Official UFN 41 and TUF Brazil 3 Finale Betting Thread - Post Your Bets (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, i'm getting smoked. i live bet raonic-granollers set 3 U9.5, djok-tsonga even games in match (during set 2) +180, and djok-stonga U29.5 in set 1 at evens.. so i actually made back 3u (only did half unit on the even game prop).. but yea, i'll just post the big plays, i don't want to cost anyone $. (even tho fed big play today lost)

Friggen fed the only one that cost me... Joker smacked tsonga

Thinking of joker to win the whole thing.

@ninjadeathcult

Think it's time I go back to sportsbet they are about 1000 times better than sportingbet with specials and all that!

First bet will be $100 on chile to beat Australia with money back if Australia scores. So the only thing that can screw me is a 0-0 draw.

French Open WTA, June 2nd
Bets I like are:

• Kuznetsova vs. Safarova o22 -120
• Sloane Stephens +5 -115 vs. Simona Halep (I actually like Sloane's ML at +315, but it's riskier, obv.)
• Errani -105 vs. Jankovic

Removed the Petkovic bet, since she's still sick and has been going to 3 sets in her past two matches. Even though Petkovic is the better player, Bertens is in the zone right now, so who knows what will happen if Petkovic isn't prepared.

Also changed my original pick from Jankovic to Errani, since I forgot that Errani has been playing better on clay lately, and she also beat Jankovic recently on clay.

Last edited:
@ninjadeathcult

Think it's time I go back to sportsbet they are about 1000 times better than sportingbet with specials and all that!

First bet will be $100 on chile to beat Australia with money back if Australia scores. So the only thing that can screw me is a 0-0 draw.
My experience with Sportingbet did not last long at all! I hate the website layout. Sportsbet has the best layout for a betting site I have come across.

The promo's are great I really like some of tennis promos' (they had Money back if your player losses in 5 sets) The correct Score promo for soccer games was good as well.

My experience with Sportingbet did not last long at all! I hate the website layout. Sportsbet has the best layout for a betting site I have come across.

The promo's are great I really like some of tennis promos' (they had Money back if your player losses in 5 sets) The correct Score promo for soccer games was good as well.

Haha I hated sportsbet layout but it's good now (I'm usually betting from phone)

Dude they have amazing specials ATM. Also have better UFC betting.

Tempted to delete my sportingbet app and like a month or 2 down the track they'll give me a free bet too try get me to come back rofl!

Diego 2.0 still isn't anything special. It's easy to get caught up in the Diego hype and forget that he should be on a 4-fight losing streak, if he wasn't gifted the split-decision win over Gomi in Japan of all places...

If you take away the gift against Gomi, Diego hasn't won a fight in over 3 years (March 2011).

No Diego 2.0 is nothing special but Pearson isn't finishing him where I can see Diego finishing Pearson he has heart and cardio for days and it's nice to see he has attempted to evolve as opposed to a lot of fighters from his generation.

Just saying at dog odds he's worth a look

He was basically same odds against jury and I almost took him switched to jury last minute and I consider jury miles ahead of Pearson

TUF 3 Brazil was a bad night of betting, the odds makers got it right almost every fight, and it should've been every fight if it weren't for those split decisions.

owell.....

TUF 3 Brazil was a bad night of betting, the odds makers got it right almost every fight, and it should've been every fight if it weren't for those split decisions.

owell.....

Strickland Barnett was the worst
Strickland landed 3 jabs and had a takedown for ten seconds

Ran the rest of the time

Strickland Barnett was the worst
Strickland landed 3 jabs and had a takedown for ten seconds

Ran the rest of the time

Yeah, I missed it, that was one of the few bets I won that day. I lost all but 1 bet on the TUF Brazil 3 card betting on all underdogs. Something tells me Strickland should've lost that too.

Tennis
David Ferrer -7
Fernando Verdasco +2.5

oh god, against you on both

monday french open: (fade me i suck!?)

2.5u garcia-lopez +3 (+100)
1.5u anderson +8 (-115)
1.5u murray ML (-150)

GoT

tonight's episode just got me so depressed. you'd think winning another 9u on hockey and 9.6u on WJJ (even tho i lost a few units on tennis) that i'd be happy today. i'm like not. i'm so depressed. i should've known better. i kinda did expect it, but then let myself believe everything would go splendidly... such a buffoon.

F you, GRRM, F you GoT

(tho it might make later stuff even BETTER cause of all the hardships, but man, for tonight... F YOU, GOT

WJJ championships

+9.6u, nice pick-me-up... (man, just wow at the +1000 field bet for rodolfo in super heavy.. TY for the heads up, you know who you are)

I got Rustam beating Henderson. +205 is the play and probably the best play of the card so far of the released odds.

Henderson's luck is about to run out. He'll get out grappled and outstruck or even out grinded.

Every fighter is capable of being competitive with him and this fight is no different.

I got Rustam beating Henderson. +205 is the play and probably the best play of the card so far of the released odds.

Henderson's luck is about to run out. He'll get out grappled and outstruck or even out grinded.

Every fighter is capable of being competitive with him and this fight is no different.

Yep at +200 i'd say Khabilov has the best value of the entire card probably. I was very impressed with his improved striking vs Masvidal (who doesn't get outstruck that often) and i just don't see Henderson being able to outgrapple him either. Thomson outgrappled Henderson with 1 arm and was robbed in that fight and Khabilov can do the same imo. The only question mark with Khabilov is how is his cardio in a 5 round fight? Henderson can go hard for 5 rounds and his fights are always close so he'll probably win if Khabilov slows down after 3 rounds.

Khabilov is very driven though and i'm sure he will adapt well to a 5 round fight.

oh god, against you on both

monday french open: (fade me i suck!?)

2.5u garcia-lopez +3 (+100)
1.5u anderson +8 (-115)
1.5u murray ML (-150)

murray will be tired
I'm on Verdasco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back