Official War Room Awards 2020: A Back Alley Love Story

Best Donald Trump Fellatio by a Canadian Poster: We don't know why you're so obsessed with a guy that isn't even your own damn President, but man do you have double under hooks on those nuts.
WINNER: @HereticBD

OGC.cc8365ca593e3a9e98acbb5661404551

@senri needs to learn from @tonni how to threaten someone with rape in a non threatening manner.

So do I. :-/
tbf if the cameras weren't there Shapiro was getting twinked
Lolz, that dude is such a limp-wristed little weasel that most of the twinks I daddy dick would have him forcibly bent over in about five seconds flat. I couldn't care less about his sociopolitical views, but that "voice" is legit insufferable.

The Results Are IN!!!!!

The Winners (And Losers) Of This Year Are..........

Best All Around Poster: Ask yourself this question: who do I hate the least? The answer should probably be your winner. This can be someone that makes thoughtful, substantive contributions to the forum dialogue... or someone with such vicious and well placed pwns that you always keep half an eye peeled for their posts.
WINNER: @tonni
Runner up: @PolishHeadlock2

Worst All Around Poster: The scum to end all scum. You're not sure what rock this sack of crap oozed out from under, but one thing is for sure: they absolutely suck, and this website would be vastly improved if they were shot into the sun irl.
WINNER: @BIKES!
Runner up: @StoneColdSteveAustin

Best TS: The rarest of rare War Room contributors is someone that make consistently high quality threads, and they should be recognized by one and all for possessing enough composure, self restraint, and sheer willpower to actually follow the rules and generate useful content.
WINNER: Surprising literally nobody, @Arkain2K
Runner up: Fawlty

Worst TS: Our favorite sub forum hellscape is home to no small number of noxious goblins, and this one really takes the cake. There are always those posters that pollute our home with threads that nobody on God's green Earth would ever, ever want to read, and certainly should never have been made. This TS doesn't make threads so much as they spray them out like greasy Taco Bell diarrhea.
Runner up: @Amerikuracana

Best Thread: One of the most highly coveted of War Room awards, this one goes out to to the thread that you enjoyed above all others. Could be something which was highly intriguing and thought provoki- Oh who are we kidding? Which one of these things made you laugh the hardest? Which thread had the most enjoyable train wreck? Which thread did you find yourself reading through multiple times just to savor how ridiculous and awesome it was?
WINNER: Awards Thread
Runner up: Election PBP Thread

Best Ban, aka the "Smoked Like A Freshly Rolled Pack" Award: Oh, the sweet, sweet taste of seeing your foes banished into oblivion. It's probably been a long time coming, too. Or, at the very least, spectacularly satisfying.
WINNER: The one, the only, the greatest amateur disk gold player this forum has ever seen.... Fawlty.
Runner up: TCK, may he rest peacefully in the moonlight which slew him

Best Rivalry: A battle for the ages. Typically between two posters, but sometimes between one posters and an entire mob, or even vs reality itself. You decide. What matters is that this feud interested you like driving past a car crash rather than exhausted you like waiting in line at the DMV.
WINNER: @Limbo Pete vs @Amerikuracana
Runner up: @Khabib Khanate vs @Bald1

Best Insult: In the interest of more fully documenting the most satisfying pwns/burns/clap backs/cutting retorts the War room has to offer, this category has been expanded to include up to 3 outstanding insults. Please include links, if at all possible.
WINNER: @tonni had several different outstanding insults nominated.

The Starman Memorial Maximum Turtle Award: A brand new award designed for those that display extraordinary levels of forum cowardice, this particular category goes for someone that completely abandoned a thread, position, or just general human dignity in the face of being completely and utterly besmirched. The most worthy of consideration are those that preface their flight with excessive bravado.
WINNER: @Starman

The Would You Shut up, Man? Award for Best Lunatic Conspiracy Thread: God help us all, this is going to be a tough one. And yet, we must choose a winner.
WINNER: Election Fraud Thread

Best Donald Trump Fellatio by a Canadian Poster: We don't know why you're so obsessed with a guy that isn't even your own damn President, but man do you have double under hooks on those nuts.

The Squealing Hog Award for Maximum Snitchery: No sir, I just don't trust them. Not one bit. They might not always be reporting, but they're alllllllways watching.....
WINNER: @Oeshon
Runner up: @tonni

Most Shitfaced: Sure to be a hotly contested category given the number of stumbling drunks falling all over this place.
WINNER: @BEER
Runner up: Tie between @Social Distance Warrior and @AgonyandIrony

Best and Worst mod: Totally not going to be @Madmick again for the latter half of this award. Totally not. Totally.
BEST: @Lead
Runner up: @irish_thug
WORST: @Madmick
Runner up: ..... @irish_thug

And last but not least,
Sketch or Tonni?

yea, there was no way I could compete with @BEER , or @AgonyandIrony .

it's an honor to be even mentioned among them.

Well, it wouldn't let me edit the winners directly into the OP without hitting the word filter, so I just had to put in a link to the results post itself. Not ideal, but alas.

Man, what a thread.

yea, there was no way I could compete with @BEER , or @AgonyandIrony .

it's an honor to be even mentioned among them.
@Curmudgeon saw me drink an entire pint of vodka and still win three competitive Overwatch matches in a row.

Next year @BEER and I should have a shot for shot competition. First one to be hospitalized with alcohol poisoning is a bitch.

Also I think it's because when you're drunk it's.... Obvious. Meanwhile @BEER and I maintain a consistent level of fucked up with the grace and dignity of a repeat account trying to fly under the Mods radar.

That said, when I'm real fucked up and this happens.
ThankfulShimmeringFlies-small.gif

Then I get all.
tenor.gif

The Results Are IN!!!!!

The Winners (And Losers) Of This Year Are..........

Best All Around Poster: Ask yourself this question: who do I hate the least? The answer should probably be your winner. This can be someone that makes thoughtful, substantive contributions to the forum dialogue... or someone with such vicious and well placed pwns that you always keep half an eye peeled for their posts.
Runner up: @PolishHeadlock2

Worst All Around Poster: The scum to end all scum. You're not sure what rock this sack of crap oozed out from under, but one thing is for sure: they absolutely suck, and this website would be vastly improved if they were shot into the sun irl.
Runner up: @StoneColdSteveAustin

Best TS: The rarest of rare War Room contributors is someone that make consistently high quality threads, and they should be recognized by one and all for possessing enough composure, self restraint, and sheer willpower to actually follow the rules and generate useful content.
WINNER: Surprising literally nobody, @Arkain2K
Runner up: Fawlty

Worst TS: Our favorite sub forum hellscape is home to no small number of noxious goblins, and this one really takes the cake. There are always those posters that pollute our home with threads that nobody on God's green Earth would ever, ever want to read, and certainly should never have been made. This TS doesn't make threads so much as they spray them out like greasy Taco Bell diarrhea.
Runner up: @Amerikuracana

Best Thread: One of the most highly coveted of War Room awards, this one goes out to to the thread that you enjoyed above all others. Could be something which was highly intriguing and thought provoki- Oh who are we kidding? Which one of these things made you laugh the hardest? Which thread had the most enjoyable train wreck? Which thread did you find yourself reading through multiple times just to savor how ridiculous and awesome it was?
WINNER: Awards Thread
Runner up: Election PBP Thread

Best Ban, aka the "Smoked Like A Freshly Rolled Pack" Award: Oh, the sweet, sweet taste of seeing your foes banished into oblivion. It's probably been a long time coming, too. Or, at the very least, spectacularly satisfying.
WINNER: The one, the only, the greatest amateur disk gold player this forum has ever seen.... Fawlty.
Runner up: TCK, may he rest peacefully in the moonlight which slew him

Best Rivalry: A battle for the ages. Typically between two posters, but sometimes between one posters and an entire mob, or even vs reality itself. You decide. What matters is that this feud interested you like driving past a car crash rather than exhausted you like waiting in line at the DMV.
WINNER: @Limbo Pete vs @Amerikuracana
Runner up: @Khabib Khanate vs @Bald1

Best Insult: In the interest of more fully documenting the most satisfying pwns/burns/clap backs/cutting retorts the War room has to offer, this category has been expanded to include up to 3 outstanding insults. Please include links, if at all possible.
WINNER: @tonni had several different outstanding insults nominated.

The Starman Memorial Maximum Turtle Award: A brand new award designed for those that display extraordinary levels of forum cowardice, this particular category goes for someone that completely abandoned a thread, position, or just general human dignity in the face of being completely and utterly besmirched. The most worthy of consideration are those that preface their flight with excessive bravado.
WINNER: @Starman

The Would You Shut up, Man? Award for Best Lunatic Conspiracy Thread: God help us all, this is going to be a tough one. And yet, we must choose a winner.
WINNER: Election Fraud Thread

The Squealing Hog Award for Maximum Snitchery: No sir, I just don't trust them. Not one bit. They might not always be reporting, but they're alllllllways watching.....
WINNER: @Oeshon
Runner up: @tonni

Most Shitfaced: Sure to be a hotly contested category given the number of stumbling drunks falling all over this place.
WINNER: @BEER
Runner up: Tie between @Social Distance Warrior and @AgonyandIrony

Best and Worst mod: Totally not going to be @Madmick again for the latter half of this award. Totally not. Totally.
BEST: @Lead
Runner up: @irish_thug
WORST: @Madmick
Runner up: ..... @irish_thug

And last but not least,
Sketch or Tonni?
tenor.gif

@Curmudgeon saw me drink an entire pint of vodka and still win three competitive Overwatch matches in a row.

Next year @BEER and I should have a shot for shot competition. First one to be hospitalized with alcohol poisoning is a bitch.

Also I think it's because when you're drunk it's.... Obvious. Meanwhile @BEER and I maintain a consistent level of fucked up with the grace and dignity of a repeat account trying to fly under the Mods radar.

That said, when I'm real fucked up and this happens.
ThankfulShimmeringFlies-small.gif

Then I get all.
tenor.gif
You had my vote mate

@AgonyandIrony Had my vote, too. I recognize one of my own, and you can handle your shit. Also, I’m in for that shot competition.

Also, @Cubo de Sangre can drink way above his weight class, I’ve seen it first hand, so we should invite him.

Also, if you want to win next year, maybe spend one of your twitch streaming session on shrooms while doing shots and film yourself posting here the whole time.

Congratulfuckinglations @tonni

I hope you're happy

Back