RBR ***OFFICIAL*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury II PPV RBR 2/22

Who wins the rematch of the Baddest Man on the Planet ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BOOOOOOOOOOOOMBBZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

<GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice>

giphy.gif

Y’all know there is no way we are going to be able to discuss the fight tomorrow night, we are gonna be flooded w knuckleheads.
C'mon, that's not nice. I'm right here, man. Oh, you meant people from the heavies. Roger.

Boos. They know he was gifted the draw. lol
Everybody does.

Me and Fury have the same shoes on right now.
Pink 720 Nike Airmax....They five you an extra inch too.

I think Wilders extra weight is a bigger factor. An extra 15 (?) lbs seems a lot to deal with.

I think Wilders extra weight is a bigger factor. An extra 15 (?) lbs seems a lot to deal with.
20 pounds. He was 254 first bout she just said. I thought he was 255, but either way he's up quite a bit. I get he's 6'9" and it could really be a game plan, but...
<41>

Last edited:
Wilder looks biggest hes ever been but just as conditioned and ripped. ... Fury cant take his shirt off... uh oh

Whats with the no face-off ? ridiculous, surely there have been more heated fights than this that have had staredowns. Commissions full of pussies.

I reckon the shirt on was more mind games, didn’t see much evidence of a gut under the top, but we’ll see. I think this fight will be explosive.

That’s a massive increase for Wilder if you put it in context to his usual weight.

Its also very big Fury and I would say I’m a bit worried but he has the skills to fight at that weight.

Depends what Fury looks like tomorrow night but if anything that weight increase is more concerning for Wilder right now. (Should say obv it isn’t fat but extra muscle taxes you cardio even more than fat does across the piece.)

Last edited:
Back