• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh common men!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was talking to few friends who are in to yoga, fitness and bodybuilding at a get together. We were discussing the whole rise of ``gym creeps```and sometimes its a creepy guy, sometimes its an unwanted attention from an unattractive guy and sometimes its just a misunderstanding. Because of that, guys are not comfortable hitting the gym because they feel like they are walking on egg shells.

I mentioned that and the guys at the party ( they were in their 30s) were saying shit like `` you gay bro? Its ok if your gay bro! Bro we dont judge, just come out already bro! You dont need a gym for that bro!``

The chicks were standoffish but also kind of agreed it is kind of fair since they have womens only gyms. They just said that they would hate not being able to meet a really cute guy.

This seems to be growing problem as well:

Cliff: Common bro, its ok if your gay bro!

Last edited:
I don't look at pretty women in the gym. I can't risk that type of shit. I found myself doing funny stuff without noticing it until it's too late. There was a really hot chick doing RDLs with dumbbells in front of me. I would turn away and sit on the other side of the bench to face some old ladies. S

I don't look at pretty women in the gym. I can't risk that type of shit. I found myself doing funny stuff without noticing it until it's too late. There was a really hot chick doing RDLs with dumbbells in front of me. I would turn away and sit on the other side of the bench to face some old ladies. S

Careful because the old ladies can act worse than the younger women. This lady is up there in age and not in her 20s and her accusation was so bad even women were defending the old guy for just sitting in the camera shot:

sTOp BeEinG A CreEp aT thE gYm DudE

meanwhile, her at the gym
719Pu3LI6dL.jpg

Careful because the old ladies can act worse than the younger women. This lady is up there in age and not in her 20s and her accusation was so bad even women were defending the old guy for just sitting in the camera shot:

Spoiler: more than half the time the guy staring at these women are waiting for them to stop filming and move so he can use that station / machine but they're too narcissistic to understand.

Last edited:

That guy was staring but you should allowed two looks. It's human nature. Some dudes are honestly really creepy at the gym. I hope I never become like them.

I was talking to few friends who are in to yoga, fitness and bodybuilding at a get together. We were discussing the whole rise of ``gym creeps```and sometimes its a creepy guy, sometimes its an unwanted attention from an unattractive guy and sometimes its just a misunderstanding. Because of that, guys are not comfortable hitting the gym because they feel like they are walking on egg shells.

I mentioned that and the guys at the party ( they were in their 30s) were saying shit like `` you gay bro? Its ok if your gay bro! Bro we dont judge, just come out already bro! You dont need a gym for that bro!``

The chicks were standoffish but also kind of agreed it is kind of fair since they have womens only gyms. They just said that they would hate not being able to meet a really cute guy.

The trick is to be really, really good looking, and then it's stare all you want

e6f.jpg

Old man didn't do much there. I don't avoid the gym because I'm worried about misunderstandings, I legit don't care I'm there to workout not fawn over some attention craving cam girl. When I go to the gym there's girls like this wearing outfits that show practically everything but their twat, but most leave it at that, haven't noticed many that take it to the next level with video, maybe save that for your home gym that's awkward for a public space.

Also, if you want less stares maybe wear something less provocative. I've probably seen one video where the guy was being generally creepy even though I'm sure it happens quite often, but the majority I've seen are more like this one where the person was using it to garner attention and not a lot actually happened.

old miss saggy tits…

Nothing wrong with being human. If a chick is sexy so what if you check her out and so what if she checks you out. It's natural all these vids of them catching creeps are just another way for then to get attention

I would stare at her doing this. Her form isn't great.

Lol at guys not hitting the gym because they have to walk on eggshells. The number of creeps harassing women at the gym to women bitching about men who weren't being creeps is like 100 to 1. If you're not seeing that in the gym it's likely that you're a creep.

The women in that video, and the men with them, are starring at the dude because he's squatting a small car, not because they want to hit it, big difference.

1)I'm in the gym to work out, not perv on girls. I see a good looking girl, I'll enjoy the view for maybe three seconds, then get on with more important stuff.

2)Guys who stare for lengthy periods of time, or get into a girl's personal space, or try to engage them in conversations when she's clearly not interested etc, are fucking douches. Have some self-control and basic good manners, gentlemen.

3)Girls, I'm not saying you need to wear a fucking burqa to work out, but you do need to take some responsibility for your own decisions. If you choose to train in an outfit that's about two inches away from being a bikini, you're gonna get attention. And not all of it will be from the brutally handsome, 6" 3", 250lbs ripped to the bone Sherdogger. Some of it will be from lard-asses and fuglies.

Back