Oh boy here comes the Holloway hype...

"Oh boy I just got kicked in the nuts by Holloway and it hurts, the ref doesn't see it and he's about to call the fight."

- Anthony Pettis

Lol, he's now on a 10 fight win streak with 5 top-10 wins, 2 top-5. Massive hype train. Good call TS. Nice bump.

Get ready guys because that Holloway hype train is steaming and ready to go. Never mind the fact that Aldo, Mendes, Mcgregor, Edgar, Cub, and Lamas would all beat his fucking ass. Just know that Holloway is the next champ.............or so the Holloway fanboys will tell us.
This "Holloway hype" you are referring to came a few fights back already.... and it's well deserved.

"Oh boy I just got kicked in the nuts by Holloway and it hurts, the ref doesn't see it and he's about to call the fight."

- Anthony Pettis
Ah, so Pettis was looking for an out. Like when he looked at the ref and said, hey, look at my eye, do you see my eye? Hoping the ref would have it looked at and maybe get it stopped. I see where you're going with this. You're indirectly saying Pettis is a quitter with no heart.

- Anthony Pettis

Wow, you are a butt hurt moron. Keep spamming, twerp.

Shut the fuck up TS. He's the real deal. Much respect to him

Max killed it at the post-fight press conference.

Next star at 145.

Back