Official UFN 42 (Henderson vs. Khabilov) Betting Thread - Post Your Bets (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously hope Pettis wins this. I have him in three parlays.

Who has the best cardio of Caraway and Perez? Could be very important here

I give it to Pettis only cuz he was the one throwing punches. Meza came forward most the time but threw barely any strikes.

Squarest bet of my betting career LMFAO

I am never putting any fighter in three parlays again. Pettis was lucky he won that.

hit 4u worth of parlays on sergio but lost 1u on the under...should have finished him in the 2nd.

I think Pettis does what he can at 135, but if he wants to have success moving forward he will need a serious growth spurt, or to figure how to effectively cut to 125. He is just too small for 135, dimensionally. His kicks can barely make it to his opponent's heads.

I think it was a fair decision, still super dissapointing performance by lil' Pettis. I feel kinda bad for him, imagine having those shoes to fill.

Bookermaker just turned on live betting for the main card.

Sergio just doesn't have any killer instinct, his kicks are good but his hands still have a long way to go. He respected Meza way too much on the feet and was almost scared to throw combinations. Luckily he's only 20, he can still be a future contender but it will take longer than we thought when he was first signed.

Put down .5 units on Perez in the 3rd @ +2000. After all these guys gassing so badly I wouldn't be surprised to see Caraway follow suit.

Have Pettis in a parlay, but he fought weak. Not nearly aggressive enough. Some nice kicks. Dude looks tiny. He is quick as fuck. Gonna have to get stronger, which you would imagine will happen naturally over the years.

In the positive for the night regardless. Hoping to get this year back on track.

I watched some of Sergio's fights prior to the UFC. He has a lot of work to do. He's not near as good as his bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back