their general direction. However, let's not make women staring at men having the same implication as men staring at women, it just doesn't make men worry/scared/creeped out because most of the time if women stare at men in the gym, it's usually for the feat of strength/skill rather than some sexual thoughts and even if it is, it's still not threatening enough to materialize into anything. Though I feel less sympathy for women who dressed to show-off because there is definitely some give and take, if you are screaming with your clothing choice, don't blame others for hearing with their attention.

Look, we live in a gender equality times. They have enough power to ruin your life because of modern society siding with women. That and its not like a creepy guy is going to have the mental fortitude to tackle her in public and over power her.

Also women do have sexual thoughts and they do approach and touch without permission. Specially if they are older and bolder and feel entitled to attention or wanting to shoot their shot. This is fine if this was the 90s or 2000s but the world has changed and if gender equality is the asking price then by the principle of equality, we should hold women accountable. Treat everyone as if here are no genders, we are all the same.

This is true gender equality as oppose to pick and choosing when women can be treated like one of the guys or when they are different and should be treated different. That is not gender equality. Embrace the good and the bad all the way through.

I used to lift with my best friend who is a prototype (6'2 - 230 no fat). While we were at the gym there was always this hot brunette and he had it bad for her, but was respectful. He'd look, but try not to gawk or stare. One day, I look over at her while he is and she turns, looks right at him and gives what we both thought were the bulging rage eyes like... leave me the fuck alone. After we left, I was like yeah, I saw that too and he vowed to not look at her at all. Fast forward 3 months later, we run into that same chick at a party.

She walks right up to him and says, "can't you take a hint?"

He's all, "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I'm sorry."

She says, "No. I wanted you to come over and say hi to me, or ask me out, or something. I'm Laura."

I couldn't quit laughing the rest of the night. He ended up talking with her all night and I had to get my own ride home. They dated for about three months, and then we had to change gyms when he broke it off. I really liked that gym.

I remember when I did yoga in college all the fine girls in front of will freak out, and kept to turning their heads to see if I was staring at their asses lol. While I was too focused on the yoga poses because I was struggling and I'm stiff as a board <2>
LOL I am the worst at it. I don't know any of the commands and I just stare at someone to copy what they do.

Look, we live in a gender equality times. They have enough power to ruin your life because of modern society siding with women. That and its not like a creepy guy is going to have the mental fortitude to tackle her in public and over power her.

Also women do have sexual thoughts and they do approach and touch without permission. Specially if they are older and bolder and feel entitled to attention or wanting to shoot their shot. This is fine if this was the 90s or 2000s but the world has changed and if gender equality is the asking price then by the principle of equality, we should hold women accountable. Treat everyone as if here are no genders, we are all the same.

This is true gender equality as oppose to pick and choosing when women can be treated like one of the guys or when they are different and should be treated different. That is not gender equality. Embrace the good and the bad all the way through.

I don't want to turn this into a war room-esque debate, so I will just say that we have a very different idea of what gender equality is and leave it at that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back