Television Official Star Trek DS9 Thread

Yeah, the actor did. The actor who played Nog also died a few months ago. It's a real shame. I wish they had done a reunion mini-series many years ago.
Kurtzman said they have heard from many fans, and in future episodes of Picard if they go to Star Fleet Academy, they wat to have a statue for Captain Nog, the first Ferengi in Star Fleet. That would be a cool tribute.

Kurtzman said they have heard from many fans, and in future episodes of Picard if they go to Star Fleet Academy, they wat to have a statue for Captain Nog, the first Ferengi in Star Fleet. That would be a cool tribute.
Those fucking SJWs! He should only get a statue if he earned it!

Did they ever do that?

Because they wont ever do it.

New Trek is not made for tributes, it is made for death and pain

ev0RCOG.gif

Wy1Uorr.gif
[<dunn]

"I'm glad you feel you can be direct with me. Now let me be equally direct with you. The mines stay."

What a great moment, and great line.

I just like how they end the conversation very cordially and on good terms, then it cuts to Sisko saying to his senior staff “They’re going to attack.”

Wasn''t Nog suppose to die in the last season they did not make? I thought I read something abou the acor being all butthurt about that.

Wasn''t Nog suppose to die in the last season they did not make? I thought I read something abou the acor being all butthurt about that.
In the documentary, what we left behind, the DS9 writers break a season 8. Nog is captain of the defiant in that, and the ship is destroyed at the end of the first episode. Great documentary by the way, if your a DS9 fan

My in laws got me the DS9 DVD box set (not one streaming service I have carries any Star Trek anymore).

So we have started watching this from the beginning.

After sitting through numerous modern shows recommended to us recently, some decent some really bad, it really becomes apparent how good this show was.

Dialogue, people. Dialogue is important. It doesn’t matter how cool your plot twist is, how many neat things in the plot intertwine with one another, nor how much real gun training the star had.

A good show or movie has to have compelling dialogue. So many shows and movies today just have dialogue that does almost nothing but fill up time.

My in laws got me the DS9 DVD box set (not one streaming service I have carries any Star Trek anymore).

So we have started watching this from the beginning.

After sitting through numerous modern shows recommended to us recently, some decent some really bad, it really becomes apparent how good this show was.

Dialogue, people. Dialogue is important. It doesn’t matter how cool your plot twist is, how many neat things in the plot intertwine with one another, nor how much real gun training the star had.

A good show or movie has to have compelling dialogue. So many shows and movies today just have dialogue that does almost nothing but fill up time.

I rewatched it in its entirety over the summer. Very good. I love Garak. And you’ve got to really feel for O’Brien and all the shit he goes through.

sgFNi2P.jpeg

I rewatched it in its entirety over the summer. Very good. I love Garak. And you’ve got to really feel for O’Brien and all the shit he goes through.

sgFNi2P.jpeg
Perfect. Yeah, Keiko is a straight up bitch. Even when she’s being “nice” she comes across as unlikable.

Garak is my favorite character.

sgFNi2P.jpeg
Perfect. Yeah, Keiko is a straight up bitch. Even when she’s being “nice” she comes across as unlikable.

Garak is my favorite character.
I’m watching that exact episode right now.

DS9 is a tough one.

TNG was important during my childhood, and DS9 started right when I began college. I loved the series, (it was the only TV show I scheduled around watching) but looking back, it is where ST began to lose it's course for me.

Overall though, it might be my favorite series of all time.

Back