Official UFC 173 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, 2-0 on tennis bets today which will surely help with my inevitable baseball losses later. We call that EZmoney. Well done once again.

Just read through the old thread. I skipped the Bellator PPV as I figured it wouldn't be worth the time or money. Chandler just can't catch a break on decisions.

I put 111 on tito and rampage to win. Made lil over 700. Who would of known page would give me the scare and not tito!

I had tito in my mind to win a hard fought (boring) decision. Im glad I just went with him winning and not the decision win!

You look at their skill sets and the size difference, Im glad so many people were off on that match up! Great odds!

Last edited:
baseball

not all that confident but on these small today

PIT
LAD
CIN
WAS -1.5
SEA-1.5

GL on the Reds. It's 2-2 in the second right now. I wouldn't play the Reds unless you are a dumb Reds degen like me except for when Cueto is pitching lol. Made some nice $$$ on my Birthday (the 15th) when he pitched. He's so good right now.

Not hard to be off on the Tito match when it was fixed.

LOL you guys are funny. So much Tito hate. :rolleyes: Get over it. Thats why there are weight classes. I got 4.33 betting points on tito, anyone should of seen the TD's and the size difference playing a factor. Especially in a 3 round fight.

That probably was the "make money" bet of the year.

LOL you guys are funny. So much Tito hate. :rolleyes: Get over it. Thats why there are weight classes.

Look at the replay. Schlemenko throws his arm right into arm triangle position. Btw a lot of people ITT were on Tito, and I didn't play the fight so it's not like I'm upset.

plekz, goodfella and other NBA ppl

you guys on heat?

Look at the replay. Schlemenko throws his arm right into arm triangle position. Btw a lot of people ITT were on Tito, and I didn't play the fight so it's not like I'm upset.

Tito is clearly ready for a title fight and could give Jon Jones fits if they fought next week!

Meh, you got a huge guy like tito on top of you, and you have this hype where people are calling you this big fav. I think he got caught. Ground fighting isn't his thing either, even with a couple subs on his record.

You should of played the fight, for tito. I hope you realize your mistake and go with a guy like tito with a skill set and huge size advantage next time. I doubt a whale of a bet comes along again like this soon though.

Meh, you got a huge guy like tito on top of you, and you have this hype where people are calling you this big fav. I think he got caught. Ground fighting isn't his thing either, even with a couple subs on his record.

You should of played the fight, for tito. I hope you realize your mistake and go with a guy like tito with a skill set and huge size advantage next time. I doubt a whale of a bet comes along again like this soon though.

LOL you are so delusional it isn't even funny. Bellator needs Tito to try and draw for a future PPV against Page. Tito & Alex are friends.
iqzM4kg8RYyHP.gif

Schlemenko "totally" just got caught.

A "whale" of a bet was the next fight when Brooks was an even bigger underdog and won. Btw I hit Eduardo ML & Eduardo by KO +1500 last week against Wineland. Nice try though.

Tito is clearly ready for a title fight and could give Jon Jones fits if they fought next week!

LOL, nah, but if he fights a small mw whose primarily a stand up, who is gaining weight like a mad man, meaning he fears tito's size, and not keeping lean to really avoid the TD's, you bet heavy. I wish Id of bet more. I should not of listened to the Schlemenko hype.

LOL you are so delusional it isn't even funny. Bellator needs Tito to try and draw for a future PPV against Page. Tito & Alex are friends.
iqzM4kg8RYyHP.gif

Schlemenko "totally" just got caught.

A "whale" of a bet was the next fight when Brooks was an even bigger underdog and won. Btw I hit Eduardo ML & Eduardo by KO +1500 last week against Wineland. Nice try though.

You'd have to be nuts to bet on brooks. Especially heavy. You seem really butt hurt.

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding what Whale means. A fight where the Underdog will obviously win. Easy money. Can't lose. You thought brooks couldn't lose? If you thought this, then all I can say is you're some boy!

Tito "couldn't" lose? Or even obviously win? I was on Tito but that's an overstatement if I've ever seen one.

Also: The fight wasn't fixed. A bunch of bull shit decisions but I don't think it was fixed. Not by Bellator anyways, maybe the judges themselves.

Watching whatever limited tape I have at work over the past 2 days, the scoring for Varner/Guillard was a split 30-27 Guillard, 30-27 Varner lol totally atrocious judging

Tito "couldn't" lose? Or even obviously win? I was on Tito but that's an overstatement if I've ever seen one.

Also: The fight wasn't fixed. A bunch of bull shit decisions but I don't think it was fixed. Not by Bellator anyways, maybe the judges themselves.

If you look at all the facts.

Schlemenko way undersized.

Schlemenko a stand up facing a TD GnP fighter with a big weight advantage.

Schlemenko trying like a mad man to gain weight, meaning he was nervous and worried of the size difference, and being new to carrying so much weight.

A 3 round fight vs a 5 round favoring Tito or anyone at a cardio disadvantage.

Yeah, he could not lose. I'm new to betting, the terms and what not, but what sort of facts do you go by in making wagers? Mine seem to be wrong according to you guys.

RedRackham = crewman from a couple of years ago

A guy at +400 COULDN'T LOSE!! Yet you didn't bet your house on him.

I don't have the energy to point out all the obvious...

If you look at all the facts.

Schlemenko way undersized.

Schlemenko a stand up facing a TD GnP fighter with a big weight advantage.

Schlemenko trying like a mad man to gain weight, meaning he was nervous and worried of the size difference, and being new to carrying so much weight.

A 3 round fight vs a 5 round favoring Tito or anyone at a cardio disadvantage.

Yeah, he could not lose. I'm new to betting, the terms and what not, but what sort of facts do you go by in making wagers? Mine seem to be wrong according to you guys.

Did you read the comment you're replying to?

Good call on Tennis Ez and NDC

Serena -6.5 + Novak $20 for $60 hits

Did you read the comment you're replying to?

Yes. And Im still waiting for a reply to my one. Which fact that I posted meant tito would lose? What was I missing meaning Schlemenko would win? His body shots and boxing where he can't one punch KO mw's? Really, I'm trying to learn about betting. What do you use to gauge fights? Something tells me I've rustled your feathers too much now to get anything out of you besides rude comments.

And Im not crewmen. Im new to this site as well. First account. Was he a big tito fan? I was a huge one way back, but fell off when he went nuts with his cracked skull.

The only fan bus I ever jumped off of! I had one of those god awful hats of his! I ordered 3, one for myself and one each for some buds! ha One of them still supports him no matter what! He probably DOES think tito can take on Jones now, lol

And sometimes like someone told me, you can't let the odds fool you. Most of the time the odds match what will happen, but just because it was +400 doesn't mean a guy can't lose. You bet the facts, not the odds, and if the facts point to an underdog winning, all the better.

Like I said, unless you have something better than "what a dumbass, +400 can't lose HAHAHAHA" type comments, and insinuated Im some old tito fan from on here from way back for some reason, you might as well keep quiet.

You're just making yourself look silly. Anyone wanting to seriously talk betting, but doesn't want to get pecked at by these clowns can PM me. I'm done with this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back