• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh Boy, Weidman is in deep doo-doo, Machida is a straight up wrestla-killer.

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Lyoto Machida has taken out Mark Munoz, Tito Ortiz, Bader, Henderson, Couture, Rashad and arguably Davis and Jackson.

Damn that's an impressive record.

And considering this was at 205, I can only imagine how Lyoto will manhandle and thrash Weidman at 185.

For all of you bettors out there, I'll throw you a bone, bet the house on Lyoto and do it before the odds go down. I've already put down a dime (that's 10K in gambler lingo). I know some of you don't have that kind of money, but my professional advice would be to gather up as much as you can and lay it down on the line.

10k bet?

Another troll dragonclaw thread

Machida got saved at the end of round 2 vs Davis. Weidman will GnP the shit outta him.

Full Camp Weidman is unstoppable.

I can't believe how many people are picking Machida.

Machida got saved at the end of round 2 vs Davis. Weidman will GnP the shit outta him.

It was a rare occurrence that Machida got taken down at 205, he will be like an oak at 185. Weidman better be packing a shovel.

Weidman is going to have his way whether Machida likes it or not.
aznhj-o.gif
lolazns4-o.gif

he very well could have lost to hendo in a close split decision, and he got destroyed by jones, beat soundly by rampage and davis... so id say his record against wrestlers is good but not as great as some make it out to be.
that being said I still favor him in the fight.
but Weidman has risen to the occasion every time he steps into the cage.

Lyoto Machida has taken out Mark Munoz, Tito Ortiz, Bader, Henderson, Couture, Rashad and arguably Davis and Jackson.

Damn that's an impressive record.

And considering this was at 205, I can only imagine how Lyoto will manhandle and thrash Weidman at 185.

For all of you bettors out there, I'll throw you a bone, bet the house on Lyoto and do it before the odds go down. I've already put down a dime (that's 10K in gambler lingo). I know some of you don't have that kind of money, but my professional advice would be to gather up as much as you can and lay it down on the line.

hold on a second!
If you follow Sherdog, you'd know by now that Weidman break legs at will!
Machida will throw a kick, and will end up sitting on a recovery room right near SIlva!!!

Davis, Bones and Rampage say hi to Machida the wrest-la killer. Weidman will turn the lights off @173. He put Silva to sleep for goodness sakes, almost did it again in the second fight. He has one punch KO power and top of the food chain level wrestling on top of that! Its a wrap

Except he lost to Davis and Jackson.

Davis

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...byPlay-Updates-54299#lyoto-machida-phil-davis

Jackson

Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 Machida (30-28 Machida)
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Machida (30-29 Machida)
Mike Whitman scores the round 10-9 Machida (29-28 Machida)

I doubt you'll find one source other than the shady judges that scored the fight for anybody other than Machida.

However, the judges while idiots, are the ones that matter, unfortunately.

Davis, Bones and Rampage say hi to Machida the wrest-la killer. Weidman will turn the lights off @173. He put Silva to sleep for goodness sakes, almost did it again in the second fight. He has one punch KO power and top of the food chain level wrestling on top of that! Its a wrap

Except many people would say he won the Davis and Rampage fights.

This is an intensely intriguing match up. I haven't been this excited for a fight in a while

It was a rare occurrence that Machida got taken down at 205, he will be like an oak at 185. Weidman better be packing a shovel.

That remains to be seen. It's definitely more interesting than Weidman/Belfort, there's a lot to consider. I still think Weidman takes this.

This will be a very hard fight for Weidman to win, in my opinion the smart money is on Machida.

yeahhhh, machida definitely killed a ok wrestler being davis..... so much kill, weidman such dead.

I'm still not convinced Weidman is any good. I think Machida beats him, but I think Vitor might too.

Back