Official UFN 74 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to pop in once again and give you guys an update. Well, I lost my full-time job due to layoff (I work in oil sector) so I'm pissed off because I won't have a solid income to support my sports betting hobby. But, and this is a BIG "but" I've started my own MMA handicapping service and I'm going to continue to build this shit up and turn it into a business. Not going to be scummy nor pull off any scams ahem cough* cough* LUCA FURY and other fake touts.

I've already managed to gain a couple subscribers to sign up namely close friends. Hope to grow this until I can live off my loyal subscriber base and hopefully I can supplement this into an additional source of income. I'm just going to focus my free time on hardcore MMA watching and studying previous fight videos to find "value."

Still been crushing my bets during 2015 MMA season. Went from one of the worst sports bettors with no fundamentals to the aspects of betting to becoming a grizzled old whiley veteran. Profiting on my 'value' picks mostly. Will throw in a hail mary parlay once in a blue moon just for the sweat factor.

I'll still pop in here and there but I just wanted everyone to know how I've been cause I don't actively hang out in this thread anymore. So yeah until my next update happy betting guys.

- Barry

Just a lil' something something a nice 6 teamer I recently hit.

UzsqxgG.png

Thank you for this, Barry.

yeah, if you're just doing this for fun then go ahead :) nothing wrong with small parlays just to spice everything up. If you some time in the future wanna do it seriously you should stay away from the parlays however :) gl!

I nearly took a knee when i checked the scores of my 6-team parlay out on the golf course yesterday & saw Dortmund were 3 down against Odd Grenlund.

So can't ever envisage me dropping down the amounts you do on bets, tbh lol

Played Mt. Woodson up in the Ramona valley down close to Escondido way yesterday. Fun scenic course cut into the side of a mountain. Well worth the 1hr 30m early am drive & i highly recommend a visit if you're ever out this way in So Cal.

Stupidly cheap @ $36 when bought online.

I'd love to. My favorite thing to do is travel around to different courses. Below is where I'm playing Monday morning.

tournaments1_image.jpg

You guys no doubt already know about all the soccer favourites this weekend, so here's a bet i find has generous value:

Southampton have conceded 5 goals in their first two EPL games & will be playing their 3rd game in 8 days on Sunday away at Watford, after tying 1-1 against a low level Danish side yesterday.

Their centre-back pairing are very slow & have the turn cycle of the Titanic.

Watford have goals in them & are quite pacy on the attack. Their young Manager knows his teams strengths & has been very unlucky not to have 2 wins under his belt already after outplaying Everton & West Brom for long periods of the game.

Watford @ home +178 offers good value

Last edited:
I'd love to. My favorite thing to do is travel around to different courses. Below is where I'm playing Monday morning.

tournaments1_image.jpg
Nice!

Well if you ever visit for an LA/Anaheim UFC event bring your clubs & make your stay for at least a weekend & we can can go golf San Diego.

That course yesterday would cost $150+ if it were located in Orange County. The greens were marvelous & the pacing of the round was seamless. We finished at around 4hrs 15 mins & only had to wait at one tee box for a cpl minutes

Im sunburnt to a crisp, mind. Mad dogs and Englishmen :p

soccer, risk free bet

Just a heads up, 365 will be offering the risk free bet again for up to $50, for the Arsenal-Liverpool match this weekend at the Emirates. Liverpool are in slightly better form coming off of back to back 1-0 wins, while Arsenal struggled in their opening day due to goalkeeper blunders and fought back to beat a resiliant Crystal Palace 2-1 at their own grounds.

Just want to pop in once again and give you guys an update. Well, I lost my full-time job due to layoff (I work in oil sector) so I'm pissed off because I won't have a solid income to support my sports betting hobby. But, and this is a BIG "but" I've started my own MMA handicapping service and I'm going to continue to build this shit up and turn it into a business. Not going to be scummy nor pull off any scams ahem cough* cough* LUCA FURY and other fake touts.

I've already managed to gain a couple subscribers to sign up namely close friends. Hope to grow this until I can live off my loyal subscriber base and hopefully I can supplement this into an additional source of income. I'm just going to focus my free time on hardcore MMA watching and studying previous fight videos to find "value."

Still been crushing my bets during 2015 MMA season. Went from one of the worst sports bettors with no fundamentals to the aspects of betting to becoming a grizzled old whiley veteran. Profiting on my 'value' picks mostly. Will throw in a hail mary parlay once in a blue moon just for the sweat factor.

I'll still pop in here and there but I just wanted everyone to know how I've been cause I don't actively hang out in this thread anymore. So yeah until my next update happy betting guys.

- Barry

Just a lil' something something a nice 6 teamer I recently hit.

UzsqxgG.png

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

soccer, risk free bet

Just a heads up, 365 will be offering the risk free bet again for up to $50, for the Arsenal-Liverpool match this weekend at the Emirates. Liverpool are in slightly better form coming off of back to back 1-0 wins, while Arsenal struggled in their opening day due to goalkeeper blunders and fought back to beat a resiliant Crystal Palace 2-1 at their own grounds.

Disagree. Think Arsenal beats them at a canter.

Skrtyl/Lovren are too slow & cumbersome of a CB pairing. Their winner vs Bournemouth was clearly offside(wrongfully allowed) & they conceded a perfectly good goal(wrongfully disallowed - referee has since been demoted) to the relegation favourites. Also were v lucky when Cherries striker Wilson hit the near post.

Arsenal are very strong at home(West ham game was a blip, imo) & have too many offensive threats for Liverpool too handle. Whereas Liverpool only have the 2 offensive threats in Benteke, whose getting awful service, & Coutihino who i imagine will be man marked out of the game. They were similarly impotent against a Stoke side who weren't even playing their best two players(one injured, the other suspended).

Expecting a big game from Sanchez & Ozil who will tear Pool's centre back pairing a new one.

Got absolutely killed at Tennis yesterday by Cilic, and then fell asleep before I could bet lopez +3.5 and Federer in straight sets

The more I think about it, the more I think Magny gets blown out the water on Sunday. E. Silva brutalised Brown in the stand up before he got finished, and I dont know anyone including Lawler who's done that. I may be proved wrong, but I'm pretty confident in this 3 way play

Silva
De Lima
Holloway

1u pays 4u ish on Paddypower.

Last edited:
Back with a tan I hope :D Yup still planning on hitting max large su I reckon, I just can't see oliveria winning this fight but the hedge via sub is a good un, was thinking of a max parlay play with lima or an over play to minimize going big though.

Yup for Brits It means staying up till 6am Monday morning:icon_cry2

Just recovered 😂

Done no research on this event at all as had no time but i think Max + Laprise Trinaldo over 2.5 has to be the way to go. I shouldnt but tempted to bet that myself and hedge with Olive sub if the over comes in.

Didnt realise it is sunday lucky for me i have next week off!

Ukram, Ladbrokes have Max + Laprise Trinaldo over 1.5 at -120 almost. Gonna take it myself.

How does Magny wins the bout vs Silva if we don't count on Silva gassing? I'm saying this because Magny took this fight on 2 weeks notice.
In the striking Silva is much more dangerous and grappling is pretty even.

Also Silva thrives when guys give him space and i think that's what Magny is gonna do.
i guess Magny can grind out Silva for a decision but even super grinders like Fitch and DHK had trouble keeping him in place.

Silva has been much more composed with fight iq, cardio and locking in that killer sub so he does look more dangerous I do however feel magny is a decent dog especially if it gets out of r1. Many are eyeing magny decision props I noticed.

At what time is the weigh-in PST?

UFC weigh ins are basically 24 hours from now....Event starts following day so Sunday or for the unlucky ones late sunday and then monday morning !

http://www.ufc.tv/video/holloway-vs-oliveira-weigh-in

Just recovered 😂

Done no research on this event at all as had no time but i think Max + Laprise Trinaldo over 2.5 has to be the way to go. I shouldnt but tempted to bet that myself and hedge with Olive sub if the over comes in.

Didnt realise it is sunday lucky for me i have next week off!

Ukram, Ladbrokes have Max + Laprise Trinaldo over 1.5 at -120 almost. Gonna take it myself.

Could do with a holiday twisted my back while doing some garden work lol

Nice yeah the laprise/trin sounds like it will hit more so, I done a bit of tape but not much just main card and lima/krylov I do favour lima su after tape research so does goodfella ;) But nice line with ladbrokes will tinker with some parlay plays, plenty of time since will be up till 6am on Monday !

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Tony Ferguson Booked for ‘TUF 22’ Finale on Dec. 11
Joanna Jedrzejczyk-Claudia Gadelha Title Bout Likely for UFC 195 Co-Main Event (2nd Jan 2016)

Why did you start a new thread? Just because the other one was too big already? - just curious.

Trident, I tailed your parlay for 10 bucks I have on free play at 5 dimes. Unfortunately mine only pays $11,300. Needless to say I am not impressed :)

I value your and Rebel Lion's input so I am fully expecting this to come in!

Lol@ my input, my parmaries never hit unlike Rebels.

Now, lets get that money off the street!

Thank God I live on the West coast, fights should be over by around 930PM. East coast/Atlantic used to be brutal, PPV's would end at like 130 or 2AM.

try living in the uk bro, fight nights ending at 5-6am and if you've lost money better believe it's hard to sleep

try living in the uk bro, fight nights ending at 5-6am and if you've lost money better believe it's hard to sleep

Really feel bad for you and the others who have to stay up all night for the UFC events lol

Lol so true same with winning tho cos im buzzing!

Anyone like Gatlin in athletics at +110? 27 races unbeaten and Bolt showed no form for last couple of yrs until two weeks ago.

Silva has been much more composed with fight iq, cardio and locking in that killer sub so he does look more dangerous I do however feel magny is a decent dog especially if it gets out of r1. Many are eyeing magny decision props I noticed.

UFC weigh ins are basically 24 hours from now....Event starts following day so Sunday or for the unlucky ones late sunday and then monday morning !

http://www.ufc.tv/video/holloway-vs-oliveira-weigh-in

Could do with a holiday twisted my back while doing some garden work lol

Nice yeah the laprise/trin sounds like it will hit more so, I done a bit of tape but not much just main card and lima/krylov I do favour lima su after tape research so does goodfella ;) But nice line with ladbrokes will tinker with some parlay plays, plenty of time since will be up till 6am on Monday !

Pave that garden mate!

I put

My Won/Loss/pending soccer bets from this past week:

$5 parlay Utd-Norwich-Swansea-Ars Won $83
$5 parlay Utd-Lyon-Bayern Won $16
$10 parlay Utd-Norwich-Swansea Won $91
$10 parlay Utd-Norwich paid Won $36
$5 parlay Utd-Spurs-Ars-Lyon-Bayern $5 Loss (would've paid $61)
$5 parlay Ars-Che-Liv-PSG-Benfica $5 Loss (would've paid $59)

$5 parlay Utd-Stags-Forest$5 Loss (would've paid $32)
$5 parlay Bradford/Gillingham o2.5 goals - Wimbledon/Cambridge o2.5 goals Won $15

$5 parlay Hull-Valencia-Celtic-Ajax-B.Dortmund-PSG Won $70
$5 parlay Hull-Ajax-B.Dortmund Won $11
$5 parlay Hull/Fulham o2.5goals-Ajax-B.Dortmund Won $15
$5 parlay Atl Bilbao-Bordeaux-Borussia D-Southampton-PSG $5 Loss (would've paid $27)

$10 Swansea-Che-WHam pays $71
$5 Swansea-Che-Watford pays $43
$5 Swansea-Che-Villa pays $75
$10 Swansea-Che pays $24
$10 Swansea-Che-City-PSG-Lyon-Bayern-Real pays $224
$5 Che-City-PSG-Lyon-Bayern-Real pays $27
$5 WHam-QPR-Sheff Utd pays $23

Totals = Won $337 Loss $20 Pending - Stakes $50 to pay $487

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back