Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Something had to have happened behind the scenes. She could not stop talking about how much she loved Syndicate for years. Then she abruptly leaves and it does not look like she talks to anyone from there anymore. She then trains in other gyms and ends up missing weight badly. Now she is moving to Cali to join CSA. There are too many red flags to ignore.

Something had to have happened behind the scenes. She could not stop talking about how much she loved Syndicate for years. Then she abruptly leaves and it does not look like she talks to anyone from there anymore. She then trains in other gyms and ends up missing weight badly. Now she is moving to Cali to join CSA. There are too many red flags to ignore.

I am pretty sure someone else showed up and started sleeping with the head coach at Syndicate, which always seems to cause problems. As I am only pretty sure, I will keep from commenting further. If it is the case, I would not be surprised to see other issues develop. This is always so god damn stupid. If you are the head coach, you are in charge. Do not shit where you eat. Fairly basic rule.

Does anyone have any idea when the CSAC releases fighter weights for the actual event? I looked around on their website and could not find anything.

With Jones involved, will they ever release anything?

Kayla Harrison just toyed with her. She could have armbarred her at any time and she wanted to make a statement. Next season is gonna be fun.

I am pretty sure someone else showed up and started sleeping with the head coach at Syndicate, which always seems to cause problems. As I am only pretty sure, I will keep from commenting further. If it is the case, I would not be surprised to see other issues develop. This is always so god damn stupid. If you are the head coach, you are in charge. Do not shit where you eat. Fairly basic rule.

jojo and john wood aren't shy about it on IG. were wood and jessy jess an item at some point?

Rin Nakai was in the hospital between Dec 24-28th and had emergency surgery for appendicitis.

20181227190836.jpg

jojo and john wood aren't shy about it on IG. were wood and jessy jess an item at some point?

Ah, ok. I honestly do not really pay attention to that sort of thing. As to the latter half of your post, I have no idea.

Happy new year.

If you are in China, wait a bit.

<Oku02>

Watched Nanaka Kawamura vs Ai from Rizin’s morning (for them) show. First time I actually felt really bad for a crying female fighter. I couldn’t tell if she was crying because she lost, or because she got the crap pounded out of her on the ground.

She landed some nice shots on the feet before that, at least.

Happy new year, Sherdog sweathogs!
t3401.gif
t3430.gif

To make you all smile and your day a little brighter when browsing this fine thread this year I've decided to rock the thread's favorite fighter as an av this year.

I'm only not sure whether to go with Carla av A (featured to the left) or Carla av B (previewed below). Perhaps you can help.
dbc06v3-0d7e2cdf-23be-4616-a17d-7aa318413288.png

vqjol4.jpg

@Eater of Souls The fight night weights came in.

Cyborg weighed 160.5

Amanda Nunes weighed 156

Megan Anderson weighed 157

Cat Zingano weighed 156

@Eater of Souls The fight night weights came in.

Cyborg weighed 160.5

Amanda Nunes weighed 156

Megan Anderson weighed 157

Cat Zingano weighed 156
These numbers are interesting to say the least. Megan has no chance of ever making weight at 135 but her fight night weight was only 1lb more than both Amanda and Cat. I would have thought she would gain more weight after re hydrating. Cyborg fight weight while much bigger than the other 3 was not as high as I thought it would be.

t3401.gif
t3430.gif

To make you all smile and your day a little brighter when browsing this fine thread this year I've decided to rock the thread's favorite fighter as an av this year.

I'm only not sure whether to go with Carla av A (featured to the left) or Carla av B (previewed below). Perhaps you can help.

vqjol4.jpg

I'm sorry, but isn't that illegal under the unwritten special rules convention of 2013?

However, I believe this one would be allowed under the rules of the aforementioned convention.:p:D

tatiana-suarez-carla-esparza-ufc-228-2.jpg

I'm sorry, but isn't that illegal under the unwritten special rules convention of 2013?

However, I believe this one would be allowed under the rules of the aforementioned convention.:p:D

giphy.gif

img_2453.jpg

t3401.gif
t3430.gif

vqjol4.jpg

Well, this year is starting off shitty. haha. I was going to bump a really old thread yesterday so I didn't have to see "Last Post: Carla Esparza War Wagon" under TUF Discussion. haha.

I think Wood and Jessy must’ve been something. Jessy seemed to begin souring on syndicate very shortly after Jojo’s arrival.

Also, why does Jojo feel the need to date her coaches? That’s two now
These numbers are interesting to say the least. Megan has no chance of ever making weight at 135 but her fight night weight was only 1lb more than both Amanda and Cat. I would have thought she would gain more weight after re hydrating. Cyborg fight weight while much bigger than the other 3 was not as high as I thought it would be.
I’m surprised Anderson was that light come fight night. She looked huge.

Back