Official War Room Awards 2017

You are all horrible and I am glad to know you.

Lot of competition there for worst TS.
@STEVEN SEAGOLD
@El anciano
@Panmisiek
@Byron Carter
@guard_passer / @Pied Piper / @Drew Peasack

Probably have to give it to Byron though, because he isn't banned and might not be a troll.

I also nominate "Best Use Of Media" as an invalid category and suggest removing image posting from the WR.

Best TS has to be @Arkain2K . He puts the effort in.

Least Biased: Not in the War Room. Although I'd say @JDragon manages to pull off centrism in a fairly unbiased fashion.

Best quote... probably @ehtheist on the longevity of the WR's Online Role Players:
"Maybe after being a forum persona since the late 90’s, I’m finally getting tired of this game… Maybe."

Best Thread: Any thread that wasn't about identity politics. That's right... both of them.

Best Shill/Hack: I think @TheComebackKid has really turned it up this year. Which is saying something...

Worst Poster: Quite the competition here as well, although I'd go with @GORETAURO / @ReAnimator Reagan for his overall posting and the most likely candidate for sending seizure inducing PMs.

...and last, but obviously not least (just hardest), Best Poster:
Going to have to go with a draw between @Gandhi, @Kafir-kun , @Jack V Savage and @InternetHero. Not for being the most prolific or even most informative poster, but for being the posters I'm most likely to read in posts that aren't reported, tagging me or replies to my posts.

Last edited:
I made an initial tag that had spoilers in the post. Deleted it, retagged and edited in the spoilers. Mobile pwnt, hopefully that worked this time.

And still you forgot me @Limbo Pete

giphy.gif

Yeah, he did. He didn’t even have to try hard, either.
————-

Failure of the year: @Palis. The man who sucked so bad, he actually caused the WR, to vote left.
#CuckDowager

Best Poster of the year... tough... there’s been a lot of real Dudes doing the Lord’s work of slaying Trumpbots lately.
I think @kpt018 deserves consideration for banging long and strong all year long.
Of course @Jack V Savage. I will also say about Jack, he is just as likely to call out someone on the left (*cough* me) for factual inaccuracy as someone on the right. Hommie keeps it realer than real.
I’m adding @JosephDredd based upon his work so far in this thread alone.

Best Use of Media is Easy. Only one man single-handedly Rob Forded thestruggle, wiolentwand, and @klmomma into e-blivion: Your PotWR Elect, mutha-fuckin @HomerThompson (Bomaye.)

Benedict Arnold of the Year: @Rational Poster

@TheComebackKid ... hmm... worst poster of the year or just worst conservative hack... decisions, decisions.

In a category I’d like to call Hypothetical Greatest Performance Artist of All Times, I submit to the jury: what if @ripskater and @lecter were really the same ultra elite level troll? Think about it... has one ever been around without the other? And they both “disappeared” simultaneously.
200.gif

Last edited:
Official Nominations
  • Best All Around Poster: Tie between @Jack V Savage & @JudoThrowFiasco. There have been multiple times in a thread where I've been interested in seeing what Jack's perspective would be on the topic and he is able to articulate his ideas very well. I know this because the times where I agree with him, his post always ends up being better than mine.... Judo is a long time regular here that I never noticed much but now that I do, I enjoy reading his posts on certain topics. He has useful information/insights to give.
  • Best TS: @Arkain2K again- puts a crazy amount of time into the topics he posts about
  • Best Quote: I did a bad job bookmarking my picks this year but @lecter killed this year with comments that had me in tears
  • Best Use of Media: @sodapopinski - I didn't enjoy all his content but I never used twitter so some of his posts gave me a perspective in social media I don't get to usually see
Bonus Categories
  • Best Newcomer- @Phr3121 - a good addition to the WR from what I've seen so far. Looks for meaningful discussions and tries to be respectful with those he has the discussions with
  • Rebranded Poster- @Devout Pessimist - Some of his posts this year make me feel he's been more introspective about his own views rather than some who are completely set on questioning the views of others.

Best TS: @Arkain2K
Quote of the Year: "This is it" - Unknown
Worst All Around Poster: @silicavaginitis
Best Media: @22k
Least Biased: @IGIT
Best? Shill (Right) @cincymma79
Best? Shill (Left) tough to pin down based on the way its defined in the OP
Pro gay marriage
Pro universal healthcare in some form
Anti intervention
Wants to shrink military
Pro gun control with some limits
Pro abortion with some limits
Afffirmative action don’t care
Almost anti death penalty, very very specific circumstances
Open to vouchers in poorly performing districts by otherwise pro public school
Pro stem cell
Pro green energy when costs equalize more
Pro euthanasia
Believe in global warming
Pro legal immigration but limited from Middle East and North Korea
Atheist
Fine with welfare with some improved fraud protection

This makes me right/conservative?

I think @ShoelessRye and @MicroBrew were both excellent and posters this year. I'd give them best poster noms. Also @VivaRevolution - always pushing the envelope.
Pro gay marriage
Pro universal healthcare in some form
Anti intervention
Wants to shrink military
Pro gun control with some limits
Pro abortion with some limits
Afffirmative action don’t care
Almost anti death penalty, very very specific circumstances
Open to vouchers in poorly performing districts by otherwise pro public school
Pro stem cell
Pro green energy when costs equalize more
Pro euthanasia
Believe in global warming
Pro legal immigration but limited from Middle East and North Korea
Atheist
Fine with welfare with some improved fraud protection

This makes me right/conservative?

Oh, I thought you supported Trump. My bad.

Last edited:
Best Newcomer- @Phr3121 - a good addition to the WR from what I've seen so far. Looks for meaningful discussions and tries to be respectful with those he has the discussions with.

Well, thank you my friend. I always enjoy having meaningful and intellectual discussions with members that know the topic. Sorry for the times I lost my cool with some of the idiots that got involved in some of those discussions. Thank you to my Sherdog brothers who argued and debated with me. Politics, religion, American Civil War, U.S. military, etc. I learned a lot in the process. A lot of 'windows' opened for me after joining this section of Sherdog. So much I did not know. Some very bright members.

Last edited:
I think @ShoelessRye and @MicroBrew were both excellent and posters this year. I'd give them best poster noms.

Oh, I thought you supported Trump. My bad.
no not support, just get bored of the hyperbole about his hyperbole. it detracts from the real problems he has and makes it more likely he wins next time more comfortably. his personality is awful. the harassment stuff is a tough one. i certainly think he is the type that would do it, but i also think these women are just as likely to lie so they can be on tv (this is the world we live in now, think survivor, big brother, bachelor, etc...). BUT when everything he tweets is the worstest of all time people stop listening when he does something actually bad

no not support, just get bored of the hyperbole about his hyperbole. it detracts from the real problems he has and makes it more likely he wins next time more comfortably. his personality is awful. the harassment stuff is a tough one. i certainly think he is the type that would do it, but i also think these women are just as likely to lie so they can be on tv (this is the world we live in now, think survivor, big brother, bachelor, etc...). BUT when everything he tweets is the worstest of all time people stop listening when he does something actually bad
well, bro, I totally misjudged you. My sincere apologies. I'll edit my post.

Best poster - How is this quantified I do not know but I'll definitely nominate myself for my pure utter domination over limp wrists @Palis
Funniest poster - Easily me, with hilarious ease. There is a few witty, funny people on here but I bring it to the next level and it shows how unfunny and low energy this last Presidential election was compared to mine. @Palis
Best thread - http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/♕♕♕the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam♕♕♕.3478941/#post-127642115 or http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/p...♕-the-war-room-is-great-i-assure-you.3442179/ - The amount of lolz and hate these threads generated... the genuine butthurtedness caused, is so lovely...
Best TS - @Palis
Least partisan poster - @Palis - Definitely me. I am all for my country so if that is considered partisan, well fuck you. Middle of the road, I believe in a good mix of progressiveness and conservatism. You can't go through life only thinking one way, being biased one way or else you shut people out and that is not what the USA is about. Also, fuck any of the ultra biased political affiliations: BLM/Antifa/KKK/FemNazis/SJWs
Most partisan poster - It's a toss up really... there are so many partisan hacks on this forum it's disgusting... on both sides. But one side definitely has the most butt hurt partisans. I can't really decide.
Worst poster - @HomerThompson - easily this unfunny, unoriginal turd. Low energy, looks like a school shooter and should just die via Brazen Bull.
Worst TS - @JosephDredd - Definitely this cucklord. His threads are so full of vegan blue haired emotion and bias it's disturbing. Plus he married a stripper, HAHA!! You know how many strippers give private lap dances with guys? Getting their pussy and butt fingered at the same time while sucking dick? @luckyshot aka cuckyshot - I cringe whenever I open up one of his threads. How ugly, weak, skinny do you think he is irl? Would he have the balls to post his picture? LOL NOPE. Third would be @FacePunch aka @HollywoodNicky. What a gotten to do nothing bitch LOL!
Best banned poster - All the homies who fought the ultra liberal "mods" striving for equality. Pour it out.
Worst banned poster - Hmm idk maybe @seiger
Best graphics poster - Huh? Probably me @Palis

Edit: Oh I forgot

Rookie of the Year - @Lead for sure. just barely saw him for the first time posting in the war room. was he from the Standup Technique forum or something?

giphy.gif

Copying pasting not abiding by your format like a fucking boss no punctuation run on sentence bitch plz i just want to bang ho
Nominating yourself for worst poster of the year eh?

PerfumedSizzlingArabianhorse.gif

Back