Official UFN 69 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about it more only because to me it seems the easiest fight to cap on the card. Whatever else you want to say about this semi-freakshow fight (and it is) it seems to have some terrific value imo. I give Ken let's say a 15-20% chance of winning and I just bet Kimbo at -250.

I think Weichel/Pitbull odds are pretty close to where they should be. Dog or pass I guess but leaning pass.

everything you just said is fair, hehe

On all favs besides straus and lashley. No racistness though lol. Some other pro wrestler who's white is blacker than lashley,

Okay fair enough. Still from what I've seen him attempt to do, I think he is very confident in his grappling skills and def have the advantage when he's on top. I don't know if Lahat needs "catching up" to do when comparing striking skills to Backstrom. I don't think Backstrom is a monster by any means standing up. Niklas is a grappler by trade so his striking really is based on his confidence in his ground skills which gets trumped by a guy slightly better than him in that area. I'd tread very lightly on this fight.

I won't scare a bet on either side but you gotta consider the dynamics that might change the complex of a fight different from what you've seen in tape. And by that , I'll reiterate my point that Niklas' strong suit is his grappling and his striking complementary to that.

Just my opinion i could be wrong. I'm getting tired of watching tape. I'm breaking down before July even starts. I need a vacay after Machida/Romero

Certainly, what I was getting at was that Backstrom is a better striker than Lahat from what we have seen so far, so will have another advantage there.

LOL Kimbo immediate jump from -250 to -275 on my site. They release lines late so just came out a little while ago and people already jumping on Kimbo.

LOL Kimbo immediate jump from -250 to -275 on my site. They release lines late so just came out a little while ago and people already jumping on Kimbo.

Yeah he's -275 on Bodog now too.

I cap Kimbo at about -550, -600 even, Ken is there to collect a paycheck.

Weighin notables:

Campos, Chandler, straus, weichel, all in particularly good shape.

Pitbull had hard cut it seems... Needs to cut 0.2 more, and he looked soft (for him)

Another 1.5u confidently on weichel (confident in value. Not saying hell win for sure or anything).

Shamrock bronzed and cut for a 51yr old. No doubt. Moving like a 51 yr old, tho. Kimbo lookin soft and kept tanktop on 232 (shamrock 204). Kimbo also moving slowly as hell.

Weighin notables:

Campos, Chandler, straus, weichel, all in particularly good shape.

Pitbull had hard cut it seems... Needs to cut 0.2 more, and he looked soft (for him)

Another 1.5u confidently on weichel (confident in value. Not saying hell win for sure or anything).

Shamrock bronzed and cut for a 51yr old. No doubt. Moving like a 51 yr old, tho. Kimbo lookin soft and kept tanktop on 232 (shamrock 204). Kimbo also moving slowly as hell.

Kimbo had a belly on him, too.

Took me two hours to breakdown the Bellator card.

On all dogs besides Corrales (couldn't find tape) and Shamrock (old as fuck).

Joanna/Penne

I like o2.5 aside from the Joanna ML which is unplayable

USA Elections Futures

1U Democrats @ 1.5x

Kimbo had a belly on him, too.

Noticed this as well. That fat guy move where the overweight guy doesn't take his shirt off. Kimbo was eating chicken wings in that Bellator promo video, while Ken is burning so many calories he is a light heavyweight. God help me, my money is on Ken.

Noticed this as well. That fat guy move where the overweight guy doesn't take his shirt off. Kimbo was eating chicken wings in that Bellator promo video, while Ken is burning so many calories he is a light heavyweight. God help me, my money is on Ken.

LOL Kimbo's gut won't matter, this fight has little chance of going past 3 minutes. Either Kimbo tags Ken's shot chin and tees off for a tko stoppage (extremely likely) or Ken dives in and grabs a leglock and taps Ken (very unlikely) or Ken catches Kimbo getting too aggressive and lands a miracle shot that stops Kimbo (tiny chance). Any other ending would be really shocking to me. Kimbo isn't training for more than a round and he knows it, which means he'll be ultra aggressive. Ken likely will have no answer but conditioning just won't matter.

LOL Kimbo's gut won't matter, this fight has little chance of going past 3 minutes. Either Kimbo tags Ken's shot chin and tees off for a tko stoppage (extremely likely) or Ken dives in and grabs a leglock and taps Ken (very unlikely) or Ken catches Kimbo getting too aggressive and lands a miracle shot that stops Kimbo (tiny chance). Any other ending would be really shocking to me. Kimbo isn't training for more than a round and he knows it, which means he'll be ultra aggressive. Ken likely will have no answer but conditioning just won't matter.

Ken tapping ken is extremly unlikely.

Joanna/Penne

I like o2.5 aside from the Joanna ML which is unplayable

USA Elections Futures

1U Democrats @ 1.5x

LOL I think Hillary is probably the next prez (not gonna get into if I like/dislike cuz this aint the WR and nobody cares what I think about it anyway) but I just don't want to tie my $ up that long.

Definitely unlikely, but I can see Ken shooting a sloppy takedown and Kimbo wrapping up a guillotine.

LOL I think Hillary is probably the next prez (not gonna get into if I like/dislike cuz this aint the WR and nobody cares what I think about it anyway) but I just don't want to tie my $ up that long.

LOL if you get a bad beat in one of your bets feel free to go off and rant. Get on that soapbox haha.

How about them Jays? Shhhhhhhh

Kimbo looked out of shape and was babying his knees. Abort bet abort bet.

Kimbo looked out of shape and was babying his knees. Abort bet abort bet.

If they rolled Kimbo out to the weigh in in a wheelchair I'd still cap him about -200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back