Official UFN 41 and TUF Brazil 3 Finale Betting Thread - Post Your Bets (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the under hit! told ya'll warlley was gonna murk shit

I told you guys. This dude is young & nasty. Jacare says he gets the best of him all the time. At 23, he is gonna be a handful at WW for years to come.

That was the fastest I've seen someone pass out from a choke in a long time.

erm lol

think most of us just thinking should have bet more or even placed a bet at this point on him.

I told you guys. This dude is young & nasty. Jacare says he gets the best of him all the time. At 23, he is gonna be a handful at WW for years to come.

Lots of people were on Warlley bro, anyone who actually watched the season lol

so i guess "wendell oliveira" is better than i realized

Tripled up my money today! Wish I would have put more on this kid. What a beast!!

miranda vs antonio

any thoughts?

all i know of miranda is its a nice orange fizzy drink found in kebab shops.

No. What was he getting at?

It showed flashbacks to him in the cage, when he actually had hair, and fucked up teeth, to him talking about how he never made it as a fighter, so it was then he knew his place in the UFC. Whole promo was proper stinky man. What do you see over there then?

miranda vs antonio

any thoughts?

all i know of miranda is its a nice orange fizzy drink found in kebab shops.

i like shoeface man. just more ways to win. miranda is a smooth striker but i think shoeface is stronger and has a big edge if it hits the ground

Miranda won some K-1 Tournaments before starting MMA so it's all him on the feet if Junior can't get him down. Miranda is worth a stab as the dog, his chin is awesome. Classic grappler vs striker though Junior is a better striker than Vitor is as a grappler (Which is why Junior is the favorite).

I think De Sapato should win, he has the better skill set and has spent quality time training with JDS & Nova Uniao, but Miranda gives me the vibe he's that upset dude from every TUF season.

Probably looking at LB value or just pass.

I wish I put more on Alves now.

Yep. Squash match. I just worried about him fighting at MW & octagon jitters.

BTW: Let's have Alves vs. Kelvin for the battle of the TUFers. Joe Silva loves making these Tuf Winner fights too.

i like shoeface man. just more ways to win. miranda is a smooth striker but i think shoeface is stronger and has a big edge if it hits the ground

Tennis

I've got Murray in a parlay and it seems it's 7-7 last set. Should I hedge or just let it ride it has sharapova/federer/joker left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back