Official UFN 42 (Henderson vs. Khabilov) Betting Thread - Post Your Bets (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously have not been impressed with Lil' Pettis in his last 5 or so fights. I have no idea why he was so inactive this time around I mean he should have been able to have his way with Meza. Pettis won imo but he did not look good.

We gotta remember that Anthony is 7 years older than Sergio, it's very unfair to compare them lol. How many guys can you say have 2 UFC wins at the age of 20? IMO he'd be 3-0 without that hailmary sub from Bruce Leeroy and Alex is a ranked pretty high in the division atm.

Pettis looked terrible...

Meza beat himself...

Anthony might want to drop to 125 if he wants to break top 5. He's quick enough.

But yea Sergio needs to drop to 125 asap. Even though its a tougher division at the bottom-mid level.

close call for pettis backers !

anyhow main card time....

Probably a breakout performance from Perez coming up to set up his main card status for UFC Mexico. If Caraway can't get the takedowns and probably a sub within the first half of the fight then Perez will take over imo with pure heart and determination.

Crazy comeback by the Kings to tie it up and go to OT.

Lance and Sergio effectively slaughtered my KM team :p

We gotta remember that Anthony is 7 years older than Sergio, it's very unfair to compare them lol. How many guys can you say have 2 UFC wins at the age of 20? IMO he'd be 3-0 without that hailmary sub from Bruce Leeroy and Alex is a ranked pretty high in the division atm.

Yeah, IMO Sergio is too young to be fighting full time at this level.

If you don't take time to develop properly you can burn out or take excessive damage before you reach your physical peak (mid 20s or so).

Yes, Bookmaker live betting is up!

Only bets for this card is a Cummin/ Jorgensen/ Pettis/ Dodson/ Henderson parlay but I put a lot on it. Not entirely comfortable with Henderson though, I was just being greedy there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back