Oh boy here comes the Holloway hype...

lol all you do is post about connor

and connor doesn't even know you exist

lol

All you do is stalk me. I guess I do know you exist though. Don't stalk around and find me in the shower. I know you'll try. :redface:

Holloway is clearly a legit top 5, the weirdness of this win aside.

Deserves to fight Edgar for a shot at the winner of Conor/Aldo, in my opinion.

Go ahead and close this thread mods. TS certainly won't be coming back to defend his stupidity

I still feel Frankie deserves aldo/mcgregor winner. But I would like to see holloway vs Mendes, Jury, lamas, or Stephens.

lol

Judging by the first few responses to this thread, you done goofed, son.

Max is a stud and he's had a lot of attention on him since the McGregor fight because he is on a hell of a streak.

He's on a 7 fight win streak, only 23 years old, 6 of his 7 wins in a row were finishes, was only finished once by submission while he was only new to grappling, and was able to finish Cub. Well deserved hype. Gives us local boys from Hawaii something to be proud of.

Just like how Mendes would beat Conors ass right?

Max Holloway Fucks Chad Mendes up boy.

It's not hype when someone is good and people start to recognize it. Swanson vs Holloway was extremely one-sided.

Most likely deserves the hype, if any. He was looking good in this fight, but of course the injury puts an asterisk on the win.

If he was thirty-four years old, then I'd be skeptical. Cos hype is about what a fighter can/will do in the future. The guy is twenty-three years old. He's got good losses under his belt--good for experience kind. He's gonna be really good.

But yea, Cub?

Obvious troll.

Cub, lmfao! You are a funny guy, TS.

Jpi9CvA.gif

ouch, check your facts Eddie, fkn Scandinavian eugenics.

Lol at TS. Holloway is a stud. He deserves his hype

I think Edgar spanks him but would watch, no way they keep Conor away from Edgar after that

I like how this ignorant hoser completely disappears after a massive fail thread.

Back