Oh boy here comes the Holloway hype...

He's a very good fighter who's also young and will improve.

Get ready guys because that Holloway hype train is steaming and ready to go. Never mind the fact that Aldo, Mendes, Mcgregor, Edgar, Cub, and Lamas would all beat his fucking ass. Just know that Holloway is the next champ.............or so the Holloway fanboys will tell us.

"Would all beat his fucking ass"

This type of bitch made posting should
result in yellow cards. As an original thread,
a ban.

I think what he did to Cub without even a full camp made this fight just about maintaining the status quo. The hype was already here and deserved. His #4 ranking is dead on. (#5 if you consider the champ is technically #1).

So the only question is should Lamas be ahead of him and Lamas got KTFO in the first round by Mendes in his last fight. This is a non-starter. Things are as they shoudl be Holloways is the legit #4 guy and looking to prove he deserves even higher.

I think what he did to Cub without even a full camp made this fight just about maintaining the status quo. The hype was already here and deserved. His #4 ranking is dead on. (#5 if you consider the champ is technically #1).

So the only question is should Lamas be ahead of him and Lamas got KTFO in the first round by Mendes in his last fight. This is a non-starter. Things are as they shoudl be Holloways is the legit #4 guy and looking to prove he deserves even higher.

Yup deserves the Hype and a step up. I think Mendes or Frankie with a shot at winner of Aldo v Connor on the line. Landscape in this Division is so damn exciting!!

Get ready guys because that Holloway hype train is steaming and ready to go. Never mind the fact that Aldo, Mendes, Mcgregor, Edgar, Cub, and Lamas would all beat his fucking ass. Just know that Holloway is the next champ.............or so the Holloway fanboys will tell us.

Lol holloway beat the living piss out of cub.. GTFO

Let me guess, you're a Conor fan..

This shit is getting worse every day

Ban TS for fighter bashing.

Holloway is top 5 in FW. I have Aldo-Conor-Edgar-Mendes ahead of him.

He dominated Swanson.

nobody is saying he's gonna beat the top 3 or whatever, but the hype is deserved right now.

holy fuck you're an idiot.

TS:
3439783.gif

So dumb it has to be a troll. Hahaha

Fail

I don't see the hype. I don't see him really going anywhere from where he is currently. He won't be able to beat the staple stars of 145.. not even a chance. Makes me yawn

Here comes the hype in the sense that the UFC is going to start pushing Max, I can see that. A few of us pointed that out last night during the card. Every promo was for Holloway. I think Olivera got maybe a 10 second promo.

Max is a solid fighter and fun to watch. I think the UFC is gonna go all in on him. I expect to hear his name a lot from here on out.

Sick of him always shouting out for the ufc to sign his checks...dont worry max..the ufc is cheap but u probably will get your show money

Back