• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official War Room Awards 2020: A Back Alley Love Story

Remember that one time tonni asked us all to share our favorite memories of him with each other?
I can take it as well as I can dish it but you are on thin ice mother goose.

Which insults of mine were nominated? I missed that completely!!!

He's been on a tear this year.

What's the history of the Best POTY, @Limbo Pete? The search function actually sucks dick (stfu), and only seems to go back to 2016 which doesn't seem right. '16 also isn't linked in the OP and I'm not reading through all that, but the last few years definitely don't do anything to silence the criticism that these are a Lounge extension.

2016: ???
2017: @Jack V Savage
2018: @panamaican
2019: @Trotsky & @NoDak (tie)
2020: @tonni

What's the history of the Best POTY, @Limbo Pete? The search function actually sucks dick (stfu), and only seems to go back to 2016 which doesn't seem right. '16 also isn't linked in the OP and I'm not reading through all that, but the last few years definitely don't do anything to silence the criticism that these are a Lounge extension.

2016: ???
2017: @Jack V Savage
2018: @panamaican
2019: @Trotsky & @NoDak (tie)
2020: @tonni
You know, I can't remember 2016

Lol well I got a few votes for worst mod lmao.

Try modding the OT for a while... being called the "worst mod" will be a giant compliment compared to some of the things I've been called in there over the years. There aren't enough word filters on this site to cover them.

Back