RBR ***OFFICIAL*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury II PPV RBR 2/22

Who wins the rematch of the Baddest Man on the Planet ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trainer switch was because his dad was trying to excuse some rough performances from Tyson. Not sure why people think Davidson was a bad match for Fury. They won every fight except the Wilder fight and he performed pretty well in that one too.

Changed my pick from Fury to Wilder last night after thinking a bit about the switch.

There’s just no particularly solid reason for it, he might have been a bit weight drained against Wallin but it wasn’t the reason that fight became problematic.

Davidson and Tyson has a brislliant dynamic that was great for Fury mentally, just don’t scrap that and change the whole game plan couple months before a fight of this level.

Changed my pick from Fury to Wilder last night after thinking a bit about the switch.

There’s just no particularly solid reason for it, he might have been a bit weight drained against Wallin but it wasn’t the reason that fight became problematic.

Davidson and Tyson has a brislliant dynamic that was great for Fury mentally, just don’t scrap that and change the whole game plan couple months before a fight of this level.
Agree. Nothing Davison did caused that cut to open.

Trainer switch was because his dad was trying to excuse some rough performances from Tyson. Not sure why people think Davidson was a bad match for Fury. They won every fight except the Wilder fight and he performed pretty well in that one too.
I liked Davison with Fury as well but it is what it is. I heard days ago that Andy Lee will be in his corner tonight along with Sugar Hill Steward.

Free money has paid if you got in on that and want to go make your sherdog money wager, just FYI.

Too much bullshit and rumours surrounding Fury to pick him. Not to mention the shape he's in. I'm going for Wilder by early KO.

I'm an MMA fan and a very casual boxing fan. Will tune in for fights with Wilder, GGG, and Lomachenko and that's it.

Point being, I'm only interested in the Main Event. Given that the card starts at 8p(central for me), what time can we expect Wilder and Fury to throw down...2 hours later, 3?

For my friends across the pond, is this still PPV on BTSport? Or free? Asking for a friend who gets BTSport via "satellite".

I'm an MMA fan and a very casual boxing fan. Will tune in for fights with Wilder, GGG, and Lomachenko and that's it.

Point being, I'm only interested in the Main Event. Given that the card starts at 8p(central for me), what time can we expect Wilder and Fury to throw down...2 hours later, 3?
You're about right. Probably 2.5 to 3. 11:30-12:00 ET.

For my friends across the pond, is this still PPV on BTSport? Or free? Asking for a friend who gets BTSport via "satellite".
PPV, I believe.

PPV, I believe.
I figured as much given Fury and the fight being huge. I will have to bite the bullet, then. My (I mean my friends) "satellite" doesn't allow for that and I'm not risking trying to find some stream.
My one friend uses something he calls fight pass and pays like $9.99. He's going to try that, just FYI. He's streamed the last few PPVs there and said they were HD quality and no lag, but this one may be different.

I figured as much given Fury and the fight being huge. I will have to bite the bullet, then. My (I mean my friends) "satellite" doesn't allow for that and I'm not risking trying to find some stream.
My one friend uses something he calls fight pass and pays like $9.99. He's going to try that, just FYI. He's streamed the last few PPVs there and said they were HD quality and no lag, but this one may be different.
IPTV for me on the fire stick. That's not always reliable either though.

has there ever been a double KO? (between two elite guys)

a double KO would shook the world … lmfao.

Voted Fury (think he wins by UD). Without looking it up, this is the toughest heavyweight title fight to call since Bowe/Holyfield II, roughly 30 years ago.

IPTV for me on the fire stick. That's not always reliable either though.
That's actually what I was referencing by "satellite", but I don't know that I've seen IPTV. I (I mean my friend) get BTSport and SkySports though, and have watched several PPVs that way.

My dad has some weird illegal streaming stuff like that. He bought it off a guy who was selling them at the Eagles lodge he goes to. He swears up and down that it's totally legit, but it's absolutely illegal. He won't listen to me when I tell him "dude, the UFC doesn't have some out-of-this-world deal with a guy that's pitching raspberry-pi's out of his trunk behind the bar."

My dad has some weird illegal streaming stuff like that. He bought it off a guy who was selling them at the Eagles lodge he goes to. He swears up and down that it's totally legit, but it's absolutely illegal. He won't listen to me when I tell him "dude, the UFC doesn't have some out-of-this-world deal with a guy that's pitching raspberry-pi's out of his trunk behind the bar."
Yeah, a fire stick that has been "enabled" will get you everything (every channel, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, PPVs, BBC, SkySports, BTSport, any movie you want to watch including one that came out this past Wednesday in the theater at midnight, etc.) and I think they sell them for $75 or $100. But it's certainly not legal. I don't even understand how it works. And I don't know what that site my buddy uses is about, but I'm 99% sure he called it fight pass (I realize that's a UFC thing, but I think he called the site that) and he has for sure paid $9.99 to watch the last couple/few PPVs on a CPU or iPad or something and described it as HD-quality. I don't know.

Last edited:
Yeah, a fire stick that has been "enabled" will get you everything. But it's certainly not legal. And I don't even know what that site my buddy uses is about, but I'm 99% sure he called it fight pass (I realize that's a UFC thing, but I think he called the site that) and he has for sure paid $9.99 to watch the last couple/few PPVs.

Yeah he has one of those, and then this other thing he got that I've never heard of and can't remember the name of. It seems to work pretty well when I'm there, though.

I'm kind of resentful he's gotten away with it for so long lol. I got hit with one of those Cease and Desist letters from Comcast for downloading TV shows (that I was only downloading because there was no legal option to buy!).

Back