Official War Room Awards 2017

Limbo Pete

Real History Man
@Steel
Reaction score
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's TIME
tumblr_nl4pu6fIb61ry1rm7o1_500.gif

The War Room Awards for 2017 are officially underway!
What a year it has been. The War Room has seen a great many feuds, destructions, troll jobs, and even a couple mass bannings. To cap off this crazy shit show of a year, it's that time once again to hand out awards to our deserving colleagues that have distinguished themselves during the last 12 months.

For the sake of condensing both the nominations and the award process into a single thread, please put "official nominations" at the top of your post. Nominations will conclude after 1 week, at which point I will tally up the results and post the winners in this thread.

In consultation with @Arkain2K and @VivaRevolution, the categories this year are:

• Best All Around Poster: We all have those rare individuals that get us interested or excited to see posting. Maybe they are consistently on top of their game, or maybe they just pop in every once in a while to drop outstanding one liners. Regardless, you look forward to their posts more than everyone else.
  • Worst All Around Poster: The worst of the worst, and that is really saying something in here. of all the dregs and scum that filter in and out of this cesspool we call home, this poster is by far the most ungodly, abhorrent spawn to grease up the War Room during this year.
  • Best TS: Well organized, topical, and not purely inflammatory. These are qualities many War Room threads lack, but this thread starter finds a way to generate high quality content. They don't have to make the most threads, just routinely create goods ones when they do.
  • Best Thread: This thread stands alone, regardless of reason, as your most enjoyable of the year. Can be due to discussion, fun, or whatever. This thread really delivered.
  • Worst TS: The most righteous of dumpster fires have to start somewhere, and this person is responsible. Not only do their threads suck, but they can't manage them or routinely fail to defend their flimsy, retarded OPs. You wish they would stop making threads or maybe just vanish from the face of the Earth altogether.
  • Best Liberal Shill/Best Conservative Hack: That person you always find going around and around to defend their awful, biased nonsense regardless of facts or reason. Logic and rational thought play very little role in their presence here, and it's often downright incredible how far they will go to reject reality and cling to the melting glacier of fallacy that buoys their soul.
  • Least Biased: That rare fellow who seems able to understand and process your point of view without vitriol or flaming. They get where you're coming from, and are happy to talk about it in relation to their own understanding. Quite the rarity, but not entirely extinct.
  • Best Quote: Maybe it made you facepalm in pure incredulity, or perhaps belly laugh so hard you farted. Or perhaps it was one of those rare posts that totally crystallized and articulated a great point or concept. Include quote with link.
  • Best Use of Media: Someone that always manages to post funny gifs, videos, memes, emojis, etc. Their media game is on point and useful, as opposed to spamming mindless crap.
Think of this thread as a place to air out grievances, scorn your rivals, or praise worthy cohorts. Nominations will close Wednesday the 27 at 9:00pm, Pacific.

Results!

Last edited:
Climate change is a liberal hoax.

Last edited:
Gibs me award!

1s7y17.jpg

Hello, @pcptornado, what's happening? Yeah, I'm gonna have to ask you to show @Limbo Pete how to use the @ group tagging function.
So if you could take care of that before the next big thread, that would be great.

@22k

@44nutman

@7437

@Aegon Spengler

@AGGAMEMNON66

@AgonyandIrony

@Al Gorithm

@alanb

@AnGrYcRoW

@Anung Un Rama

@Amerikuracana

@Arkain2K

@Armbars

@AviatorShades

@Bald1

@BAM

@BEER

@Big_Chief_Stove

@BKMMAFAN

@Bloodworth

@Bloody Pulp

@brothir

@Byron Carter

@Cake4Breakfast

@Captain Davis

@carlos cadona

@CauseImbetta

@Caveat

@CEROVFC

@Ceez

@chardog

@Cid

@cincymma79

@Cint

@Clippy

@colby25

@computer fogie

@Coolidge

@Cooz

@Contra-dictator

@cottagecheesefan

@Cubo de Sangre

@curryjunkie

@Cuzcatlan

@DannyNL

@Darkballs

@Deffid

@Denter

@Der Eisbar

@Devout Pessimist

@dfoster

@Diamond Jim

@dontsnitch

@Dr J

@dragonsfly

@DragRacer

@drstrangelov

@DynamicLoosener

@Edison Carasio

@EGarrett

@EL CORINTHIAN

@electricfuneral

@ens189

@Factory

@Falsedawn

@Fanu

@Farmer Br0wn

@Fawlty

@Fedorable

@FinalFight

@floivanus

@Fluffernutter

@fonzob1

@forum poster

@freaky

@faustian

@Fugazy

@Gandhi

@GearSolidMetal

@GhostZ06

@Giblert

@glennrod

@goldennirvana

@Goonerview

@Graverobber

@Grenz

@Greoric

@gspieler

@Gunny

@Gutter Chris

@Ham Socks

@HamPhan

@Hans Gercmiov

@Hans Gruber

@Happiness

@Hard To Tell

@Helden

@HeLLMuTT

@HereticBD

@Higus

@HIMBOB

@Hit-N-Run

@HockeyBjj

@Hogey

@HOLA

@HomerThompson

@Ice That Jaw

@IDL

@IGIT

@IIIIIIII

@ILLogic

@indrid

@IngaVovchanchyn

@InternetHero

@irish_thug

@Jack V Savage

@Jackie Blue

@JadeOwl

@JDragon

@jeffk

@jgarner

@Joe

@JohnnySagebrush

@JonesBones

@JonnyRingo84

@JosephDredd

@JSnake

@JudoThrowFiasco

@Junes

@K1levelgrappler

@Kafir-kun

@kahiljabroni

@KaNesDeath

@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

@KILL KILL

@King of Fists

@KnightTemplar

@KONG-D'SNT-TAP

@kpt018

@Last Samurai
@Lead
@Leagon

@lecter
@lfd0311
@lilelvis
@Limbo Pete
@Lionel Mandrake
@Liquid Smoke

@LogicalInsanity
@loyalyolayal
@Lucifer Alpha
@luckyshot
@M3t4tr0n
@m52nickerson
@Madmick
@MadSquabbles500
@Makani
@Mark Hunts FIST
@MarloStanfield
@Max Power
@MayhemMonkey
@mb23100
@mcveteran81

@MeatheadMike
@meauneau
@Metusalemi
@Michaelangelo
@MicroBrew
@MMAViewer
@mr.bigglesworth
@mrbaapt

@MusterX
@n...not crazy
@nac386
@ncordless
@nhbbear
@no fat chicks
@nostradumbass
@ObsoleteSoul
@ocfightfan
@Octavian
@oldshadow
@oleDirtyBast4rd
@Orgasmo
@Overpressure
@Overtures
@PainIsLIfe
@Palis
@panamaican
@Panmisiek

@pcptornado
@PEB
@Pelosi2016
@Peteyandjia
@PHATV
@Phisher
@PolishHeadlock
@Possum Jenkins
@PrinceOfPain
@Protectandserve
@Prutfis
@Pupi
@Quipling
@Rational Poster
@Rebound59
@RedAger
@Rematch
@RerouteToRemain
@RetiredSlave

@Rex Kwon Do
@RIPWarrior
@Roaming East

@Rod1
@ROSCONATION
@Rozko
@Ruprecht
@S Class
@s karlyle
@sabretruth
@SafeSpace
@SammyPops
@sangreporsangre
@Satanical Eve
@SBJJ
@Scerpi
@Scrody
@Seano
@second sight

@senri
@shadow_priest_x
@ShadowRun
@Scheme
@ShinkanPo
@ShoelessRye
@Shoemaker
@sickc0d3r
@SidJustice
@silicavaginitis
@Sir GymTanLaundry
@silus_2000
@skold
@Slick_36
@slivercord
@SMEAC
@snakedafunky
@sniper
@sodapopinski
@Son of Jamin
@SongXIII
@Space
@spamking
@spin_
@Starman
@StickAndMove
@Stoic1
@Strychnine
@sub_thug
@Supereem
@superpunch
@Swing
@Teen Wolf
@Tekk
@Teppodama
@TeTe

@The Diplomat
@The Higher Power
@The ScorpioN
@The Witcher
@theBLADE1
@TheComebackKid
@thefirstemporer
@TheGreatA
@TheTimeIsNotNow
@TheWorm
@Throttlehead
@Thurisaz
@trident
@Tropodan
@Trotsky
@TSO

@ultramanhyata
@uncommon
@Undying Poster
@unimackpass
@Unsurprised Diaz
@uppercutbus
@Videer
@voxom
@VivaRevolution
@Voodoo_Child906
@waiguoren

@WalkenWouldOwn
@Whippy McGee
@WhitebeltXL
@wonderbread
@Workers United
@WorldofWarcraft
@WTF2008
@XalexinchainsX
@m25105
@ndwolfwood
@FacePunch
@CargoKing
@DickSarp
@rokzilla
@hillelslovak87
@Sohei
@Phr3121

Best poster - How is this quantified I do not know but I'll definitely nominate myself for my pure utter domination over limp wrists @Palis
Funniest poster - Easily me, with hilarious ease. There is a few witty, funny people on here but I bring it to the next level and it shows how unfunny and low energy this last Presidential election was compared to mine. @Palis
Best thread - http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/♕♕♕the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam♕♕♕.3478941/#post-127642115 or http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/p...♕-the-war-room-is-great-i-assure-you.3442179/ - The amount of lolz and hate these threads generated... the genuine butthurtedness caused, is so lovely...
Best TS - @Palis
Least partisan poster - @Palis - Definitely me. I am all for my country so if that is considered partisan, well fuck you. Middle of the road, I believe in a good mix of progressiveness and conservatism. You can't go through life only thinking one way, being biased one way or else you shut people out and that is not what the USA is about. Also, fuck any of the ultra biased political affiliations: BLM/Antifa/KKK/FemNazis/SJWs
Most partisan poster - It's a toss up really... there are so many partisan hacks on this forum it's disgusting... on both sides. But one side definitely has the most butt hurt partisans. I can't really decide.
Worst poster - @HomerThompson - easily this unfunny, unoriginal turd. Low energy, looks like a school shooter and should just die via Brazen Bull.
Worst TS - @JosephDredd - Definitely this cucklord. His threads are so full of vegan blue haired emotion and bias it's disturbing. Plus he married a stripper, HAHA!! You know how many strippers give private lap dances with guys? Getting their pussy and butt fingered at the same time while sucking dick? @luckyshot aka cuckyshot - I cringe whenever I open up one of his threads. How ugly, weak, skinny do you think he is irl? Would he have the balls to post his picture? LOL NOPE. Third would be @FacePunch aka @HollywoodNicky. What a gotten to do nothing bitch LOL!
Best banned poster - All the homies who fought the ultra liberal "mods" striving for equality. Pour it out.
Worst banned poster - Hmm idk maybe @seiger
Best graphics poster - Huh? Probably me @Palis

Edit: Oh I forgot

Rookie of the Year - @Lead for sure. just barely saw him for the first time posting in the war room. was he from the Standup Technique forum or something?

giphy.gif

Copying pasting not abiding by your format like a fucking boss no punctuation run on sentence bitch plz i just want to bang ho

@22k

@44nutman

@7437

@Aegon Spengler

@AGGAMEMNON66

@AgonyandIrony

@Al Gorithm

@alanb

@AnGrYcRoW

@Anung Un Rama

@Amerikuracana

@Arkain2K

@Armbars

@AviatorShades

@Bald1

@BAM

@BEER

@Big_Chief_Stove

@BKMMAFAN

@Bloodworth

@Bloody Pulp

@brothir

@Byron Carter

@Cake4Breakfast

@Captain Davis

@carlos cadona

@CauseImbetta

@Caveat

@CEROVFC

@Ceez

@chardog

@Cid

@cincymma79

@Cint

@Clippy

@colby25

@computer fogie

@Coolidge

@Cooz

@Contra-dictator

@cottagecheesefan

@Cubo de Sangre

@curryjunkie

@Cuzcatlan

@DannyNL

@Darkballs

@Deffid

@Denter

@Der Eisbar

@Devout Pessimist

@dfoster

@Diamond Jim

@dontsnitch

@Dr J

@dragonsfly

@DragRacer

@drstrangelov

@DynamicLoosener

@Edison Carasio

@EGarrett

@EL CORINTHIAN

@electricfuneral

@ens189

@Factory

@Falsedawn

@Fanu

@Farmer Br0wn

@Fawlty

@Fedorable

@FinalFight

@floivanus

@Fluffernutter

@fonzob1

@forum poster

@freaky

@faustian

@Fugazy

@Gandhi

@GearSolidMetal

@GhostZ06

@Giblert

@glennrod

@goldennirvana

@Goonerview

@Graverobber

@Grenz

@Greoric

@gspieler

@Gunny

@Gutter Chris

@Ham Socks

@HamPhan

@Hans Gercmiov

@Hans Gruber

@Happiness

@Hard To Tell

@Helden

@HeLLMuTT

@HereticBD

@Higus

@HIMBOB

@Hit-N-Run

@HockeyBjj

@Hogey

@HOLA

@HomerThompson

@Ice That Jaw

@IDL

@IGIT

@IIIIIIII

@ILLogic

@indrid

@IngaVovchanchyn

@InternetHero

@irish_thug

@Jack V Savage

@Jackie Blue

@JadeOwl

@JDragon

@jeffk

@jgarner

@Joe

@JohnnySagebrush

@JonesBones

@JonnyRingo84

@JosephDredd

@JSnake

@JudoThrowFiasco

@Junes

@K1levelgrappler

@Kafir-kun

@kahiljabroni

@KaNesDeath

@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

@KILL KILL

@King of Fists

@KnightTemplar

@KONG-D'SNT-TAP

@kpt018

I'm on the list, but I didn't get a notification. I'm not sure if it's just me or if it was a complete list fail, but people who may be interested in this thread may not know about it.

Thank for the effort behind this thread, tho. It is much appreciated.

Some posts I've been saving up.

This smackdown of Ehthiest by @Falsedawn after that vapid transpostwhore accused him of misogyny is pretty tight:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...th-but-respect.3536099/page-15#post-130305589
---------------

This OP after the baseball game shootout was fucking priceless, crass as shit and just directly on the nose:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/breaking-low-energy-repubs-routed-11-2-maga.3550807/
---------------

Pun of the Year is this one by @Quipling (needs to be read in context):

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/132939225/
---------------

@luckyshot 's post on the best looking president of all time really kicked the old funnybone. I don't know why. Rutherford B. Hayes fucked your bitch, btw.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/k...iate-with-trump.3594805/page-2#post-132854643
---------------

@rokzilla made a dent in his own skull with this gem, but he didn't notice (apparently winning by a few million votes doesn't qualify as "most"):

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/potus-attacks-congress-on-twitter.3590449/page-3#post-132639545

and @rokzilla gets double featured for claiming that Kim Jong Un became a folk hero to liberal America this year:

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/134126719/
---------------

@TheComebackKid makes the list, of course, for saying probably the dumbest thing a literate person has ever said about oppression:

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/134161277/
---------------

kln0mega makes the list posthumously, for this most perfect head-in-the-sand comment about POTUS:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/trump-wants-to-testify.3637733/#post-134782529
---------------

But perhaps my favorite shitshow post of the year is this late entry, by @Giblert, where he implies that different pictures showing absolutely identical and specific vehicle damage, are in fact pictures of two different cars:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/j...t-degree-murder.3676261/page-5#post-136725659
---------------

Best All Around Poster: @IDL

I'm being too lazy for the rest though.

I'm on the list, but I didn't get a notification. I'm not sure if it's just me or if it was a complete list fail, but people who may be interested in this thread may not know about it.

Thank for the effort behind this thread, tho. It is much appreciated.
I made an initial tag that had spoilers in the post. Deleted it, retagged and edited in the spoilers. Mobile pwnt, hopefully that worked this time.

Back