Official UFN 74 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivian

Aging
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Part I here: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/official-ufn-74-betting-thread-post-your-bets-3048107/

Same drill as always - post your bets, discuss bets/matchups, and other sports in spoilers.

Singles
Erick Silva: $10 to win $5.71 Loss
Oliveira: $7.50 to win $11.63 Loss
Letourneau: $6.25 to win $8.75 $15
Feliz: $5 to win $5.50 $10.50
Burkman: $3.75 to win $2.78 Loss
de Lima: $3.75 to win $2.59 Loss
Arantes/Jabouin over 2.5: $3.75 to win $2.34 Loss
Trinaldo: $2.50 to win $7.50 $10
Stout: $2.50 to win $2.88 Loss
Sims/Mercier ITD: $2.50 to win $2.38 Loss
Ackson Junior: $1.25 to win $1.38 $2.63
Musgrave: $1.25 to win $1.50 Loss
Ware: $1.25 to win $1.88 Loss

Risk of $51.25 $38.13

Parlays
Field over Spieth (PGA Champ) + Oliveira/Holloway ITD: $10 to win $5.57 $15.57
Field over McIlroy/D. Johnson (PGA Champ) + Misha: $7.50 to win $3.40 $10.90
Latin America (Little League over Aus) + California (Little League over Kentucky) + Silverio: $3.75 to win $2.50 Loss
Bassette + Field over Day (PGA): $2.50 Loss
Beal + Oliveira/Holloway starts 2: $1.25 to win $1.30 Loss

Risk of $25 $26.47

Future That Lost
Parlay w/ California LLWS: $3.75 Loss

TOTAL RISK OF $80 $64.60

TOTALS FOR 2015: Initial Risk was $95, Running total is $135.90 Running Profit: $40.90 Approximate ROI for year 1.2682%)
TOTALS FOR 2014: Initial Risk was $127.50 Running Total is $148.35 Running Profit = $20.85 (Approximate ROI for year 0.74%)
TOTALS FOR 2013: Initial Risk was $232.50, Running total is $583.75 Running Profit = $351.25 (Approximate ROI for year: 9.34%)
TOTALS FOR 2012: Initial Risk was $275, Running Total is $1030.18 Running Profit = $755.18 (Approximate ROI for year: 15.56%)
TOTALS FOR 2011: Initial Risk was $44, Running Total $1271.39 Running Profit = $1227.39 (Approximate ROI for year: 27%)
TOTALS FOR 2010: Initial Risk was $29, Running Total $225.92 Running Profit = $196.92 (Approximate ROI for year: 13%)
GRAND TOTAL FOR 2010 THROUGH 2014: $29 into $2596.43 Total Profit = $2567.43 (Approximate ROI: 12.8067%)

Last edited:
Why did you start a new thread? Just because the other one was too big already? - just curious.

Trident, I tailed your parlay for 10 bucks I have on free play at 5 dimes. Unfortunately mine only pays $11,300. Needless to say I am not impressed :)

I value your and Rebel Lion's input so I am fully expecting this to come in!

Someone said they are worried about betting Max SU just hedge with Olive sub at +300 surprised the lines so high its his only route to victory.

Why did you start a new thread? Just because the other one was too big already? - just curious.

Trident, I tailed your parlay for 10 bucks I have on free play at 5 dimes. Unfortunately mine only pays $11,300. Needless to say I am not impressed :)

I value your and Rebel Lion's input so I am fully expecting this to come in!
sherdog threads are usually capped at 1000 posts

to the guy who mentioned the event is on Sunda/Monday fuuuuck. I knew it was on the 23rd but due to the timezones i didn't think about it that much.

thought it was tomorrow, major bummer

I try my best to close and make a new thread at 1000 posts. Unless I'm mistaken, that's the limit they try to keep threads at still.

possible hail mary parlay play:

Chad SU
Max SU
Lima/Krylov under 1.5
Sims ko
Magny SU
Cote/burkman over 1.5

Someone said they are worried about betting Max SU just hedge with Olive sub at +300 surprised the lines so high its his only route to victory.

Back with a tan I hope :D Yup still planning on hitting max large su I reckon, I just can't see oliveria winning this fight but the hedge via sub is a good un, was thinking of a max parlay play with lima or an over play to minimize going big though.

to the guy who mentioned the event is on Sunda/Monday fuuuuck. I knew it was on the 23rd but due to the timezones i didn't think about it that much.

Yup for Brits It means staying up till 6am Monday morning:icon_cry2

silva training for magny video
[YT]lFqhESnrYlw[/YT][/QUOTE]

Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm UFC 195 (Jan 2nd 2016)

miesha camp shocked at the decision

Back with a tan I hope :D Yup still planning on hitting max large su I reckon, I just can't see oliveria winning this fight but the hedge via sub is a good un, was thinking of a max parlay play with lima or an over play to minimize going big though.

Yup for Brits It means staying up till 6am Monday morning:icon_cry2
good thing I don't work a 9-5 haha :D

Man I want one of those stand up heavy bag things that E.Silva is working. Anyone know where to get one in N. America?

So I guess if Silva looks like he is fighting underwater on Sunday we will know why :) Seriously though he looks like he is in good shape for this.

EDIT: nvmd I found the free standing heaving bags online using the interwebs

Last edited:
Thank God I live on the West coast, fights should be over by around 930PM. East coast/Atlantic used to be brutal, PPV's would end at like 130 or 2AM.

It's on Sunday? :(

Man I want one of those stand up heavy bag things that E.Silva is working. Anyone know where to get one in N. America?

So I guess if Silva looks like he is fighting underwater on Sunday we will know why :) Seriously though he looks like he is in good shape for this.
I

Sparring on a treadmill? That can't be a good idea. Sorry, I have to pull out of the fight b/c I sprained my ACL practicing a spinning backfist on the treadmill in the event the octagon floor starts moving during the fight.

It's no hailmary, but Silverio ITD x Lima ITD x Arantes ITD pays +1433 and doesn't seem too far fetched. Silverio has a lot of decisions but if he wins then isn't it probably b/c Silverio uses his large physical advantage to continuously grind down Campbell.

Heavy Bags.

Thanks for the input MS. I am a bit torn because I do like the idea of being able to move it around if need be. Also having a free standing one is a bit more convenient since I won't have to fuss finding a stud and drilling into it etc.

I am training at home for cardio/fitness and technique, not focused on power.

I also want to be able to throw kicks which I am sure will work with a long hanging bag as well. I am eyeing this stand alone unit

http://www.everlast.com/mma/mma-punching-bags/mma-everflex-striking-bag

Heavy Bags.

Thanks for the input MS. I am a bit torn because I do like the idea of being able to move it around if need be. Also having a free standing one is a bit more convenient since I won't have to fuss finding a stud and drilling into it etc.

I am training at home for cardio/fitness and technique, not focused on power.

I also want to be able to throw kicks which I am sure will work with a long hanging bag as well. I am eyeing this stand alone unit

http://www.everlast.com/mma/mma-punching-bags/mma-everflex-striking-bag

Hmm I would stay away from standing ones and just put in the little bit of effort to get a hanging one. Outslayer has a good reputation from what I hear. Check out the Gear and Equipment forum on Sherdog and make a search or post up a new thread. You can get tall heavy bags for kicking as well, that's what I would do.

My gym has one of those standing ones but it's over in the corner gathering dust because it's useless while we actually use the hanging bags because they are solid and work much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loverich
Back