Official UFN 41 and TUF Brazil 3 Finale Betting Thread - Post Your Bets (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivian

Aging
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Part I: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...finale-betting-thread-post-your-bets-2747827/

Part II: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...etting-thread-post-your-bets-part-ii-2752283/

Same drill as always - post bets, discuss bets/matchups, and other sports in spoilers.

I'm on hiatus after a rough streak besides a couple tiny plays. Current plays and totals below.

Update in green and red. Took a loss here of $6.16. Jason and Niinimaki losing pretty much sealed my night as a loss.

Field over Matsuyama (Crowne) + Alcantara + Niinimaki: $5 to win $4.53 Loss
Field over D. Johnson (Crowne) + Miocic/Maldonado over 2.5: $5 to win $5.17 Loss
Field over McIlroy (Memorial) + Maia + Munhoz: $5 to win $4.11 $9.11
Ogle/Blanco over 2.5: $5 to win $3.85 $8.85
Strickland + Jason: $2.50 to win $6.53 Loss
Cedenblad +3.5 handicap + Carmont: $2.50 to win $3.80 Loss
Not Dober ITD + Peralta/Jason ITD + Munoz/Mousasi starts 3: $2.50 to win $5.21 Loss
Abreu + Thiago + Alves: $2.50 to win $4.74 Loss
Alves + Maldonado/Miocic ITD + Field over Bubba (Memorial): $2.50 to win $5.88 $8.38

Total Risk of $32.50 $26.34

TOTALS FOR 2014: Initial Risk was $127.50 Running Total is $105.32 Running Profit/Loss = -$22.18 (Approximate ROI for year -1.54%)
TOTALS FOR 2013: Initial Risk was $232.50, Running total is $583.75 Running Profit = $351.25 (Approximate ROI for year: 9.34%)
TOTALS FOR 2012: Initial Risk was $275, Running Total is $1030.18 Running Profit = $755.18 (Approximate ROI for year: 15.56%)
TOTALS FOR 2011: Initial Risk was $44, Running Total $1271.39 Running Profit = $1227.39 (Approximate ROI for year: 27%)
TOTALS FOR 2010: Initial Risk was $29, Running Total $225.92 Running Profit = $196.92 (Approximate ROI for year: 13%)
GRAND TOTAL FOR 2010 THROUGH 2013: $29 into $2513.44 Total Profit = $2484.44 (Approximate ROI: 14.685%)

Last edited:
Anybody else getting dragged out by all this UFC today? It's slowly draining me here...

like tired, boone? i'm exhausted

Anybody else getting dragged out by all this UFC today? It's slowly draining me here...

It's like a dream come true :D but these breaks on this Brazil card have been gay though.

I love it, but it's impossible for me to properly research so many fights so I'm just live betting for fun.

yup 12 hrs of ufc...... my right eye requires fluid and my left eye is twitching.

almost 12 hours of fights straight soon lol.

Medium sized play on Alves and Alves via biting Lyoto's ear off round 1

i think 30-27 peralta is way more representative of the fight then 30-27 jason. Jason had some nice body kicks, but do you guys really think that even comes close to matching peraltas leg kicks + much better strikes? I didnt think it was that close of a fight, jason volume was so low

Robbie winning is fine, Robbie winning r1 is deplorable. He was knocked down, ate a vicious spinning elbow, was taken down and in the transition Jason went for a sub and Jason knocked Robbie to the ground with a chopping leg kick.

No. Fucking. Way. Robbie won that first round.

Dunno if you guys across the pond get the same coverage as us, but you see that promo with Dana saying he knew once he wasn't gonna be a fighter, he was meant for bigger things? Was stinky as fuck.

hopin lyoto can replicate RD 1 vs abreu, was impressive. but looks like i'm in the minority

Yeah. I'm not sure if it's because I woke up early or because I'm just sitting here all day, but I was getting tired by the time the Brazil card started.

At 5 AM in the morning here and with that Rony Jason letdown, it's starting to take it's toll. Hoping Warlley dominates, the main event is entertaining and I'll go to bed a happy man :)

Funny to see all these posts about Jason busting a bunch of parlays. He once killed a 900:1, 10 man parlay that would've hit otherwise for me. Let's just say I didn't mind watching Stephens utterly obliterate him.

I'm telling you guys, if Alves fights to potential he'll breeze. I've watched him for a while and I always thought he could compete in the UFC even two years ago. Jungle Fight breeds lots of talent.

Rony clearly won that first round in that fight, 2nd round was Peralta's and 3rd could have gone either way imo. 29-28 either way would have been fine, 30-27 absolute horseshit.

Yea, I feel like a ran a marathon. FFS, I love MMA, but I'm not 16 anymore, my old ass is wearing down. I could do this once every 6 months tops. :icon_neut

seems plenty of love for warlley here

never seen either fight but 12-0 and 10 knock out wins....

lets see

I'm telling you guys, if Alves fights to potential he'll breeze. I've watched him for a while and I always thought he could compete in the UFC even two years ago. Jungle Fight breeds lots of talent.

I wish I put more on Alves now.

Yea, I feel like a ran a marathon. FFS, I love MMA, but I'm not 16 anymore, my old ass is wearing down. I could do this once every 6 months tops. :icon_neut

Get ready to do this again in four weeks on the 28th of June!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back